Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (155003 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by andy511(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2017
CreativeWeb:
I have decided to pour out everything I know about bulk sms business. I have succeeded in this business. It's your turn to start and succeed in this business. The opportunities are endless.

In this course, I will teach you:
1. How to develop the joomla bulk sms website from scratch. I know joomla like the palm of my hand.

2. How to install and configure the bulk sms component.

3. How to get a reliable premium bulk sms api.

4. How to market your bulk sms business online and offline.

5. How to discover advanced bulk sms marketing strategies.

6. How to get mega users to start using your portal (Fan Milk Nig. Ltd is using my portal).

7. How to attract bulk sms resellers that will be under you.

I will not hide anything. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business.

Are you ready?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by justicemadus4(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys if you are reading this, my name is justice, am 18 and I just started learning how to design blogs, pls check out my first blog and tell me what you think. thinks a lot.
http://festyy.com/qLwRJ9[url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
You guys should STOP derailing this THREAD. It is purely about Bulk SMS business and that should be respected! If you need publicity, create a new thread or pay for Nairaland Ads.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by xofsmtps: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Have replies on MS who needs contact me

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by toycom001(m): 9:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Increase your website traffic for just 15,000 Naira per month. Call : 08032739705
Whatsapp / Telegram : 08052427416
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ascend: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
ojochidem:
You guys should STOP derailing this THREAD. It is purely about Bulk SMS business and that should be respected! If you need publicity, create a new thread or pay for Nairaland Ads.

i guess it because they saw the thread is pinned
anyways, we are still available for your bulksms needs.. www.smsfield.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Raava: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Enddystar(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
DND issues taken care of by our corporate route. SMS at Pocket friendly Prices @ www.bulksmsplus.com
Contact us on WhatsApp 09095804818
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by pBuhari(f): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ibietela2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have an app o, but the pricing is kinda of a Subscription plan, like when you buy 1GB data. how do i do this?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ibietela2(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this units and credits work?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ibietela2(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
CreativeWeb:
If you have a bulk sms portal, here is an assignment I want you to do this month. Focus on doing the assignment and be determined until you achieve it.

1. Go get 100 persons that will be using 1,000 sms units every month. That will be 100,000 sms units per month.

2. Get 10 companies or churches or schools or organisations that will be using 10,000 sms units every month. That will be 100,000 sms units per month.

Total will be 200,000 sms units. If you are making 40kobo per sms, then you will comfortably be raking in 80,000 Naira per month. Try it and see that it will work. Advertise your bulk sms business 'desperately.' Take advantage of opportunities to sell your bulk sms business. Wake up everyday for 7 days and comment on major news in all Nigerian newspaper websites. Comment about the news, then add your website url at the end. Print a one color handbill and go to major church events to distribute your handbills. If you can succeed in creating a steady 80,000 Naira income per month, then you will become unstoppable in this business. As you start earning 80k per month, you can then use 10k to advertise every month to increase your income. There are people making cool 200k from bulk sms business every month.

Go and succeed!

Even now?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by mp3magatv(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Download Node v1.5 – Modern & Clean Multi-Concept Theme
It functions numerous customization alternatives to help you create a unique along with practical web site your current visitors will enjoy. Node wordpress theme comes equipped with anything to effortlessly develop a creative web site simply.

DOWNLOAD FROM LINK-
http://www.mp3maga.net/index.php/2017/07/13/download-node-v1-5-modern-clean-multi-concept-theme/
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by monexki: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
am interested please (monexki@gmail.com, +2348079277095 thank you)
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Mrbabra: 4:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Kvng Ehm Jay
You want articles for your blogs .... I've got you covered, come give me the chance to share my ideas on varieties topics, burning down from politics to health down to religion e.t.c just inbox me or contact me with 07011260032 or email me beimoyon100@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by AGROHEALTH(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Have you been battling with strategies to get your site approved by google for adsense?
Or have you decided to buy adsense from others to integrate in your site?
I have an offer for you..I can help you get quick approval from google for adsense. I have tried it out and it worked for me. I have built many blogs for people and deliver it to them once it is adsense approved (in less than 3weeks).
A clear prove is the current blog I own now www.educribe.com.ng . Its just 3weeks old.
Any other prove you need will be given.
For those that owns a blog already, all you need to do is to add me as admin or hand the account over to me for the work. It costs N10,000 and if you have no blog atall and you need one with adsense, just tell me your niche choice and leave the rest to me. I will build a site for you, set the SEO and make it google adsense approved in less than 3weeks. This will cost you N15,000.
This is only for interested friends!
Note: if it exceeds 3weeks, don't blame me because I'm a student and I have same job to do for others currently.
Thanks!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by emmanuelobasa: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
nice post keep it up
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by upsms247: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
HOW TO START A PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS WITH ₦15,000 ONLY...

MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS FAST LANE TO PROFIT!

If you want to start a business that will…

1. Be profitable

2. Grow exponentially

3. Doesn’t need a lot of capital to start

4. Can be run from anywhere and anyhow, especially part-time.

and…

5. Does not require any apprenticeship or long period of study

I know just the kind of business you should start.

Here it is…

The Bulk SMS Business!

HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO Start Your Own Bulk SMS Business In 45MINS..

This is limited to the FIRST 100 PEOPLE. We are prepared to respond to only 100 PEOPLE.

Why am I recommending you start a BULK SMS business out of the many thousands of business opportunities out in the online world?

For starters, all of the 1-5 advantages I listed above applies to it.

Secondly,

Every month, about 5Billion naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria. This is an opportunity to get your own share of the ‘national cake’ without stress. And when I say national cake...It's no joke. If what you have been doing online has not swollen your bank account then you have to quickly venture into this business now. And watch your account grow fatter as each day passes by.

Check Out: http://upsms247.com/smssetup/index.php/sms-marketing/

Most people don’t know this, but each time a text message is sent to you or anybody else, someone, somewhere who runs a BULK SMS business is happy.

Making A Lot of Money

Here’s an example:

Let’s say a church near you (could be the one you attend), has 5000 members. And you happened to have a BULK SMS business. You have them use your BULK SMS portal (I’ll show you how very easy it is to get one) and they send an SMS twice a week,

It means in a year (52 weeks) you would have sold 520,000 SMS units them.

If you make a profit of just N1 per SMS unit sold, it means you will earn N520,000 per year from this one Church! And you can do this EVERY YEAR.

And you can do this for;

Churches
Mosques
Schools
Night Clubs
Business Owners
Salons
Banks (especially Micro-Finance banks)
Restaurants
Hotels
Politicians contesting of elections! e.t.c

FAST MOVERS BONUSES:VALID FOR THE FIRST 50 ACTION SUBCIBERS!

WILL GET A FREE EBOOK ON MOBILE MARKETING(BULK SMS & VOICE SMS).

Click Here: http://upsms247.com/smssetup/index.php/sms-marketing/

P.S Just subscribe with your Name,Valid email address and Phone number, we are going to reach you. HAPPY WEEKEND

For Your Success

Akpomedaye Oghenetega (The Pragmatic Mobile Marketer)

+2348069297141

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Kwallon: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pre-season: Arsenal 0 - 3 Chelsea (highlights)

http://www.kwallon.com/2017/07/arsenal-0-3-chelsea-highlights/
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by judondasylva(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
please I need a website designer who can design a website for me or an already designed website with Facebook page and likes for sell I will buy. just call me please I need it very urgently. if you stay in anambra it will be better. call me now on 08155606806.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.