Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History (6450 Views)

Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Head of Executive - North
Head of Legislature (senate) North
Head of Legislature (House) North
Head of Judiciary (North)

This is the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria that the headship of all the positions that matter in national government went to only one region of the country. We must all thank the North for being ''wise'' and also Tinubu and SW for facilitating the ''wisdom'' of the North.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
In case you want to tell me that it was southern disunity that brought Saraki to power, please keep in mind that his competitor was also a Northerner (Lawan). So whether Saraki or Lawan, the result would have been the same for the North

8 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
In case you want to claim that APC had in mind to install Gbajabiamali as Speaker, keep in mind that nothing stopped them from doing so, except their own incompetence. How on earth could a party that prides itself as national in outlook allow one section of the country to take everything, and cheaply so?

4 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by aorta(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
k
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
I sat today thinking about Nigeria and this fact came upon me. It hit me like ice water: the fact that the North will for the first time (at least in a democratic setting) COMPLETELY decide the fate of Nigeria for the next 8 years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by dimensional(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Monopoly

2 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by chosen04(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

This is the firs time in the history of democracy in Nigeria that the headship of all the positions that matter in national government went to only one region of the country. We must all thank the North for being ''wise'' and also Tinubu for facilitating the ''wisdom'' of the North.
.......May the bombing continue.........Iseee Iseee Iseee iseee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by dimensional(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
We are in God's hand and it is only him that can decide the fate of Nigeria

Francis5:
I sat today thinking about Nigeria and this fact came upon me. It hit me like ice water: the fact that the North will for the first time (at least in a democratic setting) COMPLETELY decide the fate of Nigeria for the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by amnesty7: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op to show us that you really know what you are saying, make your categorisation by geo-political zones. Also, remember that none of the above officer holders went their because of where they came from. Was it not mostly PDP senators from the South East and South West that elected Saraki?

3 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by amnesty7: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
amnesty7:
Op to show us that you really know what you are saying, make your categorisation by geo-political zones. Also, remember that none of the above officer holders went their because of where they came from. Was it not mostly PDP senators from the South East and South West that elected Saraki?
I mean South East and South South.
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
amnesty7:

What are you saying?

North west = North
North East=North
North Central = North

What else do you want?

Regarding Saraki, I already answered you:

In case you want to tell me that it was southern disunity that brought Saraki to power, please keep in mind that his competitor was also a Northerner (Lawan). So whether Saraki or Lawan, the result would have been the same for the North

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by denko(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
It wouldn't had make difference both saraki and lawan are from the north
amnesty7:

1 Like

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
If Tinubu had nominated a Southerner, you guys would still have attacked him.

8 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
harde2lah:
If Tinubu had nominated a Southerner, you Yeeboes would still have been the first people to attack him and pour invectives on him that he wants to impose his candidate again. You guys are pathetic
Tinubu nominated Gbaja. How come it failed? How come APC ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN THAT EVERYTHING WENT UP NORTH?

11 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
harde2lah:
If Tinubu had nominated a Southerner, you Yeeboes would still have been the first people to attack him and pour invectives on him that he wants to impose his candidate again. Is it also the fault of the SW that you double faced loars didn't vote any APC senator in your region? You guys are pathetic

But there are APC SENATORS FROM SOUTH WEST. How come none became the head of the senate? None was even in contention with Lawan and Saraki? What do you have to say?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

Tinubu nominated Gbaja. How come it failed? How come APC ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN THAT EVERYTHING WENT UP NORTH?
My previous post has answered your question. Anything to spite Tinubu/SW is welcomed by you. You want the Northerners to have it all and they shall have it!

1 Like

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Ikengawo: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
amnesty7:

1 Like

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
harde2lah:

My previous post has answered your question. Anything to spite Tinubu/SW is welcomed by you. You want the Northerners to have it all and they shall have it!

What are you on to? I just informed you that Saraki or not, the Senate was slated by APC for the North and his competitor was also a northerner
As for the House, it was a full house vote that brought Dogora to power; how come the SW did not succeed with Gbaja? If you cannot make sense, I am quitting this wasteful back and forth with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by IGBOSON2: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
dimensional:
We are in God's hand and it is only him that can decide the fate of Nigeria

^^^This is exactly the defeatist/leaving-everything-to-God attitude the north just love to hear from you pathetic southerners! Shows their scam is safe -at least for the time being- and they can continue lording it over and cheating the rest of us in peace! They know God ain't gonna do jack.....he has more important things to do and more deserving people to occupy his time with!

6 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Next on the agenda is to go and claim oil blocs in SS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Wsdm: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
I hope at the end of it all, an average Nigerian benefits.
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

This is the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria that the headship of all the positions that matter in national government went to only one region of the country. We must all thank the North for being ''wise'' and also Tinubu and SW for facilitating the ''wisdom'' of the North.
^ This is NOT really the first time.
Check the records from 1970 to 1999.
I doubt any of these appointments will really help bring development to the north.
Their mumuness no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by citizenY(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

What are you saying?

North west = North
North East=North
North Central = North

What else do you want?

Regarding Saraki, I already answered you:

Please more that legislators as required all equal. Speakers are only leading. If your Rep allows your constituents to be shortchanged, na una sabi.
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

^ This is NOT really the first time.
Check the records from 1970 to 1999.
I doubt any of these appointments will really help bring development to the north.
Their mumuness no get part 2.

This is the first time, and we are talking about democracy, not one-man military regimes.
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
chosen04:
.......May the bombing continue.........Iseee Iseee Iseee iseee
Dude, this is a serious matter for concern

1 Like

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

This is the first time, and we are talking about democracy, not one-mam military regimes.
True. But there was less deliberation in military regimes
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
imhotep:

True. But there was less deliberation in military regimes

Sure! That being the reason I really do not care about military regimes headships. So my focus is on the democratic ones
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by cjrane: 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin crocodile tears or is it called medicine after death
Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by owobokiri(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Francis5:

And some people are still trumpeting their much vaunted "sophisticated" credentials in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
These yeebos are useless people, all they know is cry foul even when they are actually the architect of events.

In the first place it was the SE that failed to elect APC senators and house of Representatives from their zone.

To make things was, they gang up against tinubu candidate for speaker just to spite the man now they are crying foul of how all the important post went to the north.

That's exactly what you get when you have political novice as neighbors. These yeebos are so irritatingly lacking in political calculations

3 Likes

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by Francis5: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
eliment:
We these Yorubas are useless people, all they know is cry foul even when they are actually the architect of events.

In the first place it was the SW that brought North back to power.

To make things was, they gang up against Jonathan candidate just to spite the man now they are crying foul of how all the important post went to the north.

That's exactly what you get when you have political novice as in you rmidst. We Yorubas are so irritatingly lacking in political calculations

Olodo, please also add that there are Yoloba senators and reps. Why did they not become the head of the senate or house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History by QuotaSystem: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Those are 3 regions, NW, NE,NC, not one angry

Francis5:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In The World / Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.