Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) (16629 Views)

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / Abuja Female Corper Shot Dead By Armed Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
A family has been thrown into mourning, after their son who is UNIBEN graduate but deployed to Bayelsa for his NYSC year was shot dead.

The deceased's brother, Prosper Collins, took to Facebook to narrate the incident that led to his brother's death. Here's what he wrote;

"What a Black and Dark Saturday, I was just at home, when MY Younger Brother Murphy called on me with a deep Groaning Tone, shouting were are U 3 or more times, with tension and confessions, all I COULD SAY was what?

Then the news so traumatizing, that my Younger Brother SAMUEL COLLINS, Has been killed by an unknown GUN MEN, LIFELESS BODY IN THE POOL OF HIS BLOOD, just at the entrance of his resident close to NDDC KPANSIA at the hours of 9:05pm 24th June 2017.

His phone and Wallet was taken away; what is YENEGOA TURNING INTO, life's aren't secured or valued anymore, wow!!!! Oh death. What's happening to our SOCIETY? MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE, ALL I CAN IS GOD KNOWS BETTER."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/family-mourns-son-deployed-bayelsa-nysc-shot-dead-graphic-photos.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by jessejunior(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
RIP

I suspect cultism... I stand to be corrected

16 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
I hate this kind of news....... corpers dying like chickens after all the hustle

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make dem scrap this crap called NYSC.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
RIP guy. Hnmm death is everywhere. And people serve in Borno State without bn killed.

11 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by divinehand2008(f): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Rip bro.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Dozzymoney(m): 2:36am On Jun 26, 2017
Bayelsa Corper again? That was how James onu that served with us was killed last year here in bayelsa. And funny of it all police apprehended the very guy in question and was taking to prison,low and behold the guy is back like this and having been seeing him all the time.RIP BROH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
RIP Collins
RIP English

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by liftedhigh: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
shocked
RIP... like U said God Knows Best

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
If I write "SCRAP NYSC", one person go talk sey because a don serve that I am selfish...RIP niggae mi..na so those Ibadan boys carry toy gun come rob us for Ibadan that year..they collected our phones,laptops and those idiots even carry our half crate of egg and the remaining rice for our plastic ..before we know sey na toy gun,those guys don move but we caught them ooo...

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Kokobeat: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
angry
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by TRUTH2020: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2017
DID YOU EXPECT ANYTHING LESS FROM A LAWLESS COUNTRY LIKE THE ONE WE LIVE IN? OFCOURSE NOT
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
my God
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by JaneyBlingx(f): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
So sad cry R.I.P
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by flawlessT(f): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
God show mercy... RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
So bad
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by farouk2much(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2017
Dats Good Make Una Continu Dey Kill Una Self I Salut Wit My 2 Hands
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Hope he is not a runs guy? May his soul Rest In Peace . Sorry for the lose!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by xanel: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Make dem scrap this crap called NYSC.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by kayc0(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2017

GEJ people don off the guy!

grin grin grin A God that didn't know when they will kill his brother is the same Go believes knows better

My brother! That guy knows nothing!

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2017
NYSC should be reviewed,we are tired of integration#corpers have never had it bad before #too many death of corp members in the last one year
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
If I write "SCRAP NYSC", one person go talk sey because a don serve that I am selfish...RIP niggae mi..na so those Ibadan boys carry toy gun come rob us for Ibadan that year..they collected our phones,laptops and those idiots even carry our half crate of egg and the remaining rice for our plastic ..before we know sey na toy gun,those guys don move but we caught them ooo...

Honestly...
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Viruses: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone know how KPMG handles issues of WAEC certificate with wrong date of birth during document verification before final offer of employment and how they handle candidates that have lost their certificates?

Any help is really appreciated
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by nobodysmanrob(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A family has been thrown into mourning, after their son who is UNIBEN graduate but deployed to Bayelsa for his NYSC year was shot dead.

The deceased's brother, Prosper Collins, took to Facebook to narrate the incident that led to his brother's death. Here's what he wrote;

"What a Black and Dark Saturday, I was just at home, when MY Younger Brother Murphy called on me with a deep Groaning Tone, shouting were are U 3 or more times, with tension and confessions, all I COULD SAY was what?

Then the news so traumatizing, that my Younger Brother SAMUEL COLLINS, Has been killed by an unknown GUN MEN, LIFELESS BODY IN THE POOL OF HIS BLOOD, just at the entrance of his resident close to NDDC KPANSIA at the hours of 9:05pm 24th June 2017.

His phone and Wallet was taken away; what is YENEGOA TURNING INTO, life's aren't secured or valued anymore, wow!!!! Oh death. What's happening to our SOCIETY? MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE, ALL I CAN IS GOD KNOWS BETTER."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/family-mourns-son-deployed-bayelsa-nysc-shot-dead-graphic-photos.html

Lalasticlala
This is so tragic. There might be more to the story. That English though
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by popsyleo1: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Nigerian police man hanging like a conductor on a moving bus
at isheri Roundabout, Ikotun LAGOS. Which way Nigeria?

Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Just because you want to steal wallet and phone, chaiii! Na why dem dey lynch una but can never touch Evans....
Re: Bayelsa Corper Shot Dead, His Phone And Wallet Stolen (Graphic Photos) by Agimor(m): 7:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Redeployed to meet his death... Sometimes we should try to accept things as they are... God indeed knows the best for us. RIP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List For All Institutions / A thread for corpers posted to Niger / Batch C14 Nassarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.