Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records (4086 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Obi Asika (CEO, Storm Records) Talks Naeto C's Upcoming Album, Storm / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
I am concerned about VECTOR because I really feel for the dude. I was at the studio17 in Obalende to book a session when I heard all that's been going down with VECTOR and the CEO of storm records OBI ASIKA. From what I heard, Obi Asika called VECTOR on the phone and promised that he (OBI ASIKA) will do everything to make sure he (VECTOR) doesn't come out. At first I didn't believe it until when VECTOR'S mom called him and they were talking about it on the phone. From what I gathered, OBI ASIKA is afraid that VECTOR'S coming out will erase or dust NAETO C. I began to ask myself how important his this dude that a whole OBI ASIKA would feel threatened by him. for goodness sake OBI ASIKA COULD EVEN SIGN THIS DUDE, NOW I SEE WHY THEY'VE BEEN SAYING STORM RECORDS IS A FAMILY BUSINESS. NOT UNTIL I LISTENED TO VECTOR'S SONGS THAT I REALISE HE TRULY HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DO SERIOUS DAMAGE TO NAETO C'S SHINE WHEN HE COMES OUT. FELLAS WHAT DO U GUYS THINK. IS IT FAIR?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
I CAME ACROSS VECTOR'S PROFILE ON 9ja beat believe me the guys is really gifted.

http://nijabeats.com/members/1954/
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2009
dem say dem say, i heard this i heard that
bla bla bla bla!!!!!!!

next time stick with the promotion of the artiste u want to angry
and stop feeding us lies to attract us to the thread angry

ehn he is better than naeto c and he will rub his shine and bla bla, so obi asika dsnt want him out
thats arrant nonsense!!!!!!
there are better people than naeto c, out there coming out, how come he isnt threatening them?

ehn storm is a family affair all because he didnt sign vector shocked, thats beef IMO
and besides sasha is yoruba , Gt is yoruba and they just signed saucekid who is also yoruba undecided
wait a minute wnt saucekid also steal naeto's shine grin abi was asika sleeping when he signed him

nonsense and inredients grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
HE ALSO HAS A REPLY TO THE BEEFY WHICH I'VE BEEN BEGGING HIM TO RELEASE BUT HE INSISTED IT'S GOING TO BE ON HIS FORTH COMING ALBUM "THE COMMERCIAL"

HOWEVER, I'M STILL TRYING TO GET IT AND POST IT HERE FOR U GUYS.

I'M SERIOUSLY MAD ABOUT THIS SITUATION COS I PUT MYSELF IN HIS SHOES AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MUST BE PASSING THRU'

HE IS JUST A STREET BOY TRYING TO COME UP!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

HE ALSO HAS A REPLY TO THE BEEFY WHICH I'VE BEEN BEGGING HIM TO RELEASE BUT HE INSISTED IT'S GOING TO BE ON HIS FORTH COMING ALBUM "THE COMMERCIAL"

HOWEVER, I'M STILL TRYING TO GET IT AND POST IT HERE FOR U GUYS.

I'M SERIOUSLY MAD ABOUT THIS SITUATION COS I PUT MYSELF IN HIS SHOES AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MUST BE PASSING THRU'

HE IS JUST A STREET BOY TRYING TO COME UP!

guy just stick to promoting this dude and make we hear word
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ tosinadeda i am baffled as well but after listening to VECTOR'S songs I came to understand. VECTOR is not human that dude is from somewhere else. I don't see any Nigerian MC who can stand him ryhme for ryhme and freestyle battle. The guy has a problem though, he's too gentle.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

@ tosinadeda i am baffled as well but after listening to VECTOR'S songs I came to understand. VECTOR is not human that dude is from somewhere else. I don't see any Nigerian MC who can stand him ryhme for ryhme and freestyle battle. The guy has a problem though, he's too gentle.

words cant prove anytn undecided
only songs can, so till u give us the songs we are waiting cool
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2009
Tosin FYI this isn't a publicity stunt or anything of that nature. I just want you guys to know what's going on underG. don't worry because of u i'll make sure i get the reply to the beef and put it here. THOMAS!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
the reply of which beef o
by the way na me u dey call thomas abi grin
u wan make i believe wetin i no see, naaaaah mehn na maga be that
i no be maga grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by khanye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ poster

The dude raps like jay-z.
He was on Bigiano's shayo Remix.
he can match some wannabes in 9ja rap world sha.
But he cant test the real ones cool
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2009
@kHANYE, THANKS YEAH I HEARD OF THAT BUT AIN'T LISTENED TO THE SONG YET BUT I'M SURE IT'S FIYAH! AS HELL WITH VECTOR ON IT.

U NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS DUDE ON A FREESTYLE LEVEL. THE REALEST OF THEM MCS DON'T WRITE. U ALSO NEED TO LISTEN TO OTHER SONGS BY HIM.

Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2009
ooooh just discovered i av two of his songs grin
lemme see if i can upload!!!!

i like thug luv rmx, but its notin special undecided only like it cos its raw grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
HE'S COMING OUT WITH AN ALBUM OF 16 TRACKS. HE PERFORMED IN UNILAG LAST WEEKEND AND THE CROWED WAS THRILLED. JUST WAIT TIL U HEAR OTHER SONGS. ACTUALLY U CAN IF U GOT SPEAKERS/HEADPHONES

Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2009
i swear to god if i'm him (vector) whatever i ever wish for shud not be granted by the lord. i want justice, this dude deserve his shine and if the lord says it's his time then ain't no stopping the dude. i'm that kinda guy that supports the poor and less priviledge the little way i can.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
bros no need for swearing haba shocked
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by khanye(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

@kHANYE, THANKS YEAH I HEARD OF THAT BUT AIN'T LISTENED TO THE SONG YET BUT I'M SURE IT'S FIYAH! AS HELL WITH VECTOR ON IT.

U NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS DUDE ON A FREESTYLE LEVEL. THE REALEST OF THEM MCS DON'T WRITE. U ALSO NEED TO LISTEN TO OTHER SONGS BY HIM.

Listening : I Luv you Nigeria & Thug Luv now
Hot traqs wink

wikid:

i swear to god if i'm him (vector) whatever i ever wish for shud not be granted by the lord. i want justice, this dude deserve his shine and if the lord says it's his time then ain't no stopping the dude. i'm that kinda guy that supports the poor and less priviledge the little way i can.

take em eazzy nah cheesy
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2009
u guys shudn't blame me . it's just this old fellas shud leave the stage for us, or what do u feel? people like Keke keenny and d1 shudn't be presenting any longer they too old to be doin that. what they don't realise is our generation is very unique than thiers
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2009
what has keke and d1 got to do with this
are they rappers
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2009
The guy is ok but there at least 1000 M.C's ( ok maybe 950)  in naija who are better. Why would Obi Asika threaten him unless he was chasing his wife

I beg make i hear word!!

Of course wikid is vector. My 2 year old neice worked it out for me. doh!!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Bamsyle(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
lol @ Tosin . . .  grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

The guy is ok but there at least 1000 M.C's ( ok maybe 950)  in naija who are better. Why would Obi Asika threaten him unless he was chasing his wife

I beg make i hear word!!

grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie u must be on crack. no wonder the name but are u always like this?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
guys i know VECTOR too well, he ain't even got time to pull a stunt for publicity. this is real and to ya'll eg rapfunkie i got two words HI HATER!

vector would make 9jas top 10 rap artiste anytime anyday. FOOL!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

rapjunkie u must be on crack. no wonder the name but are u always like this?

nah his name is [b]rap[/b]junkie not [b]crack[/b]junkie grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

vector would make 9jas top 10 rap artiste anytime anyday. FOOL!

guy make the guy enter market first na haba grin
u dey rush o tongue
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by khanye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

The guy is ok but there at least 1000 M.C's ( ok maybe 950) in naija who are better. Why would Obi Asika threaten him unless he was chasing his wife

I beg make i hear word!!

U don start again abi cheesy

wikid:

u guys shudn't blame me . it's just this old fellas shud leave the stage for us, or what do u feel? people like Keke keenny and d1 shudn't be presenting any longer they too old to be doin that. what they don't realise is our generation is very unique than thiers

shey dem be rappers too abi dem dey
threaten vectore life
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by wikid: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
nah mannnnnnnn, am just sayin' they too old like they don't wanna let the yungins kick it, na mean?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by khanye(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2009
the Thug Love song is tight
the intro dey nice
tosin abeg help me upload em untop rapidshare
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

nah mannnnnnnn, am just sayin' they too old like they don't wanna let the yungins kick it, na mean?

exactly my point, how do they affect vector undecided
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
khanye:

tosin abeg help me upload em untop rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/201652229/vec_-_thug_love.mp3.html
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
ALL THESE KPOMO MEN TALKING RUBISH.
imagine the caption. '
Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records'.
do you know the serious crime u are alleging?

do you know google indexes stuff from nairaland? in a few days, search obi asika on google and u will see this treat in the second or third page if not the first.

what is the moderator even doing sef. This is bad for his rep.

People just get up, and start some flimsy rumour.

wikid, u must be a teenager to be writing stuff like this. if u are not. then grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lowkey Remix Flowsick Ft K – Switch,shank & Ice Prince / Download Mr Eazi - Supernova (instrumental) / DOWNLOAD ZIP ALBUM: Toosii - Poetic Pain [mp3 File]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.