Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. (1513 Views)

Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Youth Corper's Corper Babymama & Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by fatdon2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Armed robbers have killed a National
Youth Service Corps, NYSC, member
identified as David Onyeasina , in Benin, Edo State capital. Two of the
robbers have been arrested by the
police. The 21-year-old corps member, who
was posted to Edo College, along
Murtala Mohammend Way, Benin, for
his primary assignment, was a
graduate of Fine and Applied Arts
from Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomosho, Osun State. He was said to have gone to a shop
to buy a recharge card last Saturday
when the robbers attacked and shot
him dead. The suspects (names withheld) who
were arrested by police on patrol,
said late Daniel was hit by stray
bullets as they attempted to escape. Edo State Police Command spokesman,
DSP Stephen Onwochei , who confirmed the arrest, listed items
recovered from the robbers to
include two cut-to-size guns, nine live
cartridges, 10 mobile phones and
jewellery belonging to their victims,
Vanguard News reports.
www.sugardaily.ng/photo-21-yr-old-youth-corper-on-primary-assignment-in-benin-shot-dead-by-robbers/
cc lalasticlala

Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by Sandydayz(f): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Painful.... cry

1 Like

Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by achiever4real: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is quite sad..rest in peace to her.
Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by nekkyontop(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Still can't believe David is gone. We are both in the same CDS group (MDG) and we were together last Wednesday during our CDS meeting. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by goshen26: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
A colleague of mine told me that she boarded the same bus with David two weeks ago from Ogbomosho to Benin.

May God have mercy, cos I passed that MM way not quite long to that my friend's place when that incident happen. My friend and other corp members who witness how the deceased body was carried to Ogbomosho, his home town, weep bitterly this morning.

May God Almighty grant his parents the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

We corp members of Edo state, and Nigeria at large loves u, but Christ loves u more.

1 Like

Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by goshen26: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
That is David pics

1 Like

Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by goshen26: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove
Pls do the needful. Thanks
Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by Teeyeh(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
RIP man......
Re: 21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. by abdulaz: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rip, it's unfortunate your watch has ended.

(1) (Reply)

Job, Msc. Or Marriage / 11 Khaki Struggles Every Youth Corps Member Will Remember / Nysc Experience At Dakingari, Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.