Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

See What This Kid Is Wearing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Kid Is Wearing (51506 Views)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? / Whoever Thinks Raising Kid Is Easy, See These (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Bflexing(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
At least, is different from come and fu-ck!!!
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by celeron40(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
40odds:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736
Is this for real?
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by bamac(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Burger01:
We have seen this on front page before. MOD! cheesy
yesterday actually
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by osadhordy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
If am at the congregation,I will just go and meet the girl and say YES
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by sucess001(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
All i can tell her is..... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by silverlinning(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
No parent can Eva do day radar does children ehh, anyway by their wears u shall know them. I rest my case, mainwhile, dat na classroom or school club meeting.
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by bababuff(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jarizod:
Damn!

In MI's voice "its not allowed"

Some parents should be flogged lipsrsealed

That girl in the picture is old enough to buy T shirt herself. Don't just start blaming parents.
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by domopps(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
What if the poor parent can't read!

CheEeeeeers
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by pek(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
nanaooh:
the person that snapped this wasn't listening to God's message, he was thinking of how to hmmm that girl after service
I have never cursed anyone before but I was close to doing that. my advise to you is, grow up. For those who liked your post, I think they are the bigger f..ls
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
bababuff:

That girl in the picture is old enough to buy T shirt herself. Don't just start blaming parents.
I agree sir but the parents must have seen it before She left the house except if She lives alone
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by pek(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Few reasons like this I like my pastor. He will send the girl immediately and send for the parents.
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Arewa12: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
#Arewahairinc..... Alright people that #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC

Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Mbediogu(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=neutrotoba post=34820555]I don't know the section this belongs to but I believe the mods would do justice to that

I am typing with anger in my heart, anger directed towards some nonchalant parents.

How do we teach the children not to go wrong if we keep buying for them items that would lead them to that direction or around the house??

I can't imagine a parent going to the market to buy a shirt with such inscription as the one in the pic below for his/her child? I can't type much, I have exams to study for, but I am veeeerrryyyyy angryyyyyyyyyy

The wearer is not a kid. The environ is most likely a church. Look at the church worker in green robe. Even if the parents are illiterate, the whole congregation cannot be. Perhaps that is why they put her in the back seat. She ought not to be seen anywhere around there dressed as she is.
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by funlord(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
I don't know the section this belongs to but I believe the mods would do justice to that

I am typing with anger in my heart, anger directed towards some nonchalant parents.

How do we teach the children not to go wrong if we keep buying for them items that would lead them to that direction or around the house??

I can't imagine a parent going to the market to buy a shirt with such inscription as the one in the pic below for his/her child? I can't type much, I have exams to study for, but I am veeeerrryyyyy angryyyyyyyyyy

I don't believe her parents bought her that shirt since they are not "CRAZY" so stop jumping 2 conclusions! Girls are good at smuggling sexy clothes out of their homes and changing into them before going 2 social events as teenagers! Even boys do it 2! The girl is just a randy teenager, she will learn! I'm sure she bought the top herself or got it as a gift! Free her folks!
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by DCONE1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Choi This Is Bad,very Bad
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by simdam500(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nope I can't
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by justmi1: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't fvck
I only penetrate
see another underaged mumu

1 Like

Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Shokoloko(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
shachris02:
it's definitely photoshop. Zoom the picture and see the blurr. besides, if it was real, it should have read 'can you fvck?' with the question mark.

Thank u
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by mikolo80: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
maybe she/he is illiterate
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is the second time they're asking me this question on nairaland and like I said before, yes I can!
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by ryemshik(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
parents should always chech the type cloths their kids buy even before wearing shocked
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by codeRED214: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bonapart:
Like you said "kid"
Let her behave kiddinly

And so we Bleep her kiddingly grin
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by KanwuliaJara: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Na BLACK RACE na!
Can't read or write!
How can that be a "kid" with the size of that over-phocked DIRTY, BLACK AZZZZ? undecided
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
But Op who said its the parents that bought it .. I mean surely that girl is old enough to go yaba market ..
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Arewa12:
#Arewahairinc..... Alright people that #FunmiHair..... Virgin hair (Peruvian) Brazilian hair ( body waves... body curl.. various types) with various inch ranging from 8inchs to 22inchs......You can afford to miss this....Offer from #Arewahairinc call now to make your order....08074854328 or Bbm pin292DA7FC

How much ?
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Bonapart(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
codeRED214:

And so we Bleep her kiddingly grin
too young for that
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by nigelcoop: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Etumgbe:
This is a pure sign of ENDTIME
every thin na end time?
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by Arewa12: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:

How much ?

Depending on the type you want...... You can just ping me or Whatapp me at 08074854328........... Bb pin 292DA7FC
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by osadhordy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Then let's call the girl out to ask her all our question
Re: See What This Kid Is Wearing by catalan15(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
KoredeBellosMum:
loooool cheesy dis is so funny!! myb her parents cnt read.
Yeah,You May Be Right....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.