Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records (4100 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Obi Asika (CEO, Storm Records) Talks Naeto C's Upcoming Album, Storm / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by skingo(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2009
i think moderators need to be banned on this forum. becuase they make this place seem like playground for idle minds. u guys ought to be ashamed of yourselves. idiots
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by DOGGMAN: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2009
that's bad,
who did OBI ASIKA think he his? Gog? angry
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2009
Vector should go and get his own style. If i want to listen to Jay Z, I will buy a Jay Z album. Whats Obi Asika got to do with Vectors progress? Which major label signed the real Jay Z back in the day?

Vector should stop whining like a lil b*tch and just stick to ripping off Jay Z and hope that Nigerians are too dumb to understand that he has no originality and is a fake ass rapper wanna be.

@Wikid

You are a no good, ass kissing, rumor peddling, f*cked up idiot. If i ever  see Vector at a show, i will take his f*ckin mic and knock his teeth out. angry
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2009
dasa:

@lalaboi, Incase u didnt read the topic of the thread, it is.
Threats on vector's life by obi asika of storm records.
Deosn't that sound like a police report to u? That statement is enough to warrant arrest. And u say it is ok.
it will appear in the public eye as a report published by nairaland.com. Make one yeye magazine no pick the story sha. People know your real name in this forum. if police ask una to come explain, dem go give ur name. Obi, no be samll boy oh.

In the end. . . .This is only a forum. . . . . .maybe u need to expand your definition about what it means. . . .

Nairaland did not publish nothing. . . . .we are not an online magazine. . . .
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
GREETINGS TO YOU ALL, FIRST OFF I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT I'VE BEEN DOWN WITH FEVER. I JUST GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR THIS MORNING AFTER VECTOR CALLED ME. HE'S BEEN RECEIVING A LOT OF CALLS FROM MEDIA HOUSES TO KNOW WHAT'S UP AND GUESS WHAT? HE DOESN'T KNOW NANN ABOUT IT. FYI, VECTOR IS SCHEDULED TO BE ON AIR IN UNILAG FM NEXT WEEK WEDNESSDAY TO PROMOTE HIS MUSIC AND ADDRESS THIS CRITICAL ISSUE. I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PPL ARE SO UNCREATIVE I'M SURE THIS STUPID IDIOT IS ONE WACK ARTIST WHO IS TRYING TO CREATE ATTENTION TO HIMSELF BY DENTING OTHER'S IMAGE AND REPUTATION WITH NO REMORSE. I HAVE THIS DISCLAIMER FROM VECTOR'S MANAGER:

[b]THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF VECTOR GOT TO HEAR ABOUT THE NAIRALAND BLOG AND STANDS TO DENY THESE CLAIMS:

1) THAT OBI ASIKA CALLED VECTOR HIMSELF

2) THAT VECTOR'S MOM CALLED OBI ASIKA

FOLLOWING THE AFORESTATED CLAIMS WE WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THAT VECTOR AS A MATTER OF FACT IS IN PERFECT WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH OBI ASIKA.

TO PROVE THIS, OBI ASIKA HAS BEEN SEEN ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS WITH VECTOR. AT SAIPAN VI ATTENDING VECTOR'S LIVE BAND PERFORMANCES AND 6DEGREES NORTH (BACCHUS) MANY TIMES WITH THE STAFF OF THE SALT OF THE EARTH BAND.

THE FANATIC WHO POSTED THE LIES SHOULD BE REGARDED AS OVER-EXCITED AND SHOULD BE HENCEFORTH TREATED AS SUCH.

SIGNED:

VECTOR'S MANAGEMENT/PUBLICIST [/b]

Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
nice 1 frijos. . . .
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2009
thank you lala! god bless and keep up the good work.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
NAIRALANDERS SHUD WATCH OUT FOR THIS FOOL COS I'M 100% SURE HE'LL COME TO TELL U GUYS HE'S ANOTHER NIGERIAN ARTISTE. I AM ALSO SURE THIS IS A PLOT TO GET ATTENTION THEN HE\LL PROBABLY BEG FOR FORGIVENESS AND KNOWING THAT WE (NIGERIANS) ARE GOOD SYMPATHISERS WE'LL FORGIVE AND IF HE'S GOOD ENOUGH WE'LL RENDER SUPPORT. BUT THIS SH*T IS CRAP AND NEVER SHUD BE TOLERATED.

AND TO ALL OTHERS LIKE HIM (WIKID) PLS TRY AND BE CREATIVE AND DEON'T SELL URSELF SO CHEAP LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY. TRY AND GET SOME EDUCATION AND BE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT WHAT IT IS U DO AND THE WAY U DO IT. CRAPS LIKE THIS IS UNACCEPTED BY THIS (OUR) GENERATION OF NIGERIANS. WIKID U CAN'T BE ONE OF US IF U PULL STUFF LIKE THIS OK.

@ POSTER (WIKID) WHAT WILL I SAY UR PROBLEM IS? POVERTY? IGNORANCE? OR LACK OF EDUCATION? WORD OF ADVISE WHEN UR COMING OUT AS ARTIST THAT I KNOW U R BETTER NOT COME OUT WITH THAT ALIAS (WIKID) COS THAT NAME IS TARNISHED FOR LIFE U HEAR ME?! SMALL WONDER U HAVEN'T POSTED NOTHING SINCE. PROBABLY REGRETTING THIS RIGHT NOW, HUH?

