Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. (37003 Views)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by carinmom(f): 3:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Nope i don't carry my child or any child that way. In fact i dislike seeing people do that.

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Bollinger(m): 3:54am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:
Personally, I don't touch little kids until they are 3-4yrs and above...

That's is very good. Small pikin no de carry small pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by koligs: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2015
Bollinger:

That's is very good. Small pikin no de carry small pikin.

Hahaha, nice one... A million likes for u
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2015
ok.... never knew that.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Bollinger(m): 4:08am On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Madamkilljoy(f): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2015
killjoy:

seconded....

try using engine oil. u will lyk d feel. haven't stop using it since I found it.

Even when I've tried to teach you etiquette, at home and in public, you still won't learn, abi? Continue. I'll soon disown you from the Killjoy family.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by bdbest2(m): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice. Thank a lot. Never knew.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by killjoy(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Even when I've tried to teach you etiquette, at home and in public, you still won't learn, abi? Continue. I'll soon disown you from the Killjoy family.

hello my madam... nyc asss. shapy hipz. small tit$. ha!!! perfect! let's hook up. seriously. pm me
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by killjoy(m): 4:34am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

But chairman, why do u like booking space before modifying??

isn't it crystal clear inof so no one will will steal my weed plantation at ota- sorry nl FP grin
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by McPhilz8(m): 4:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Exactly what i tell people.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by lagcity(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

fear fear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Spells(m): 5:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice one Op, learning never ends.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by lonelydora: 5:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Lomomike has changed from being a car doctor to a Human doctor. Nice topic anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by lonelydora: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

Tell me this when you are married........

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:51am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:
Pedophile! You shouldn't 'touch' kids at all
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by pure2012soul(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2015
This is what Front Page posts should look like
lomomike:
I read this online, and I feel its important I share this information. I actually learnt something new because i love carrying babies whenever I'm given the opportunity to do so.

Source: http://beautifulpic4all.weebly.com/good-to-know/very-important-be-careful-when-you-hold-or-carry-your-child-hand

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by donkunzman: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2015
You probably should wait till they are of legal age.
koligs:
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by gostartit(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks OP, I now know better the way to handle little children.

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 16, 2015
This is something we've been doing for ages without any incident and now somebody's masters dissertation sets out to put fear in us all. I carry babies all the time and from experience I can say that a baby's little weight leave little to worry about.

Oyinbos and their silly researches. angry

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Harfisco(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Am likely to be the greatest offender .i need to be more carefull.thanks for the info
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by bee444: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2015
New researches and technologies never prove any. Our mothers pulled us always with one hand, nothing happened. Never heard of dislocation from them. It makes us strong. I love natural things.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by 4everGrand(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

As in ehn, especially those newly born to 6 months, I decline expressly to carry them, what! very fragile things.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by fammo: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

Go and masturbat.e
hair will grow on my palms na cry
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by imakemillions: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by toltee4real: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Thank You God, for making me to escape this today.I did this few hours ago.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by 3ace(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:
Bros, na ya own u dey talk o. If u born pikin, u wan tell me say u no go carry am till 3 years? Hahaha....I used to hold on to your view until my pikin come. Na dat very day dem carry am put am for my hand, shey I go reject my pikin?

1 Like

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Maximus85(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2015
lomomike:
I read this online, and I feel its important I share this information. I actually learnt something new because i love carrying babies whenever I'm given the opportunity to do so.

Source: http://beautifulpic4all.weebly.com/good-to-know/very-important-be-careful-when-you-hold-or-carry-your-child-hand

Things are changing ooo. If your mama no throw you up and down and stretch all parts or your body at that zero age, your grandmother will. They say it'll make you strong. In some cases these acts have caused permanent damage to kids and some of the defects cause by this won't surface till adulthood.

My mama must not throw and stretch my infant ooo. Let the doctors do their job.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women / My Experience As An Egg Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.