Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) (79780 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Gloryblossom(f): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerians with there rubbish mentality.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by domopps(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=Henergee post=34840958][/quote]

Rosemary, ryt??

OYO

Maybe you shld ask Sinaj and Nneka123

Cheeeeeers
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Dejiololade(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
even if the wife is watching African Magic in the sitting room.... hope the man has not chop vegetable?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Mcowubaba: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
An2elect2:
Lol....actually the man looks effeminate doing this.
Na Transgender him be self cheesy
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by esoboy875(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
To b sincere nt all wife.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by FTBOY: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gloryblossom:
and ur from where....togo?

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by NobleG1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?

Is there anything wrong with that? It's better either the wife or the husband take care of the baby at home than hand the baby over to a babysitter (a stranger) or house girl!

Taking care of a baby is a hard job.

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by An2elect2(f): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Na Transgender him be self cheesy
Lmao! na u talk o.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Menace2Society(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Gloryblossom:
If i catch u enh lipsrsealed
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Menace2Society(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jobless man!
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by zicca(f): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
My husband likes to help me out and I love,respect and adores him for that winkMy husband likes to help me out and I love,respect and adores him for that
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by afokenny: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
CountDracula:
Can I do dis? I'm nt sure!

I will gladly do it. Men need to do this ones in a while to appreciate their wives and to show a fatherly love to their kids. This has notin to do with foolishness at all.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by jamex089(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
This oga must definitely be serving punishment from mama p types.....
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
you know something's wrong with humanity when taking care of your child is a big deal.

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Bifwoli: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Not true. Men who are breadwinners do this all the time. Is the child not his?. It's his responsibility (same as the wife) to look after his child regardless if he's cooking or not.

The thread op must have either come from the north or he must be from a very conservative southern tribe.Men in the west help around the house a lot and they even change diapers unlike in our backward conservative societies.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by sinaj(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
domopps:

Rosemary, ryt??

OYO

Maybe you shld ask Sinaj and Nneka123

Cheeeeeers

lol tiz bin a while buddy smiley
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by McBic(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Midehi:
men that understands and help their women like this are the BEST!
Women frequently abuse this ... Seriously
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by shakazuldadon: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.

this introvert is something else...

almost 10 FTC on FP under 5 hours.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Braintouch(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
asumo12:
shocked
This one get braintouch jare

Dem don text u slap before?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by dblaisepascal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whizzcute:
When the wife is the breadwinner of the family, the husband will be in this situation.

What do you think?
. I do this @home most time' I bet, it's fun. My dude can't stay a moment without missing me'. Love it.. even d mum is Jelous
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Spells(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
This kinda stuff happen when the wife is the akara winner not bread winner
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by charly4lyf(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
The authentic bread winner don show for here. grin

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by shepherdnoble: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.
You belong to this class abi?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Some days are like this.
U again?
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by eliwa47(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin grin THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF A LOVING AND CARING HUSBAND.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by chaxking(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whizzcute:

What do you think?
not at all, I see a guy waiting for green card before showing his true colours grin
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Bflexing(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
wats dere!!!? z it only wen she z d breadwina u get tins lyk dis?? let him feel it d way women do
U make it sound is sound as if that's his work, and that's 'WHAT IS THERE'. When u have a man like this, appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
kitchen would be too hot for the baby.
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Lilyomi(f): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

FEMINIST! FemiNAZI! angry
Looooool
Re: When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) by Haywhymido(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
sum people don mad una stil go dey hail dem as been well. No matter d kind help i won offer to my dear wife, na im i go come back pikin n dey cook at d same tym?? Shey i mad ni?? I knw u wld lyk to tell me dat but woman do, do both together, arnt women born for doing dat. Now imagine a woman cutting grasses in dia compound,afterward was seen digging gutter for water to pass thru. Dont u think dat is unfair on her. Why if a man is seen during such it is nt seen as unfair why? Becos it is knwn to be a man's work. As for me i can back my child, i can cook but u will never see me do both together.hypocrisy is wen a lady see dat pix n pray to av his such as husband n nt as a male child. Sum idiots(male) too go dey pretend to be what dey r nt. Ode naa like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.