Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On (1268 Views)

Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / Man Beats Wife Then Made Her Do Semi-naked Walk Of Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On by olofofoblog: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Who is watching Game of Thrones 5 It was brutal yesterday when our very own Cersei Lannister was stripped naked..I wonder who is there to kill again in the movie...I scrolled pass twitter after watching the final episode and I saw many bad responses..Haba not Cersei nah...

I think since this will be the last cos they have run out of people..Some people say they will start killing us the viewers from the Tv..
What a wrong way to end the movie..Waste of time oshi...

Cersei Lannister went naked in the movie sha...See screen shot from the scene below...

VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

PLS DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO 18; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/game-of-thrones-5-has-ended-with-cersei.html

Re: Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Did it end in season 5? D season 5 I bought showed jst 4 episodes sad
Re: Game Of Thrones 5 Has Ended With Cersei Lannister Naked Walk Of Shame...check On by ammy4goodies(f): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Haven't gotten to season 5 though, but I have watched season 1-4
Mehn.... The movie make sense die but that committing incest is somehow !!!!
Love the film anyway. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade's New York White Wedding / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act / Check Out This Photo Of Beyonce And Daughter Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.