Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. (555 Views)

Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by osazekid(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
we always say thing that displease God, but we say it,because we don't know that it is wrong, for example we all are guilty of saying this,if not all, at least. 88% say it, "I believe in myself, I believe that I can do it".
That word sounds right and inspiring but wrong in God sight,because u have just said with your mouth that you believe in yourself, and you might say "but I believe in God too", I would say "is it possible to believe in God and the devil at the same time? no, so when you say" I believe in myself", you are equally saying "I don't believe in God but in myself" and God says okay my hands are not with you anymore, meaning anything bad can happen to you,people that believe in their self can't get to any where.
so watch what you say friend,because so many people are saying it doesn't mean it is right. There are other words too that you should watchout that I can't remember,don't make mistakes of saying it.
Re: Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by raayah(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
No words!
Re: Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by Sandydayz(f): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
"Thank u"

1 Like

Re: Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by xpac01(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
A reminder. Am really enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by saintikechi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Which of the gods Allah, amadioha, sango, budah, gurumaharaji, olumba olumba or the anunaki ?
Re: Words That Mean Nothing To Us But Mean Something To God The Creator. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well i don't really knw it matters

its been noted by me.
Thanks op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10min To Midnight / Pastors In The House ,,i Need Prayers... / Damaturu Eid El Fitri Praying Ground Bombed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.