Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records (4097 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Obi Asika (CEO, Storm Records) Talks Naeto C's Upcoming Album, Storm / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
dasa:

ALL THESE KPOMO MEN TALKING RUBISH.
imagine the caption. '
Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records'.
do you know the serious crime u are alleging?

do you know google indexes stuff from nairaland? in a few days, search obi asika on google and u will see this treat in the second or third page if not the first.

what is the moderator even doing sef. This is bad for his rep.

People just get up, and start some flimsy rumour.

wikid, u must be a teenager to be writing stuff like this. if u are not. then grow up.

tru talk cool
too bad the moderators are either looking for people to ban or threatening innocent posters with bans undecided
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2009
wikid:

guys i know VECTOR too well, he ain't even got time to pull a stunt for publicity. this is real and to ya'll eg rapfunkie i got two words HI HATER!

vector would make 9jas top 10 rap artiste anytime anyday. FOOL!

Listen kid, you lost me when you set up this stupid thread. How dare you set up a thread like this making SERIOUS allegations against Obi Asika because you want some shine for this idiot rapper. angry

Be careful with what you do on this site.  angry

I dont give a sh*t about Vector and i won't listen to or buy his sh*t music either, you retarted bast*rd!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

Listen kid, you lost me when you set up this stupid thread. How dare you set up a thread like this making SERIOUS allegations against Obi Asika because you want some shine for this idiot rapper. angry

Be careful with what you do on this site.  angry

I dont give a sh*t about Vector and i won't listen to or buy his sh*t music either, you retarted bast*rd!!

hehehehehe
rapjunkie u sef shocked
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
please advise vector to focus on his work and concentrating on getting a makerter in alaba to risk loosing money.

I listened to bigiano's shayo remix. the only spectacula person on the song was bigiano.
everybody else was just another naija rapper.

GET A LIFE.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by khanye(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
dasa:

please advise vector to focus on his work and concentrating on getting a makerter in alaba to risk loosing money.

W O R D cool
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

@ tosinadeda i am baffled as well but after listening to VECTOR'S songs I came to understand. VECTOR is not human that dude is from somewhere else. I don't see any Nigerian MC who can stand him ryhme for ryhme and freestyle battle. .

WIKID .THATS A bleeping LIE, VECTOR LOST TO TEETO CEEMOS IN EMCEE AFRICA 2008, SO WHICH NONSENSE U DEY TALK?
ps/ stop making up foolish comments on nairaland,. u dont even know vector, vector is a calm headed boy . he no dye misbehave . u are a bad reputation like africankings to c-gutaa. so pls lalaboi delete this nonsense thread. its another way for quick publicity stunt.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
@tosinadeda/khanye
pls upload vector- i luv nigeria
with or without obi-asikia ,vector will make it!
vector is well known underground , so stop saying thrash about obi.

@wikid
eff you!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2009
i no get the song o
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Nkeirubaby: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
@ Wikid: I'm not sure what you were trying to acheive with this thread, but it's not worked for me. Frankly, i was already calling the guy a Jay-Z photocopy, but now i've totally gone off him. His lyrics are okay, but nothing special either. One of his friends probably told him he sounds a bit like Jay-z and he decided to use that as his angle. Now his ripped off the voice, the flow, the style, everything. It's pathetic. Idris's style or even komo's might be wack, but at least it's their own. I have much more respect for that.

@ the moderators: I'm new here, but i can surely see you're not doing your jobs. This is a very serious allegation and you've let it through without so much as a discretionary warning. No be to answer moderator for mouth.

Maybe it's time for a change of guard
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

@ the moderators: I'm new here, but i can surely see you're not doing your jobs. This is a very serious allegation and you've let it through without so much as a discretionary warning. No be to answer moderator for mouth.

Maybe it's time for a change of guard

the only job they know is banning people they dnt like tongue
by the way Nkiru welcome to the music section o cool
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2009
where the Bleep is lalaboi, where the Bleep is shaz, this is a thread that is slandering someone, the moderators should do what they are paid to do, if na to ban tosinadeda now or f-show or accuse people of offtopic now na so their hand go dey shake like person wey get parkinson disease, this thread should be closed now, it is not good for naija music.
MODERATORS DO UR bleeping JOB!

