Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ruggedman - Banging Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman - Banging Video (5205 Views)

Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by ofokasibe: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2009
yeah mogbe na ofokasibe this aeroplane boy dey follow talk like this
she orie fe fokasibe ni? grin
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by javalove(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
Perpetrators, try to kill my name/
they come at me with dirt but i emerge without a stain/
Now the world will remember you as the ones who got slain/
Suffocated by the fumes from my verbal flames !!!

grin grin grin grin

Is this not the fool that says he doesnt have time?
But he has time to shoot a video for Banging?

The most confused celebrity i v set my eyes on !!!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
javalove:

Perpetrators, try to kill my name/
they come at me with dirt but i emerge without a stain/
Now the world will remember you as the ones who got slain/
Suffocated by the fumes from my verbal flames !!!

grin grin grin grin

Is this not the fool that says he doesnt have time?
But he has time to shoot a video for Banging?

The most confused celebrity i v set my eyes on !!!

mumu ni e grin
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by javalove(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2009
@tosin

weda i be mumu or not, its now clear to us all that ruggedman is a coward!!!!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
javalove:

@tosin

weda i be mumu or not, its now clear to us all that ruggedman is a coward!!!!

wuthas this got to do with him releasing a video for one of his songs undecided
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by ofokasibe: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
well i agree until rugged replies mode9, ruggedman looks very scared lyrically,
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by javalove(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2009
@tosin

go back to the interview and read b/w the lines. He made it seem as if modenine is something that doesnt worth his time. Like modo shud not expect a reply. What the heck? Why should the fool who claims he has no time shoot a video for someone who doesnt worth ur time? Contradiction is the nature of man!!!

The more he tries to convince us, the more he fools himself.

I'm sure he must be shedding tears now after reading that interview himself!!!

He was talking like person wey dem no bring up with money, like person wey just see money. ko rowo i

Well na im sabi, make he shoot video for Waka, My Life, To Whom it may concern and all them tracks he;s been dropping subliminals for modenine!!

Fool!!!

Anyone has a link to his facebook page plsssssssssssss?
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by rapjunkie(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
I beg, make una leave Ruggedy baba. Did mode 9 reply ghetto p's diss?. Does that mean that mode9 is scared of ghetto p?  If una talk too much i go enter studio release my own diss for javalove  grin
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
michael stephens thats his facebook name!!!!
besides java take a chill pill, he only did a video of a song!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by javalove(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
thabks tosin for d info.

I gp yab am die!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear!!!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
becareful wut u do man!!!!
life is precious undecided
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by ofokasibe: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

Did mode 9 reply ghetto p's diss?. Does that mean that mode9 is scared of ghetto p? If una talk too much i go enter studio release my own diss for javalove grin

rapjunkie. i dare u to diss javalove, javalove will finish you with punchlines ! HE WAS TRAINED BY MODENINE
SO DISS HIM MAKE WE SEE. rapjunkie ko rapjunkass ni
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by rapjunkie(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

rapjunkie. i dare u to diss javalove, javalove will finish you with punchlines ! HE WAS TRAINED BY MODENINE
SO DISS HIM MAKE WE SEE. rapjunkie ko rapjunkass ni

I fear nobody. I was built to battle. Its in my DNA. Go and tell java to leave ruggedy alone if he doesnt want full scale war with rapjunkie.   angry
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tick(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2009
nice video, not bad but i need a deathblow reply
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by HohDee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2009
Nice job man.
tick:

nice video, not bad but i need a deathblow reply
Looking 4 tht also,bt who care.if he didn't reply(thts his choice)after all mode0 never reply Ghetto P(big baby) which i can't stop listenlin to(true story of Mode0)compare to Death Blow or Casket blow,wateva d guy call it(whch i count elementary diss)i expect him to do more than tht,
If he reply good & if he didn't(na him sabi).so many example frm yankee artist who decided not to reply 50cent diss,cuz they think concentratin on their music is much more better than runnin after others wit some garbage stuff(diss).
Like rugged said***diss is odd 4 real,though is part of rap/hip-hop generally,nobody too get time 4 am again, D rule is -do u & let me do myself(finish)
I guess is high time 4 both of em to keep their fuckin mind on wat dey doin,instead of all dis shit,cuz oda artist thts nt even up to their standard r sellin pass em.(4 dis--dey both sucks
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by rapjunkie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

Nice job man.Looking 4 tht also,bt who care.if he didn't reply(thts his choice)after all mode0 never reply Ghetto P(big baby) which i can't stop listenlin to(true story of Mode0)compare to Death Blow or Casket blow,wateva d guy call it(whch i count elementary diss)i expect him to do more than tht,
If he reply good & if he didn't(na him sabi).so many example frm yankee artist who decided not to reply 50cent diss,cuz they think concentratin on their music is much more better than runnin after others wit some garbage stuff(diss).

Ditto
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by pheesayor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

Nice job man.Looking 4 tht also,bt who care.if he didn't reply(thts his choice)after all mode0 never reply Ghetto P(big baby) which i can't stop listenlin to(true story of Mode0)compare to Death Blow or Casket blow,wateva d guy call it(whch i count elementary diss)i expect him to do more than tht,
If he reply good & if he didn't(na him sabi).
Have you listened to big boy rap? I think he was talking to ghetto p and FYO, a direct reply to ghetto p will mean more publicity for ghetto p so mode was clever not to reply directly, a very clever move. Who knows ghetto p sef? He's just seeking cheap publicity abi did mode 9 diss him directly?

