Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso (35343 Views)

Okorocha: Ekweremadu Will Lose Seat To APC Candidate / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by discusant: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=13pt]who is kwankwaso fooling
he was among the APC members that were with Saraki at the national assembly complex when Saraki n Ekweremadu were elected, why didn't he raise an objection to the nomination Senator Ekweremadu when Ekweremadu was nominated ....all these politicians deceiving people everyday...yeye dey smell
[/size]

He said he was first at the venue where PMB was scheduled to meet with APC senators-elect and party leaders, then suddenly he got a text that election of NASS officers were already holding at the NASS, hence he headed straight to the NASS.
Anyhow, Ike Ekweremadu once boated that Kwankwaso was his friend ... keep fingers crossed.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by peedeeasobie(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop lying! Kwankwanso was not there! He was part of the twenty Senators that hurriedly came to the chamber, when they heard about the shenanigans going on in the chambers!

barcanista was running his mouth the other day! Saraki is finished politically!

Did you finish him? Keep dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by tochstorm(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
what i read kwankwaso bla bla bla pdp bla bla bla apc bla bla bla ekweremmadu bla bla bla
poltical scuffle killed nigeria and tribal mofos. God is watching in 3D and will change it to HD when the time comes.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by peedeeasobie(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2015
discusant:

He said he was first at the venue where PMB was scheduled to meet with APC senators-elect and party leaders, then suddenly he got a text that election of NASS officers were already holding at the NASS, hence he headed straight to the NASS.
Anyhow, Ike Ekweremadu once boated that Kwankwaso was his friend ... keep fingers crossed.

And why didn't he alert other senators when he got the text? he's not telling the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by ighodalonosa(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut up! I support the interest of Nigeria! Ekweremmadu is a thief! I know him very well. He wants to whip up ethnicity to reap where he didn't sow!

And tinubu and kwankwanso re saints.
Kwankwaso left 400 billion as debt when leaving kano state. when he came on board, he met 4billion as debt.

U re just another fool. recieve sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by discusant: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
With 44 or so LGAs sprinkled all over Kano state, Kwankwaso's Kano is the greatest beneficiary from local govt allocations.

Kwankwaso's far north is the greatest beneficiary from the skewed distribution of states in Nigeria - states were unduly proliferated in the far north.

All these shenanigans by Kwankwaso and Co over who heads the NASS are pointers to tactics to sustain the present political structure as it is until PMB finishes his tenure. It is aimed to avoid talk of revisiting the reports of the last CONFAB by the present NASS.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by 99100(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

I thought it was the Yorubas that hate the Igbos most. Now it's Hausa/Fulani. Tell me something. It seems all other tribes and even Indonesians and Chinese hate Igbos most cos they are the most blessed people on earth.
No the Yorubas envy Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
what is kwankwaso pls?
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Kcinho(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut up! I support the interest of Nigeria! Ekweremmadu is a thief! I know him very well. He wants to whip up ethnicity to reap where he didn't sow!
E pain u? Oya go comot am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Iman24: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND BENIN. CALL 07050606836

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Winning123: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
shamelly:
Truth coming out from the wrong mouth
Saraki should not ruin his party

His done that already by romancing, dancing and swearing allegiance to the enemies
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by abraka00(f): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=apolonius post=34816853]
And u are happy? I can c u are insane. Instead of u to lash that idiot called kwakwanso for abandoning his first legislative duty inspite of d huge pay they get,you are here rejoicing.Did APC not have the whole time in the world to consult? Are u saying that senators from PDP should wait for those runaway senators to hold Nigerians hostage? Since u dont think well, u will suffer for a very long time.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by discusant: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

I thought it was the Yorubas that hate the Igbos most. Now it's Hausa/Fulani. Tell me something. It seems all other tribes and even Indonesians and Chinese hate Igbos most cos they are the most blessed people on earth.

Sophisticated; note that what Kwankwaso is gunning for will eventually hurt the Yoruba. Learn the intrigues of the Kwankwasos in Nigeria's political process, not just concentrating on learning how to bash the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by apolonius(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=34819556][/quote]

Happy?Insane?Wow,this babe must be suffering from mid-life crisis!

A factual statement to complement an incomplete understanding is no wrong.

Anyway,let me not play the mud game that piglets like you play.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by abraka00(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2015
apolonius:

Happy?Insane?Wow,this babe must be suffering from mid-life crisis!