@nkiru
welcome to the music thread o. i recognise ur presence here o
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2009
atleast the topic can be changed undecided
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

where the Bleep is lalaboi, where the Bleep is shaz, this is a thread that is slandering someone, the moderators should do what they are paid to do, if na to ban tosinadeda now or f-show or accuse people of offtopic now na so their hand go dey shake like person wey get parkinson disease, this thread should be closed now, it is not good for naija music.
MODERATORS DO UR bleeping JOB!

@nkiru
welcome to the music thread o. i recognise ur presence here o

embarassed tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2009
All of you guyz shoutn Moderator this, Moderator that. . . .Think biko. . .think. . . .Dont let some troublesome old member get into your head. . . .

You guyz can see the "report to moderator" link below each post. . . . .None of you clicked on that link . . . . i lie?

its mearnt for anything you see inappropriate i the section. . . . .

And. . . .If topics like

Modenine is a thief - - -because of a word 'ether'
Artiste disguising on nairaland
and other threads can be allowed. . . . . .Nuffn wrong with this topic. . . . . .

This is a discussion forum. . . . .Not some hyping community for artistes. . . .

If you cannot object with his accusations peacefully. . . . simply ignore. . . . . .there are loads of threads you can post on. . . .

Offtopics and insultive posts are not allowed. . . . .be warned!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2009
lalaboi:

All of you guyz shoutn Moderator this, Moderator that. . . .Think biko. . .think. . . .Dont let some troublesome old member get into your head. . . .

You guyz can see the "report to moderator" link below each post. . . . .None of you clicked on that link . . . . i lie?

its mearnt for anything you see inappropriate i the section. . . . .

And. . . .If topics like

Modenine is a thief - - -because of a word 'ether'
Artiste disguising on nairaland
and other threads can be allowed. . . . . .Nuffn wrong with this topic. . . . . .

This is a discussion forum. . . . .Not some hyping community for artistes. . . .

If you cannot object with his accusations peacefully. . . . simply ignore. . . . . .there are loads of threads you can post on. . . .

Offtopics and insultive posts are not allowed. . . . .be warned!

ure a clown lalaboi!!!
wut will it cost u to change the topic undecided
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
If you have any complaints. . . .send me an email or use the "report the moderator link"

Am done here. . .

So far so good. . . .No complaints have been sent to me. . .

***strictly ON topic*** now
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2009
lalaboi, please delete this thread. how can you say that there is nothing wrong with this topic? Have you got a vested interest in Vector, the wack ass MC? I have read a lot of negative stuff about you since i joined NL and  now i am starting to believe most of it sad angry
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
tut the link was to alert the moderators undecided
now that ure here without being alerted, y do u still need to be alerted

the topic of this thread is bad!!!!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2009
Like i said. . . .i see nothing wrong with the thread

the tosin i know doesnt give a damn about things like this. . . . .except. . , . . .Saucekid is involved. . .

I cannot just delete a topic beacause you think its "stupid". . . . .If other stupid threads like this were not delted. . . why should i delete this one?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2009
@lalaboi

how comes you deleted the thread when edooso wrote down your real name, Mr F*** A******* and accused you of being in that video that dissed saucekid?

Have you got something against storm records?

How do we know you didnt post this thread?

Your actions are seriously suspect. If nothing else, change the topic of the post.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
lalaboi:

Like i said. . . .i see nothing wrong with the thread

the tosin i know doesnt give a damn about things like this. . . . .except. . ,  . . .Saucekid is involved. . .

I cannot just delete a topic beacause you think its "stupid". . . . .If other stupid threads like this were not delted. . . why should i delete this one?

see urself, always about tosin. . . . . . tosin tosin tosin
na only tosin dey music section

enuf people av complained, about the topic!!!! not me alone!!!
besides its not about wut u want, its a bout wut is right and wut people want!!!!
abi u be dictator
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2009
@Rapjunkie

I didnt delete no such thread. . . .

Its part of the rules and regs of this forum that you are not allowed to post a members full name on the forum. . . .

Since you claim to be "new" take time to read the rules and regs of the forum . . . . .

