Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release (2496 Views)

Efe Ejeba: How My Song 'Chidinma' Uplifted My Music Career / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

That pervybynature of a guy knows nothing about music

He's just a hater
Fvck off my mentions you twaat.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2015
vizkiz:
just upload the damn song let's listen...person just dey get bad dream since yesterday because of expectations angry
lol LMAO nairalanders una get bad mouth die, make una encourage this young nigga na instead of killing him hmm. with this kind response if he's an amateur he's going to develop cold feet. Airforce1 hope you know one of the most important character of a rapper is not lending or let alone giving a fk? ensure they don't get to you and drop your thang. Be ready to take criticism too after you drop it because even Nas still get it. YOUR STAGE NAME PLEASE?! can we get one or two punch lines to keep us salivating while we wait? do something cos lyrical vampires be like fk suckin ya blood we here to devour ya soul.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:
This is why it's not good to announce the deadline of anything. lipsrsealed
alberto2k:

chai! trust me. . . i hacked into airforce1's files and i have the song with me. . . just quote me if you're interested cool
naijaboiy:
Mtchew! undecided
RickRichards:
No problem.
skales:
Accepted
Be fast about it smiley
winetapper:
boss dont let us get disappointed in you tho
Wizkid postponed his album
Davido did and it produced nice effects.. We believe in you.. no fall hands !
goodluck
pretydiva:
Abeg find where sidon put jare. It's nt compulsory everybody must go into music
vizkiz:
just upload the damn song let's listen...person just dey get bad dream since yesterday because of expectations angry
airforce1 is playing okoso with your brains.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
nerodenero:
You did alot of disservice to yourself by blowing your trumpet before you arrive. You would have kept this song thing a low profile while working underground towards perfecting it. You just ridiculed yourself.

That said, I wish your song or album becomes a mega hit.
thats not disservice it's called awareness, hype it's done to get your attention and create an urge or want to hear the music and as you can see it's working like a mofo hahahajajajjaajjajahaajaj and BTW he hasn't ridiculed himself yet unless he fails to deliver a dope azz jam.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by winetapper: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
airforce1 is playing okoso with your brains.
why you hating on him for no reason.. Or did you pay for the song, if he want to and doesnt wants to its not your business period

2 Likes

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
winetapper:
why you hating on him for no reason.. Or did you pay for the song, if he want to and doesnt wants to its not your business period
Dont get it twisted bro, i am not hating on him. I only know his game. Is there anything wrong in stopping this mofo from plagiarising another mans hardwork?
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
thats not disservice it's called awareness, hype it's done to get your attention and create an urge or want to hear the music and as you can see it's working like a mofo hahahajajajjaajjajahaajaj and BTW he hasn't ridiculed himself yet unless he fails to deliver a dope azz jam.
and what if the "dope azz jam" is not his?
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by winetapper: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
Dont get it twisted bro, i am not hating on him. I only know his game. Is there anything wrong in stopping this mofo from plagiarising another mans hardwork?
None if his track is out how did you know he is plagiarising undecided

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by nerodenero: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
How often do you hear musicians fix date and time when their singles would be released? In his case, he has been saying this for only-God-knows-when.

I hope this hype is what it in fact I want it to turn out good for him but I still maintain my position on my earlier post.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Hiploko(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Seems I will be Airforce 2 but will release my songs on the due date. Great songs they are!!!
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by kingbus: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2015
nerodenero:
You did alot of disservice to yourself by blowing your trumpet before you arrive. You would have kept this song thing a low profile while working underground towards perfecting it. You just ridiculed yourself.

That said, I wish your song or album becomes a mega hit.
if am not mistaken onatisi said something similar to urs on the other thread yesterday that the op is gradually finishing his career before even starting by creating too much hype and expectation about his so called mystery album before even releasing it .
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by kingbus: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
and what if the "dope azz jam" is not his?
it seems u know more about the op than we . U seem so sure he won't release any song .how do u kniw ?
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by egbaguy: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
The end of @airforce1 is near......i just dey wait to see what the nxt excuse wud be. Dude,i dnt see u 'making it' via music.....i knw u are ibo,why nt face a business(okrika,electronics,etc)......thank me later!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by mekzyjoe(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
airforce1 is a clown n a retard....an empty skull nig.ga grin angry
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by freakcin: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1, I wish u the best. What is ur stage name? At least let nairalanders help promote you.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by 2dice(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
I dey laugh in Spanish ilu-oke ...Now the dude has no choice than to Upload a Song ... whether na hin get am or not .... Chaaaii ...dereizzGodooo
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Hiploko(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
I want to be Airforce 2... A great soon to be released album. Nairaland'z truly got talents..
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by modelboy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
a studio session lasts 4hrs, i have seen niggaz record n mix 3 songs in less than that. In a situation where the beat will be created from scratch then all it takes is a phone call and your producer will have that done in a day, just in time for you to come in the next day and record. All in all, it will not exceed 2 days "if" you are a serious artiste. Airforce1 u have had more than 8months nd you planned dropping your stolen song yesterday evening till i showed up. I've told you before, you are not a skilled liar.
dude shut the fucck up. you not making sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

YBNL Team Step Out To The Headies 2015 In Swag / Style Spotlight – Mercy Aigbe Gentry / Popular Yoruba, Babatunde Owokoniran Holds His Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.