Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act (1267 Views)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by money121(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Ladies of today have turn themselves to equal with men due to this thing called Registry Marriage that we borrowed from Oyinbo people. Inside the same Nigeria where the law permits a Muslim man to marry 4 wives, a Christian man will go and copy Oyinbo man to do Court marriage with a woman.

Any guy who has made that mistake and knows he can't cope with just one woman should go free himself, there are many beautiful ladies looking for a man to take care of them as second or third wife, guys should just stop pretending; if you can't stay with one woman then forget about I-too-know ladies.

According to sources, Toyin Aimakhu is filing for divorce, accusing her husband of infidelity. The guy too has opened up, saying he was flirting with another babe and his wife got to know about it...

In the words of her husband, Niyi Johnson:
“To clear the air of the recent happenings. I Adeniyi Johnson is at fault and not my wife she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions.

I beg everyone to please stop throwing banters and insults. You can channel all anger and grievances towards me and not her.Instead of abuses, I would rather beg you to join me in apologizing to my darling, lovely and adorable wife.
Olutoyin, I am deeply sorry please. I promise to make things right. I don’t want a broken home."The cute actor ended with the hash tag:
#shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat

See more @ : www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/actress-toyin-aimakhu-files-for-divorce.html?m=1

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by HungerBAD: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2015
The husband flirted so what? and she wants to file for divorce?her loss.

This is what happens, when people that are not mature "MENTALLY" get married, for reasons best known to them. Marriage is not a rush affair, or a competition and that is why people should really be ready when it comes to marriage.

Sometimes, i open Nairaland to read some news. And i see pictures of two very obviously struggling "Nairalanders" getting married, and the first thing that comes to my mind is, THESE GUYS are Joking. Do not drag very young guys into marriages, it will not work out, they will want to explore and unless you are ready for a Divorce many times over, then deal with his philandering ways.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by sylvar02(m): 5:31am On Aug 28, 2015
hey hungerbad kindly remove you post
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by powerfulsettingz: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2015
But thought she was gonna forgive the young man, afterall he pleaded publicly

Ladies Sometimes though

Inside the same Nigeria where the law permits a Muslim man to marry 4 wives, a Christian man will go and copy Oyinbo man to do Court marriage with a woman.
do you have any experience been from a polygamous home?
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by cccxxiii: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2015

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by Yustash001(m): 6:06am On Aug 28, 2015
That's what they are good doing....but nawa for the dude self...such an ingrate...
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by VickJames(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2015
These days its easier to throw away broken things than repair them.

Now, after the divorce she'll look for another guy feign love so that she'll be married. She should also put it into consideration that she's almost out of the market and any man that will accept her is on the losing side.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Surprised?
Why?
Check their tribe.
They are yoruba.
Its their culture.
As in normal way of life.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
The husband flirted so what? and she wants to file for divorce?her loss.

This is what happens, when people that are not mature "MENTALLY" get married, for reasons best known to them. Marriage is not a rush affair, or a competition and that is why people should really be ready when it comes to marriage.

Sometimes, i open Nairaland to read some news. And i see pictures of two very obviously struggling "Nairalanders" getting married, and the first thing that comes to my mind is, THESE GUYS are Joking. Do not drag very young guys into marriages, it will not work out, they will want to explore and unless you are ready for a Divorce many times over, then deal with his philandering ways.
my brother! Polygamy is not an easy deal... it has only worked out for very few people, less than 1%... it's easier handling just a woman.

For car owners, u can check my signature and stop spending cash on car diagnosis, when u can do it with your phones...
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Ow on earth wud she do dat? I tot she is more matured than wot am hearing abt her. Toyin Aihmakhu Johnson pls think straight nd settle yo home. Your hubby is yo hubby, forgive him no matter wot don't join dem pls
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files For Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm* all this our celeb sef and the way they brk up marriages.. God will judge them separately....

(1) (Reply)

27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW / Documents Showing Runtown & Dilly Umenyiora Are Being Sued For Over N14 Million. / When She Says She Is A Vir-gin -#3 Types Of Vir-gins Guys Needs To Know!!! By FO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.