Ok, you wnat change of topic. . . . . . .Suggestions? it has to match its contents. . . .
tosinaded@:

see urself, always about tosin. . . . . . tosin tosin tosin
na only tosin dey music section

enuf people av complained, about the topic!!!! not me alone!!!
besides its not about wut u want, its a bout wut is right and wut people want!!!!
abi u be dictator

Guy, I am not being a dictator. . . . .The way rules govern you guyz, the same it does to me. . . .As a mode i am not allowed to delete just any thread. . . . .Since you are not a MOD, u knw nuffn about it. . . . .
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2009
lalaboi:

Guy, I am not being a dictator. . . . .The way rules govern you guyz, the same it does to me. . . .As a mode i am not allowed to delete just any thread. . . . .Since you are not a MOD, u knw nuffn about it. . . . .

i rest my case then undecided
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
@rapjunkie
be careful . lala go take u as enemy now, HIM GO DEY BEEF U NOW. NO SEND AM

he even banned edorsio for that action . and here is another thread with another persons name and he is leaving it,
cant u see that this guy is confused,he knows nothing about moding!
shaz wouldnt leave this thread , even seun wouldnt leave this thread like this.
how do we even know thats its not lala that started this thread sef?

@lalaboi
if u would leave this insultive thread like this that means i can start another thread and replace OBI ASIKIA with lALABOI , right ?
if yes rapjunkie or tosin start the thread and replace obi with lalaboi's name
and lets see how he reacts to that
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2009
@lalaboi, Incase u didnt read the topic of the thread, it is.
Threats on vector's life by obi asika of storm records.
Deosn't that sound like a police report to u? That statement is enough to warrant arrest. And u say it is ok.
it will appear in the public eye as a report published by nairaland.com. Make one yeye magazine no pick the story sha. People know your real name in this forum. if police ask una to come explain, dem go give ur name. Obi, no be samll boy oh.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Nkeirubaby: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2009
Posted by: ofokasibe
@nkiru
welcome to the music thread o. i recognise ur presence  here o

I RECOGNISE YOU RIGHT BACK BABY, MWWAHHH!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by owolomo(m): 3:56am On Feb 24, 2009
grin grin grin, umm I wasnt gonna yan nothing but me go talk now, only bcoz tosin dont really knw how obi is, yes he signd all this people BUT WAT ARE THEY DOING BACKYARD VIDEOS WHILE NAETO C IS THE ONLY ONE WEY GET CORRECT VID , IT IS TRULY A FAMILY BUSINESS, CAUSE TO ME I KILLZ BETA PASS NAETO BUT NAETO GETS THE SHINE, ALL THE SHINE, CAUSE THEM BE FAMILY, THATS Y U SEE IKILLZ ALL OVER DBANJ AND THE MO HITS CREW, OBI NA BOSS AND ONLY DOES MAJOR THINGS FOR HIS FAMILY, EVERY OTHER ONES WILL LOOSE MONEY, GBAM, cool cool
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by pastorleks: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2009
@ poster, whoever u are u must be a fool and a very big one at that to be pulling this sh*t. Obi is a very big boy and i doubt if he'll pay any attention to this stupid RUMOUR. U think we are stupid? U betta go and get urself a job ok. IDIOT

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS POST IS STILL DOING HERE MODERATOR PLS PLS PLS BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT NOW!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2009
SexuaLLY Im MadE!
babY GivE iT to mE! oh baby cum wit me to my HousE!
gaT Lot of Tins to puT in Yah Mouth!

grin grin grin grin grin

Na the part wey I like be this! all this one una dey talk na Jagonz! cheesy
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2009
faakay:

SexuaLLY Im MadE!
babY GivE iT to mE! oh baby cum wit me to my HousE!
gaT Lot of Tins to puT in Yah Mouth!

grin grin grin grin grin

Na the part wey I like be this! all this one una dey talk na Jagonz! cheesy

oniranu grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2009
to be honest vector is very very tight ! and my goodness he sounds like jay-z!
i just dont like the fact that obi's name is there, he has done a lot for naija hiphop too like kenny and dayo.
whether na family business or not, i cant blame him. any rich guy will share the loot inside his family, the only thig is that this record labels need to consider giving underground artiste who really have skills a chance too.
this is what made ruggedman to diss big bros back then.

@lalaboi
i hope efcc wouldnt be after nairaland for this kinda thread. if this was yankee. nairaland can get sued u know

@wikid
what really happened . give us the real details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Psquare Again! Discredits Mtv Africa Awards / Listen 'n Download Free Full Tracks From The Internet / (VIDEO) American Kids Dancing To Wizkid's Dont Dull [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.