Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos (1234 Views)

Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Saraki And Dogari In Jolly Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian delegation attended a dinner at the 25th AU Summit in Johannesburg, South Africa on Monday, 15 June 2015. The Excited Guests gathered round the President as he arrived at the dinner which took place at the International Conference Centre in Johannesburg, South Africa. Other African leaders including Jacob Zuma of South Africa, president Mugabe of Zimbabwe and a host of others also graced the dinner.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-of-president-buhari-in-jolly.html

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by CheckAm: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
THIS MAN HAVNT DONE ANYTHING TANGIBLE.. JUST TOURING AND TAKING PICS..SMH
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by neutrotoba(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
That's my Pressy... seven may hate nine, but it can't turn nine to six.

Let haters keep hating while you keep returning sanity to the FG!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari the Traveller!...where next?, (whispers) "I heard its Cameroun"
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by JOACHINpedro: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by JOACHINpedro: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Dig bick
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2015
He's more of a celebrity President. He's more prominent for his photo shots than leadership. This is not part of the Change agreement dear President Buhari
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Khd95(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2015
C as dem dy que behind my presido....grin

som folks back home jst dy misyan dust
Baba take ur time nd do ur tin
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Elslim: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
my Presido
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Elslim: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2015
JOACHINpedro:
Dig bick
Ladies and gentlemen... this is how u detect a BAStAd

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Elslim: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2015
barcanista:
He's more of a celebrity President. He's more prominent for his photo shots than leadership. This is not part of the Change agreement dear President Buhari

Oga barca u still de yarn Opata abi... i know say PMB as d Presido of Naija still de do u like dream. Spoiler Alert, Its not a Dream, its d reality. Better wake up nd contribute meaningfully to ur society so that ur Children can be proudof u.

By d way u don buy Car abi u nrfa buy d car uptill now??

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by oluwafemi113(m): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2015
Man of the people
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Saifullah01: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2015
CheckAm:

The man hasn't done anything yet:
The U.S. just gave MNJTF $5bn to fight terror?
Nigeria has taking command of the fight against terror and asked foreign troops to leave our soil?
IPMAN has agreed to import product at zero subsidy cost to nigeria (don't ask me why/how, do some research)

And the list goes on, and all these himself without ministers!

I guess he is the hero nigeria needs- a superman president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by JOACHINpedro: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
Elslim:

Ladies and gentlemen... this is how u detect a BAStAd
bro i b area guy and so I NO DEY SEND YABBIS tongue
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2015
The Dullard
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2015
u call this touring...smh....the president knows more than you by far whether you like it or not otherwise you would have been the one in Aso Rock not him...Buhari is making his presence known in Africa and the world at large after years of Nigeria being in the dark internationally.....relax, he sure knows what he's doing....Having a tourist as a president is better than having an extravagant lavisher as the leader -one who spends N2 trillion on political campaigns
CheckAm:

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by odeku457(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Flexing old Man

SmH!
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by LaudGuy: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Baba we are fully behind you, but on a very serious note, no more public gaffe's.

A §izzling Hot mixtape drops on Nairaland 31-12-15. Like you never heard before. Free download! Anticipate!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by tucky200(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Dullard
That is far better and respected than everybody in d whole of ur generation including d unborn ones

Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2015
tucky200:

That is far better and respected than everybody in d whole of ur generation including d unborn ones

Anu mpama

The dullard loitering the grounds of G7 summit lost and confused

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2496848_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2015
If na jonathan now dem go don dhe blast am Now see our so-called president flexing while naijas re dying
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
at least him dey Germany, u nko, where u dey ??
WombRaiders:

The dullard loitering the grounds of G7 summit lost and confused

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2496848_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2015
dainformant:
at least him dey Germany, u nko, where u dey ??

You mean west Germnay grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by Ephemmm: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
Thank God Nigerians now have a responsible President now: if na Otueke-latest-arrival-son-of-the-land, PDP would still need to rent supporters who will cheer GEJ up at the event centre.
Re: President Buhari In A Jolly Mood With Excited Guests At The AU Dinner. Photos by sammyj: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2015
My President , My president ride on haters should go and either hug a live transformer or go and die !!! cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gone Are The Days Of Canterkerous Aides - Dele Momodu (pics Included) / Genocide In Ogoni Land? Pictures Inside / Caption This Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.