Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Finally A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally A Job!!! (24988 Views)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Bobbyblacky2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
All Praises Goes to God Almighty! Congratulation! Extend ur helping hands to others. God bless
Re: Finally A Job!!! by uzolexis(f): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:
Congrat. Don't forget your first fruit and make sure you pay your tithe (Malachi 3:10).

u pple have come with this ur 1st fruit ish here. this is not her 1st job. she has been working as a teacher so she has paid the 1st fruit. this thing ur pastors use 2 deceive u pple. Abeg OP,thank God for u and for ur perseverance, may you find favor with ur colleagues n boss, enjoy ur job, enjoy ur money kiss kiss
Re: Finally A Job!!! by obfrankie: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Bekeey: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congrat. oooo jst b putting us in ur prayers, so get there 2
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Evergreen4(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goddddddddd, its been 3 years since I finished my NYSC, yet no job. Heavenly father, please use her as a point of contact to reach me. I want to share this kind of testimony too.

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Job!!! by hillaboi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have about four months left to complete my National Service, am a 2.1 graduate of political science. Seriously trusting God for a gud job as well, you all should hep me pray oooh!
Re: Finally A Job!!! by CHIGAMEZU: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
congrat
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Elijahpitas(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Big congratulations ooooooo. Am hapi 4u. Enjoy, it is ur sweat. U laboured for it.
Re: Finally A Job!!! by peter4acme(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
congratulations, God when do for u go remember us IJN........
Re: Finally A Job!!! by sinorte: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
When I finished my NYSC three years ago, I was so sure I was going to get a big job after. I was a fresh graduate with high aspirations. I didn't know I was going to go through the painful experience of job hunting. I wrote 14 aptitude tests, had 5 job interviews, I travelled a lot, spending money to write those tests, my heart was broken many times when I didn't get any feedback. Most times the positions were given to people who had 'leg'. I was determined not to keep staying at home so I went to teach in a Primary school. It was plenty stress & little pay but it was something. With my friends getting jobs, I felt stuck and depressed. Today God has blessed me with a verrrrrrry good job, I'm still so dazed I can't believe it. Just want to encourage the job seekers out there, don't give up, keep trusting God and applying. You don't know which one would click. God bless y'all

Congratulations
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Hope6289(f): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Evergreen4:
Goddddddddd, its been 3 years since I finished my NYSC, yet no job. Heavenly father, please use her as a point of contact to reach me. I want to share this kind of testimony too.

Amen!!! I really pray the same for you. I know how it feels like to wait, the pain & discouragement, but don't worry, God will surprise u too
Re: Finally A Job!!! by xest(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
dimensional:
Congrat. Don't forget your first fruit and make sure you pay your tithe (Malachi 3:10).

Pastor u must be, wat brings first fruit n tighte here? Is it a obligatory for her to pay them? And whom do u think malachi chapter 3:10 was talking abt? U ppl should preach salvation, love,righteones n leave ppls money alone. God doesn't need all that.
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Hope6289(f): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am so grateful for the good wishes, God bless you all
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Evergreen4(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:

Amen!!! I really pray the same for you. I know how it feels like to wait, the pain & discouragement, but don't worry, God will surprise u too
Thanks sis
Re: Finally A Job!!! by konny1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats babe! God bless u &ur new job!
Re: Finally A Job!!! by konny1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
When I finished my NYSC three years ago, I was so sure I was going to get a big job after. I was a fresh graduate with high aspirations. I didn't know I was going to go through the painful experience of job hunting. I wrote 14 aptitude tests, had 5 job interviews, I travelled a lot, spending money to write those tests, my heart was broken many times when I didn't get any feedback. Most times the positions were given to people who had 'leg'. I was determined not to keep staying at home so I went to teach in a Primary school. It was plenty stress & little pay but it was something. With my friends getting jobs, I felt stuck and depressed. Today God has blessed me with a verrrrrrry good job, I'm still so dazed I can't believe it. Just want to encourage the job seekers out there, don't give up, keep trusting God and applying. You don't know which one would click. God bless y'all

Congrats babe!!! God bless u &ur new job!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by ABWONDER0392(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
congratulations …I connect!
Re: Finally A Job!!! by DaniBiggz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congrts dear
God mak ours soon. AMEN
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
Thank u so much every1. For those still hoping, I pray God will surprise u with a huge testimony
AMEN !!!
Re: Finally A Job!!! by Sanfoaster: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
I luv hearing news like this. Its my sixth year now without a job,I tap into ur blessings.Mine is coming soon too in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Finally A Job!!! by trebron(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Hope6289(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sanfoaster:
I luv hearing news like this. Its my sixth year now without a job,I tap into ur blessings.Mine is coming soon too in Jesus name. Amen.

6?! And I was getting depressed over 3 years. I join my faith with yours, the best will come ur way.
Re: Finally A Job!!! by xandy84: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dont assume or generalized your belief.. What if she does not believe in tithe, first fruit, or her church does not ask for such cos not all church collect tithes and first fruit and she might not be a Christian cos Muslim does not ask for such.

dimensional:

Re: Finally A Job!!! by geesweet(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
congratulation dear,,,, and thanks for ur words of encouragement smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by clovislouis(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hope6289:
type?
Re: Finally A Job!!! by hadassahxoxo(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
BIG CONGRATS!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
In korede bello's voice

As u don get a job ,na Godwin
And dem be say u no go get but Godwin
Say we go pop champagne today cos Godwin
Op go dey dance dance dance cos Godwin ooo
Anything u do na Godwin,na Godwin,na Godwin oooo

Op congrats

1 Like

Re: Finally A Job!!! by lifeworth247(m): 3:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Finally A Job!!! by sniperwolf(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Congratulations... This is really inspiring
Re: Finally A Job!!! by kenkakas(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2015
congratulation dear
Re: Finally A Job!!! by harbayo20(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hope6289:

I also got introduced to an NGO called Helping Hands International mainly concerned about rendering humanitarian services/empowering its members and the likes,so I registered and became a partner with them after about 3months that I heard about it but I give glory to God now as I'm now the Group Head of my team...and I tell you this is a cool job where you make reasonable income while helping the needy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) / Tenaris Global Trainee Program TESA - Nigeria (58222) / Uconnect. Interview Invite!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.