Back to the topic jooooo, ruggedy's cocoyam head is becoming more obvious ooo grin
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2009
Fisayo i go vex 4 u now!
Mode0 fuckd up with ghetto p,reason y he dissed him!
Which kain publicity stunt .
If na publicity,se na mode9 him go dey diss?
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by skingo(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
i swear i wanna strangle this javalove and his family memebers, they will not be happy online their whole lives, idiots, go and programme something for glo, bastard
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by khanye(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2009
pheesayor:

Have you listened to big boy rap? I think he was talking to ghetto p and FYO, a direct reply to ghetto p will mean more publicity for ghetto p so mode was clever not to reply directly, a very clever move. Who knows ghetto p sef? He's just seeking cheap publicity abi did mode 9 diss him directly?

Back to the topic jooooo, ruggedy's cocoyam head is becoming more obvious ooo grin

You've got some point there
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by rapjunkie(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
Mode9 should reply ghetto p's diss before anybody starts saying rugged should reply mode9.

Rugged, no mind them i beg.
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by tosinaded(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
He has no point
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by smurf1(f): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2009
Kool vid!!! cool cool cool
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
rapjunkie:

Mode9 should reply ghetto p's diss before anybody starts saying rugged should reply mode9.

Rugged, no mind them i beg.

Ruggedman has replied Mode9 in the interview. He doesn't have to put in on his records to air his expression.
We have all agreed Ruggedman's delivery is superb than Mode9.
If he can conjure that many punchlines in his interview to bash Mode9. . . . .why would delivering it on a CD be a huge problem when we all know Ruggedy's flow and delivery is better than Mode9??
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by khanye(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ruggedman has replied Mode9 in the interview. He doesn't have to put in on his records to air his expression.
If he can conjure that many punchlines in his interview to bash Mode9. . . . .why would delivering it on a CD be a huge problem when we all know Ruggedy's flow and delivery is better than Mode9??

Here we go again . . . . . . . HISS!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by darequam(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2009
Loading!!
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by khanye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2009
darequam:

Loading!!

Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by pheesayor(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

I disagree but let's not divert from the topic
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
@Sauron
its better you make your point and leave it to sink in cos most of the people around ere always divert from the topic a lot.don't let em draw you in cool
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by pheesayor(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

Fisayo i go vex 4 u now!
Mode0 fuckd up with ghetto p,reason y he dissed him!
Which kain publicity stunt .
If na publicity,se na mode9 him go dey diss?
na publicity jare, who knows ghetto p? Modo is more popular and thats the real reason he dissed him directly, cos no be today rappers dey offend each other.

You can prove me wrong by saying here how modo fukced up
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by HohDee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2009
Have you listened to big boy rap? I think he was talking to ghetto p

thxs 4 makin it clear(u think),bt not sure.i don hear d song tire,bt i dlike d verse one(ga no meanin to me---big boy dont make noise,big boy pay salary,big boy make big move,big boy build sport center,big boy own company.(wetin b all dis?)who no sabi dis(nonsense),

a direct reply to ghetto p will mean more publicity for ghetto p so mode was clever not to reply directly, a very clever move. Who knows ghetto p sef? He's just seeking cheap publicity abi did mode 9 diss him directly?
 If u r mode0 fan,i dnt wanna hear it frm ur mouth again say rugged na coward.if d ghuy no reply death blow, cuz i guess we both reasoning in d same  way, Reply to Death  blow--will b a kinda publicity 4 mode0 also.
  As bad luck running in his blood stream(ma own word),he  will neva gon blow(GHETTO P), so i dont want rugged to help  dis dude out.
  Rugged should jst kip doin his thing & leave dis dude in his own shadow(waitin 4 reply to publicize himself),
I dont det down wit beef or exchangin words,bt if u av problem wit ma post(reply politely)
                                          MUCH LUV
Re: Ruggedman - Banging Video by pheesayor(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

Have you listened to big boy rap? I think he was talking to ghetto p

thxs 4 makin it clear(u think),bt not sure.i don hear d song tire,bt i dlike d verse one(ga no meanin to me---big boy dont make noise,big boy pay salary,big boy make big move,big boy build sport center,big boy own company.(wetin b all dis?)who no sabi dis(nonsense),

a direct reply to ghetto p will mean more publicity for ghetto p so mode was clever not to reply directly, a very clever move. Who knows ghetto p sef? He's just seeking cheap publicity abi did mode 9 diss him directly?
 If u r mode0 fan,i dnt wanna hear it frm ur mouth again say rugged na coward.if d ghuy no reply death blow, cuz i guess we both reasoning in d same  way, Reply to Death  blow--will b a kinda publicity 4 mode0 also.
  As bad luck running in his blood stream(ma own word),he  will neva gon blow(GHETTO P), so i dont want rugged to help  dis dude out.
  Rugged should jst kip doin his thing & leave dis dude in his own shadow(waitin 4 reply to publicize himself),
I dont det down wit beef or exchangin words,bt if u av problem wit ma post(reply politely)
                                          MUCH LUV

mode nine is well known already, haba!!! Someone that won channel O awards?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bouqui`s Take Me Away / Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} / Who's Iller, Vector Tha Viper Or M.i.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.