Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. (36849 Views)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos / Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Omeny: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Nice Info! Thanks!
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by player007(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:
Personally, I don't touch little kids until they are 3-4yrs and above...
What happens when the child is yours?

2 Likes

Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Raymondluv(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2015
hackerboogey:
Fresh spamming tools... check my signature
can i hack with an andriod
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by kenoz(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
K. Thanks for sharing
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Rosarie(f): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2015
this topic is for me coss am used to alwys carrying ma daughtr wit one hand
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by bettercreature(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Its nonsense,dont believe everything you read the arm is strong enough to carry babies body or have you ever seen this case on your street?
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by lovely17(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:
even yours undecided
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by BJ4REEL(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmm..........Am guilty of this.wink
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by ONESS: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

Go and masturbat.e
you should be ashamed of such statements. You don't give up masturbation that easy, it can stay a lifetime.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2015
OMG!! i do this every day.. thanks @OP
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by koligs: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2015
player007:

What happens when the child is yours?

I will do same thing
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by mrkings84(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2015
One of the Best info I have come across here in recent times.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by okeyben10: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
lol grin
i think that's you on yuh right
you look like a joke cry
n to think yuh demanding respect
right or wrong? tongue

killjoy:
thank I op for such an educative post. God bless u. u knw d op is very very right. child trafficking shud be moved from Africa to west Germany to avoid teenage pregnancy and dilapidated roads.

once again God bless u op for such informative piece.

what did I do wrong why u guys staring at me like a mad man on d loose
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by kenkakas(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmmmm

B

C
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by SFSNIPER(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2015
I have NEVER liked that practice. Sometime ago I had a quarrel with a colleague's wife over this. Funny enough when you talk against it, they try to foolishly convince you saying "children strong oh". For Christ's sake, HOW? Please mothers and intending mothers, strictly stick to this advice. When you see it happen, the shock alone can make you faint and who knows, that kid may loss an arm. Nice piece OP. GOD bless you.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2015
koligs:

You gotta have kids, right? Kids of your own?
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by robosky02(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Today is June 16th is the "DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD" who speaks for the countless kids been molested without any voice

add your view:

https://www.nairaland.com/2383043/today-june-16th-day-african
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by professore(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
I like this
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by proquest: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
always assume you are carrying something more delicate than an egg.....when carrying a baby that is...
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by melomelo: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thank you. I used to do this to my kids but now i will stop doing it
Thanks a lot
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Very good.....

I go rush now go tell one of my friend wey sabi carry small small pikin careless,
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Madamkilljoy(f): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
killjoy:

hello my madam... nyc asss. shapy hipz. small tit$. ha!!! perfect! let's hook up. seriously. pm me

Smh. You need Jesus.
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by killjoy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Smh. You need Jesus.

cut d bull crap

and who do u need? Satan stop fronting
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by killjoy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Madamkilljoy:

Smh. You need Jesus.

cut d bull crap

and who do u need? Satan stop fronting
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
@killjoy n madamkilljoy, stop fvccking with my thread, you two joy killers angry
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by Gigihealth: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ring avulsion is a damage resulting from the abrupt and sometimes harsh tug of the caught ring that ranges from a simple bruise to “degloving” of soft tissue, which pulls the skin off, stripping away the nerves, tendons, and bone. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/ring-avulsion-ring-avulsion-injuries/
Re: Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. by tck2000(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be Fat / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.