Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira (1064 Views)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders am a young graduate who needs ideas to start up a lucrative business which would give me a reasonable income monthly, and am budgeting about 1million to start up, preferably in Abuja. Please no insults if u have ideas kindly drop I would appreciate a lot. Thanks
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by CoolFreeday(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
you can invest it to be yielding interest for you while you work and yearn more. We offer 5% compounded interest on yearly basis, which means we give interest on interest as the years go by and your fund is secured, with insurance cover! We are a strong financial organisation that have existed over 100years, we don't play we that. Remember, the security of your fund should be your utmost priority here too. So when considering options, think of that and consider trust too #Contact me for more info if you want to go our way!
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by iykepromotions: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
who will insult you because of seeking a business idea? anyway be careful here and do research thorouly on any business idea you may be adviced on here before investing a dime.
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Everfrank(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2016
CoolFreeday:
you can invest it to be yielding interest for you
while you work and yearn more.
We offer 5% compounded interest on yearly
basis, which means we give interest on
interest as the years go by and your fund is
secured, with insurance cover! We are a strong
financial organisation that have existed over
100years, we don't play we that.
Remember, the security of your fund should be
your utmost priority here too. So when
considering options, think of that and consider
trust too
#Contact me for more info if you want to go
our way!

Who you be? Way!
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Sunnymatey(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
I can recommend a bznss 4 u, but we need to talk cus cant type all the info here. Check may signature 4 ma phone no if interested.
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by CoolFreeday(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Everfrank:

Who you be? Way!

we are a financial organisation like I said. I believe advertisement is not allowed here so we can talk more if you're interested in doing business with us.
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
You could easily join up with the MMM scheme man.

I should hope u have heard so much about MMM. I can tell you that it actually works.

You get a 30% interest on your money in a total of one month. Imagine investing 100,000 and getting a total of 130,000 after 30days. Before we now even talk abt 1,000,000 and a proceed of 1.3million. There's no mandate on any particular amt to start with. You could invest from 1,000NGN above.

Alot of Nigerians are presently on it and it has never stopped paying people. The good thing about MMM is that it's a peer to peer. You pay to people and in a total of 30days, you are paired to get paid by people also for your total funds + 30%. The whole operation is in your control, you choose what you pay out.

Pls Check up my signature and I could enlighten u more.

Regards.
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Fohlah(f): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
moendowed:
Hello nairalanders am a young graduate who needs ideas to start up a lucrative business which would give me a reasonable income monthly, and am budgeting about 1million to start up, preferably in Abuja. Please no insults if u have ideas kindly drop I would appreciate a lot. Thanks

Networking business is the best my brother.
just make sure you work with the right company.
Am into one. you can chat me up for more details(08161773524)
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by fagbohun4j(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Cement business

1 Like

Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Thanks to all those who have contributed reasonably, i appreciate
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by darexkey(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
an ICT/computer business centre is the best. contact me on whatsapp 07039359066 for more info
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by ibkbisi: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
My tips: budget only 500000 to start... that's if you have a million right now. 2. Take two weeks to visit key busy areas in Abuja 3. Conduct very comprehensive market research... e.g the type of people or category of people in such areas.. what products or service will they need that is presently not available or not enough.. what will be your niche? Why will people want to buy from you? Finally make sure it's something you'll be passionate doing.. you don't want to dive.into a Biz u don't like.. Holla me for.more tips via my signature. All th best

2 Likes

Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by progressmi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Internet business that can earn you N250,000
every month.
1.Without Computer Knowledge.
2. Just 2 Hours Of Work only Everyday online.
3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone.
4. Little or No Start Up Cost
5. And Earn N250,000 Every Month surely.

For details on how you can start please go to my SIGNATURE
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by PROFLOVY(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2016
moendowed:

Call me and you won't regret doing so in your life. 08179013546
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
ibkbisi:
My tips: budget only 500000 to start... that's if you have a million right now. 2. Take two weeks to visit key busy areas in Abuja 3. Conduct very comprehensive market research... e.g the type of people or category of people in such areas.. what products or service will they need that is presently not available or not enough.. what will be your niche? Why will people want to buy from you? Finally make sure it's something you'll be passionate doing.. you don't want to dive.into a Biz u don't like.. Holla me for.more tips via my signature. All th best

Nice one thanks
Re: HELP I Need A Good Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1million Naira by banky99(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Join me on whatsapp with 07068999036 for free single bet of the day to bank hard

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Rescue Me From GTBANK!!! / Ayo Arowolo: How I Uncovered The Secret To Personal Wealth / Opening An Offshore Account From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.