Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154858 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by SMSAkara(m): 1:23am On Nov 20, 2016
Well I don't know much about SMS still learning but you can help me check out www.smsakara.com and see if it's worth visiting you can also do a review if you want
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 4:55am On Nov 21, 2016
SMSAkara:
Well I don't know much about SMS still learning but you can help me check out www.smsakara.com and see if it's worth visiting you can also do a review if you want
Great and responsive design but you sell for up to N2.25 and you deduct 1.11 unit per sms which is N2.49/SMS. I can give you a good reseller pricing which can allow you to beat the competition, with quality service and DND Filter. Already sent you a message. I rock www.domesms.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Mp3loadedNG(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
After installing joomla..
How do I go about
The akeeba and spc
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Mp3loadedNG:

After installing joomla..
How do I go about
The akeeba and spc
You install akeeba from the extension manager, do you have the SPC component?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Mp3loadedNG(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
yomalex:
You install akeeba from the extension manager, do you have the SPC component?

Extension manager? I don't have spc components how do I get it.
I don't understand at all
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mp3loadedNG:

Extension manager? I don't have spc components how do I get it.
I don't understand at all
there is an Extension tab in your joomla backend when you click on it, it opens. List of options hover on manage and click install smsportalcreator.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by consultayo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
CreativeWeb:
I have decided to pour out everything I know about bulk sms business. I have succeeded in this business. It's your turn to start and succeed in this business. The opportunities are endless.

In this course, I will teach you:
1. How to develop the joomla bulk sms website from scratch. I know joomla like the palm of my hand.

2. How to install and configure the bulk sms component.

3. How to get a reliable premium bulk sms api.

4. How to market your bulk sms business online and offline.

5. How to discover advanced bulk sms marketing strategies.

6. How to get mega users to start using your portal (Fan Milk Nig. Ltd is using my portal).

7. How to attract bulk sms resellers that will be under you.

I will not hide anything. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business.

Are you ready?

How To Make Money Online With This Top 5 Fiverr Gigs
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/11/how-to-make-money-onlne-with-this-top-5.html)
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by jose556(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Save on your web design projects. Get a .com domain name for just #1,500... Best deal, swift delivery

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by jose556(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Get a .COM for just #1,500.... Cheap deal, fast delivery.

Call 07063099645

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Okebarn: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls i observed when sms is been sent with apostrophe e.g go to femi's house. It appears as- go to femi/'s house

a slash appears.
Pls hw can i resolve this

ojochidem, creativeweb, semasir n others.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
You have to edit the php code for sending messages to correct this....
Okebarn:
Pls i observed when sms is been sent with apostrophe e.g go to femi's house. It appears as- go to femi/'s house

a slash appears.
Pls hw can i resolve this

ojochidem, creativeweb, semasir n others.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Okebarn: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
semasir:
You have to edit the php code for sending messages to correct this....

where can i find the code?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Boscosms: 1:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls how do I configure my site so as to reduce delivery charges and then increase my selling prices?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Tholluwallashe: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
I will use your site to apply for Adsense and you'll get approved in three days . If you're interested, Inbox me on whatsapp on 08139405002 and let's negotiate price.

*Note : You must have a custom domain*
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boscosms:
Pls how do I configure my site so as to reduce delivery charges and then increase my selling prices?
1.Go to settings and edit your 'Prices, Payment Gateways and Numbers' 2.Selling Price? edit your pricing models.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by babasho1: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Please how can I get a reliable cheap and possible free API for a bulksms site?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
babasho1:
Please how can I get a reliable cheap and possible free API for a bulksms site?
Free API available on www.domesms.com Reliable and Quality Service guaranteed
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ogaskid: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
keep me active @ukuowheogaga@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Are you interested in blogging? Cedarhostng wants to design your blog for you, for free and be a blog owner today all you need to qualify for this end of the year offer is to subscribe any hosting plan of your choice on www.cedarhostng.com to get started

This offers ends 31st December Hurry now and don't miss out...

Wish you a merry christmas and a prosperous new year....

For enquiries calk 08186219002,07011123518 or visit www.cedarhostng.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ascend: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
affordable bulksms with DND filter.... www.smsfield.com

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by siralexis(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
Gooday everyone how do we resolve issue of messages not delivering to mtn numbers?

Anybody with creative_web ebook can please share with me at mcseunbayo at gmail
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fatsonm: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
I need an answer from them SMS gurus in the house! Is there any other method used instead of
SPC components.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fatsonm: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
I need an answer from them SMS gurus in the house! Is there any other method used instead of
SPC components.?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
fatsonm:
SPC components.
of course there are other custom apps
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by siralexis(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2017
siralexis:
Gooday everyone how do we resolve issue of messages not delivering to mtn numbers?

yomalex:
of course there are other custom apps
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2017
siralexis:

messages are not delivering because those numbers are on DND. simply ask that they remove themselves from DND or refund their SMS units for DND numbers
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Victorez007: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Blog is a health Niche blog started by a Young Boy of 16 named Okonkwo Victor from Anambra State.
Help him promote his growing Blogging business!!
Thanks!
The blog's address is www.victorezblog.com.ng
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Kamaaldandare: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Hello Everyone. I'm new Here, It's a pleasure to meet you all[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.