A factual statement to complement an incomplete understanding is no wrong.

Anyway,let me not play the mud game that piglets like you play.
Seriously u are brain- dead.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Bigii(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are u pained The only option left for you is to GO and DIE if u're not okay with the blessed leaders (saraki n Ike) tongue pele!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by apolonius(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2015
abraka00:
Seriously u are brain- dead.

Yes,brain dead enough to know that you are permanently sick!
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by dallyemmy: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2015
Things fall apart?...I don't think the Senate would be effective as the house suppose to be. Presently, Saraki would want to be loyal to the PDP members who aided his ambition. More so, he claimed that he has no plan to join PDP. Definitely, APC would never depend totally on him despite his claims. He may be cut off from core party politics. Bills/issues that would be passed in the senate would be those that are generally acceptable. Therefore, the 8th National Assembly may not be remarkable at the end of the day!
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by omojeesu(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=sweetgala post=34816589]

What did the otuoke fisherman do about his kit an kin from the ND other than give them all of Nigeria wealth to keep them silent. I'm sure buhari would dislodge BH and stop accusing him of bigotry when history shows he has been faitr to all [/quote

If GEJ failed, Buhari must not fail.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Tugbus(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2015
This man always has a problem in a position where an Igbo man occupy.And to think some people are recommending him for presidency come 2019 is really baffling.How can such a tribalist rule Nigeria

A man that commissioned a road in Kano "New road Sabon Gari" to be precise.Since he got on the seat for his second term but left it that way till he left.This was because the area the road is an Igbo dominated area.There is absolutely no visible thing this man did in the whole of Sabon Gari throughout his stay in office all because he's a hell of a tribalist.

You discriminate and refuse to develop some parts in your state which you are the governor of all because it's mostly dominated by the Igbo's.Yet you are aspiring to lead Nigeria.I'm just laughing and waiting for 2019 to come fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Nicepoker(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

who released u from the mental asylum

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Iman24: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
We buy dead INVERTER BATTERIES ANYWHERE IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by hopilo: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Is Buhari not Old enough to handle any problem thrown at Him?
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by MrP7: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Some writers write nonsense
So Tinubu and Amaechi won't cause him problem
Why did Tinubu kick against Saraki
Politicians writing rubbish since 1960

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by PStacks(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kwankwaso is a very intelligent politician, I see him going places.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Caseless: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
fr3do:

have you ever supported SE interest?
You are very strange!
SE interest my foot! What has having ekweremadu as DSP brought to the SE?
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by free13: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
owobokiri:
He is always having problems with positions occupied by easterners. . If he is not kicking for the replacement of the census boss , he is railing against the creation of more states in the east. Now it is the hopeless position of one hapless Ekweremadu. . Not to talk of his total neglect of Sabon gari kano as the governor and his endless confrontations with igbo traders there. Very polarising politician.

discusant:
With 44 or so LGAs sprinkled all over Kano state, Kwankwaso's Kano is the greatest beneficiary from local govt allocations.
Kwankwaso's far north is the greatest beneficiary from the skewed distribution of states in Nigeria - states were unduly proliferated in the far north.
All these shenanigans by Kwankwaso and Co over who heads the NASS are pointers to tactics to sustain the present political structure as it is until PMB finishes his tenure. It is aimed to avoid talk of revisiting the reports of the last CONFAB by the present NASS.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The impression i get from your statement/position is that Lawan, Tinubu, Gbaja, Ndume, Kwakwanso, and every other person that professes APC is a saint (and that you know all of them very well, while every PDP member is sinner? I am correct?

All those who were sinners in PDP became baptised into sainthood immediately they put on the cloak of the APC?

While you support and hail(ed) the tambuwalisation of PDP and declare that it was/is good for democracy, why do baulk at the same medicine you enjoyed prescribing for others?

If the former opposition swung the pendulum of the House of Reps leadership to suit its purposes in 2011, why do they feel so pained that the current opposition has swung the leadership of both green and red chamber to suit its purposes in 2015? Well, as for taking the Deputy Senate President, i have heard some people say revenge is best served cold....though i dont believe in revenge, but not many people are like me! (i think a rhyme we sang as kids will explain what befell APC on THAT DAY..."first to do e no de pain, second to do your eye go red"wink.
Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by chernest2002: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kwankwaso is one of the tribalism promoter in Nigeria and should be watch closely.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Will Create Problems For Buhari – Kwankwaso by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos) / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.