Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release (2453 Views)

Efe Ejeba: How My Song 'Chidinma' Uplifted My Music Career / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2015
I know some of you guys are mad at me for not releasing the song yesterday as promised......

The thing is that the song got to me late last night... I tried to upload it on nairaland but all to no avail.

But I've uploaded it on datafile host as advised by pervybynature this morning

I had to show my producer some of your comments especially those of pervybynature on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2380873/im-dropping-song-6pm-today/3#3481448 and he felt bad and ask me not to upload the song yet till my graphics are ready..

Please my friends, give me today tomorrow to finish my graphic works.

I'm very very sorry once again.

Airforce

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
This is why it's not good to announce the deadline of anything. lipsrsealed
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2015
accepted! we are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by alberto2k(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2015

chai! trust me. . . i hacked into airforce1's files and i have the song with me. . . just quote me if you're interested cool
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Yustash001(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2015
We will wait....

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2015
nigga dafuq is wrong with you? I want to listen to that shitt and you delaying it don't make us lose interest man, drop that shitt asap and quit procrastinating g. Well once it's worth the wait no shitt.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Mtchew! undecided
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mtchew! undecided

cheesy
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2015
No problem.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
You are a bloody liar and a pathetic looser! So you're telling us that cos i challenged the authenticity of you imaginary song, your producer asked you not to drop it till u are done with graphics?? Boy u dont even know howta lie.

3 Likes

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
nigga dafuq is wrong with you? I want to listen to that shitt and you delaying it don't make us lose interest man, drop that shitt asap and quit procrastinating g. Well once it's worth the wait no shitt.

please calm down

You're into music. u know how this things work grin
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
You are a bloody liar and a pathetic looser! So you're telling us that cos i challenged the authenticity of you imaginary song, your producer asked you not to drop it till u are done with graphics?? Boy u dont even know howta lie.

Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by 1stola: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
[s]
Airforce1:
I know some of you guys are mad at me for not releasing the song yesterday as promised......

The thing is that the song got to me late last night... I tried to upload it on nairaland but all to no avail.

I had to show my producer some of your comments especially those of pervybynature on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2380873/im-dropping-song-6pm-today/3#3481448 and he felt bad and ask me not to upload the song yet till my graphics are ready..

Airforce
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by skales(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Accepted
Be fast about it smiley
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by winetapper: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Airforce
boss dont let us get disappointed in you tho
Wizkid postponed his album
Davido did and it produced nice effects.. We believe in you.. no fall hands !
goodluck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2015
An "online artiste" with no stage name is simply someone looking for someone else's track to steal and post as his own. Airforce1, whats is your stage name? You also said u will be dropping an "album" on June 15th not a "track" but suddenly, history has not been made cause someone was smart enough to not only see through your lies but also see through an mp3, wav or wma file. I've told you to post the link to the download and i will not only tell you the real owner, i will tell you the producer and the version of fruity software that was used in mixing the track. I have nuffin against you boy, i just dont want you plagiarising another mans hard work and sweat just to make up for your lies that are now beyond your control. If u have nothing to hide, then post the link to the download. I am giving you till midnight today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2015
winetapper:
boss dont let us get disappointed in you tho
Wizkid postponed his album
Davido did and it produced nice effects..
We believe in you.. no fall hands !
goodluck

i didn't see pervybynature attacking this guy's after the news of there album release date post ponement were made public.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

please calm down

You're into music. u know how this things work grin
a studio session lasts 4hrs, i have seen niggaz record n mix 3 songs in less than that. In a situation where the beat will be created from scratch then all it takes is a phone call and your producer will have that done in a day, just in time for you to come in the next day and record. All in all, it will not exceed 2 days "if" you are a serious artiste. Airforce1 u have had more than 8months nd you planned dropping your stolen song yesterday evening till i showed up. I've told you before, you are not a skilled liar.

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

i didn't see pervybynature attacking this guy's after the news of there album release date post ponement were made public.
Yes because they've proven to be "real" artistes not a celebrity obsessed wannabe like you who doesnt have a stage name.fooling yourself and few gullible nairalanders.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
a studio session lasts 4hrs, i have seen niggaz record n mix 3 songs in less than that. In a situation where the beat will be created from scratch then all it takes is a phone call and your producer will have that done in a day, just in time for you to come in the next day and record. All in all, it will not exceed 2 days "if" you are a serious artiste. Airforce1 u have had more than 8months nd you planned dropping your stolen song yesterday evening till i showed up. I've told you before, you are not a skilled liar.

My producer "Lala" is a very bussy person

I paid him all his money at once yet it took him days to finish my song

There re so many artists already on queue before me
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by winetapper: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

simple cause he believes in them and doesnt believe in you.. Not every one who smile at you wish you well dude
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

My producer "Lala" is a very bussy person

I paid him all his money at once yet it took him days to finish my song

There re so many artists already on queue before me

Tell your imaginary "lala" abi na lalastic to help to upload the song on 4shared or datafile host. Simple. Whats your stage name??
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
Yes because they've proven to be "real" artistes not a celebrity obsessed wannabe like you who doesnt have a stage name.fooling yourself and few gullible nairalanders.

I won't reply you again cuz I see all you want to do s to run yourself down and not me

You can't run me down okay

You're just wasting your time

I won't reply you again

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2015
winetapper:
simple cause he believes in them and doesnt believe in you.. Not every one who smile at you wish you well dude

Hmm
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by nerodenero: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2015
You did alot of disservice to yourself by blowing your trumpet before you arrive. You would have kept this song thing a low profile while working underground towards perfecting it. You just ridiculed yourself.

That said, I wish your song or album becomes a mega hit.
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

I won't reply you again cuz I see all you want to do s to run yourself down and not me

You can't run me down okay

You're just wasting your time

I won't reply you again
Just post the link to the download, and all dem social media links. I dont need your replies. And dont forget to tell us your stage name, or havent you made up your mind on whose song to steal??
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

yeah but he's got some points though, what's your stage name bro? are you signed or unsigned? see many peeps on nairaland wants a taste of your creativity but from what you've done so far it just portrays you as maybe an artist wannabe or an artist that doesn't know the difference between MUSIC BUSINESS and DOING MUSIC FOR PLEASURE OR FUN. I'm no hater and I know the sections, beat making, writing /free styling on a song, final mixing and mastering takes time but you typed you're done with these things. Well try get it done its not advisable for an up and coming artist to create a buzz like this.
Pervybynature lol Hahahahahaha take it easy on airforce1, you on him like Chris Brown on kauruche Tran Hahahahahaha get off his case a lil man.

2 Likes

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
create a song from metronome to masters in 4hrs?!?! let alone three songs?! thats so unprofessional and I bet the mix will sound like crap, I bet the studio is a makeshift.

1 Like

Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by pretydiva(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Abeg find where sidon put jare. It's nt compulsory everybody must go into music
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
create a song from metronome to masters in 4hrs?!?! let alone three songs?! thats so unprofessional and I bet the mix will sound like crap, I bet the studio is a makeshift.

That pervybynature of a guy knows nothing about music

He's just a hater
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by vizkiz: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2015
just upload the damn song let's listen...person just dey get bad dream since yesterday because of expectations angry
Re: Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
i've seen the studio he went to take pictures in, the equipment are mainly system formated and the mixer is not pro. But nevertheless, whats holding airforce1's track? Help me ask him his stage name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu,eniola Badmus And Francis Odega On Movie Set ( Photo) / https://www.nairaland.com/2760829/headline-video-ben-7-blast / Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.