Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,801 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently (27251 Views)

NPF Recruitment 2017: 35,000 To Be Recruited Into Nigeria Police Force / How Long Does It Take To Be Recruited / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Emmahunk(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
I remember I wrote on this much earlier but only few people took it seriously.
Illegality can never be legalized.
There is a constitutional provision for recruitment of officers and men into the Service and bodies saddled with the responsibility of recruiting different cadres. As long as this was openly abused, I fear even for those who already have appointment letters.
Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Chuksgeo: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
fayose4real:
The information i got earlier today about the newly recruited officers of NIS specifically the compass 08 (BSc) is somehow baffling. let me start by saying this, when the final list is out, successful applicants were sent email msg directing them to go to designated states for the collection of their appointment letters, conpass 03 were asked to go to port-harcourt, conpass 06 to olru, imo state & conpass 08 to kano, when they got there, conpass 03 & conpass 06 were all given there appointment letter including their posting letter except for some cases in conpass 06 where some were refered to the service headquarter in abuja because of issues they are having with there results.

Going to the main reason for this write up, unlike conpass 03 & conpass 06, conpass 08 which are BSc were not given their appointment letter in kano, they were only given posting letter that their appointment letter will latter be sent to them through their state command being senior officers.

The reason given for this is that their own affair can not be decided by the service because the service only have say on the junior officers which are conpass 03 & 06, & that is only board that can decide on it because senior officers affiar is being cater for by the board.presently the conpass 08 are doing their induction training in their various state command.

Infomation reaching us today now is that the board incharge of it is trying some foul play as they are willing to tamper with the appointment letters with them by replacing some names with their personal own since the govt. that spareheaded the whole thing has gone.

Another problem again is that their is panic that since they have not being given, that the new govt. may decide to withdraw it all by giving the excuse that there is no money presently to continue with the process, so for compass 08 to have their appointment letters is now seriously in doubt.

This is why they are adviced to be praying because they seriously need God intervention. my fellow nairalanders please help this people in prayers for is not at all considering what they have all being through, they seriousely need your prayers. thanks

OP to start with, you should go and learn how to use some words properly eg: There and their as well as being and been. For your request pray to God,only him can ensure your own appointment letter, Finally don't forget to pay your tithe when your pay starts coming.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Adortem: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
So,what did your godfather say about all this? I am sure you already have inside info about it? Are they saying they have no control over it again,since they are the ones that got you there in the first place. Just keep praying my dear brother cos it would really be a mess if one lose such an appointment at this point. It is well with you,others and this country. Forgive my sarcasm,like people here are saying"guys no dey smile"...
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by felixofeimun: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lies 360
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by ekiyor3: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
bigerboy200:

Relax.. he admitted that e isn't conpass 8.. so don't hit him much.
. If ur eyes where very clear to read u would have seen that i said on his first post. Assuming he made everything clear on his 1st post all this insults wouldn't have come at all. I only replied base on his first post. As u saw i quoted his 1st post.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by Nectar75(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
May God help you,when you are always sad at another man's success story....many people didn't get it despite this being the most credible recruitment,to all who are dropping their wishes,I pray you also see what you wished another.
Re: Help!!! Newly Recruited NIS Conpass 08 Need Your Prayer Urgently by YUSUPHER(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
God will help us all...#amenGod will help us all...#amenGod will help us all...#amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sacked For Going For FRSC Screening In Lagos After Lying He Was Sick / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct / Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.