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2009
so can the stupid topic be changed now that the info is false!!!!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2009
why do i feel wikid is the same person as frijos. Start the rumour and respond to it. Great work man. Over 70 responses and over 180 views in less than 24hrs. Great publicity stunt.
Which media houses they call to enquire sef.

Lalaboi, are u in on this, were u paid. Share the cash with us oh. Na stout i dey drink.
And lalaboi, please host a seminar to teach the police what a forum is. Na d person wey get website dey resposible for the content. Thats why u are the moderator.
  U guys are giving me lots of ideas. Which rumour person go start now, hmmm people please suggest.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
me sef want my share o grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2009
dasa:

why do i feel wikid is the same person as frijos. Start the rumour and respond to it. Great work man. Over 70 responses and over 180 views in less than 24hrs. Great publicity stunt.
Which media houses they call to enquire sef.

Lalaboi, are u in on this, were u paid. Share the cash with us oh. Na stout i dey drink. U guys are giving me lots of ideas.

hmmmmmmmmm.

mines a Gulder ( ice cold!)  lipsrsealed
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by ofokasibe: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
lalaboi the decisions u take at times make me wonder why seun made u mod, that idiot wizkid should be banned for spreading false information and defamation of obi name , if its offtopic now . ur hand will be quick to ban , that wizkid asshole should be banned now, does everyone support that wizkid should be banned right now?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ dasa don't be so stupid and don't think we are ok. Now, u got me suspecting that u r the WIKID. u have only made 44 posts since on nl. i guess ur an artiste but dasa isn't a suitable stage name so u choose WIKID AS IN "WICKED MC" abi? mod get us dasa's email addy he needs to be interoggated by the police for pulling this ish.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
frijos:

@ dasa don't be so stupid and don't think we are ok. Now, u got me suspecting that u r the WIKID. u have only made 44 posts since on nl. i guess ur an artiste but dasa isn't a suitable stage name so u choose WIKID AS IN "WICKED MC" abi? mod get us dasa's email addy he needs to be interoggated by the police for pulling this ish.

hehehehehehe i laff in swahili cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2009
in fact i suspect rapjunkie as well how am i not sure rapjunkie and dasa are one person controlling two ids'
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ tos tos, this dudes are terrible now. wetin u feel? i fit bet say out of those 40 somethin post weh dem don post only 1 or 2 make sense, feel me?
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
frijos:

in fact i suspect rapjunkie as well how am i not sure rapjunkie and dasa are one person controlling two ids'  

everybody dan turn suspect for here

oya 911

carry

dasa

frijos

rapjunkie

and labalababoi

rotflmfao grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2009
frijos:

@ tos tos, this dudes are terrible now. wetin u feel? i fit bet say out of those 40 somethin post weh dem don post only 1 or 2 make sense, feel me?

naaaah the terrible dudes are the starter of this thread and the slowpoke that saw nothing wrong with the topic, even when majority saw it
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2009
real talk, homie
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by rapjunkie(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ frijos

fear no catch you to mention my name for this thread, abi? angry

I am the traditional wrestling champion of my village but i dey cool down because with great power comes great responsibility.

If I see my name for any of your post again you go hear am

Just get me my Gulder before i put sand for ya mouth grin
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hehehehehe
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Nkeirubaby: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
I am now 99.9% sure that Frijos and Wikid are the same person, who is in fact Vector. The over reaction to Dasa's comment gave it away. Hey, can't knock the hustle (you should recognize that line), you wanted cheap publicity and you got it. But the problem is:

a) you're still a Jay-Z rip-off. Like a clone. You have no talent for you're own style, so you bit off somebody else's
b) You dragged Obi Asika who is quietly minding his own business, into your yeye thread. I hope somebody reveals your true identity so they can deck you small.
c) You're still crap.

I wouldn't listen to a Vector record now if they dashed me.

Do what everybody else does, make a hit record, get an investor, get it played on radio, make a fly video, get it aired on Nigeezie  and then sit back and wait for the accolades. If you're any good that is, NONSENSE
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2009
wut me i know is that the poster of this thread is close to vector himself so that means frijos might know him!!!!
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by chronique(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2009
straight out garbage. who da Bleep is pullin this sht? its childish.
it should go to the waste bin witout blinkin an eyelid.
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by gonkin(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2009
who said vector is a threat to naeto c, come to think of it naeto isnt Dat good and he knocked down ikechukwu who is even better, but sales determines the father. talking about talent vector is a clone and so am i, i a'int much of a battle rapper but i rhyme like a crazy mutherfucker i'm like vector, but vector like it or not e don make am, o boy no wahala if jay-z find u obi na your houseboy, but remember me (JYNX), we still have to do RENEGADE3
Re: Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lagoslag: 6:00am On Mar 26, 2009
Hahaha, just wondering why ya'll sweating on this one. It doesn't take much to notice that wikid or whatever that is, is thesame poster and spammer called frijos. This dude only subscribed to nairaland in february, can't u guys see traits? look at his word use and lingua, his by force marketing skills and his shallow ways of talking vector up and u wont hesitate to see the characteristics annoying infant called frijos. I think we should carefully choose what we comment on cos by replying posts like that of wikid AKA frijos only fuels his stupidity. Been ignoring to comment but thought i better shut him out and expose who this kid is. If you want to confirm, check his ip address and u will see that this kid is browsing from thesame internet cafe. U will only get just this comment and no more and i hope that this serves u right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listen 'n Download Free Full Tracks From The Internet / (VIDEO) American Kids Dancing To Wizkid's Dont Dull [DOWNLOAD] / DOWNLOAD: Naakmusiq – Mamelani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.