Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? (605 Views)

What Can People Start Doing Now That Will Help Them A Lot In About Five Years? / Can People Give What They Don't Have? Yes, They Can! / See Reason Why My Colleague Was Mad At Me Because I Called Him By His Surname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? by Haryohdeji(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
I am really confused and I want someone to bail me out because this have cause a serious argument. It is possible for people of the same last name to marry each other?
Re: Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? by Aspiregreat: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why not! Op u need cane ooo
Re: Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? by rawtouch: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
As long as there are no family ties
Re: Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? by stepo707: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Haryohdeji:
I am really confused and I want someone to bail me out because this have cause a serious argument. It is possible for people of the same last name to marry each other?

sure.But still wondering how this is related to career?

1 Like

Re: Can People Of The Same Surname/last Name Marry Each Other? by spiralwedge(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
yeah. attended one a few years back.

the woman would not need to waste money to do change of name advert, affidavit, change of ID, after divorce, etc..

Very very convenient

(1) (Reply)

13 Ways Successful Women Make The Most Of Their Time / 12 Types Of Bosses And How To Manage Them / Fresh Vacancies At Mainone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.