Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month (6245 Views)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hi Friends,

Are you in the doldrums of your finances?
Are you finding it hard to make a living online?
Do you need money in the next three to four weeks to pay your bills and start a business?

Then here i am going to show you one way you can achieve that. You can start making money online today by taking up the Job of an Article Writer and Content Manager by providing Article writing services to Business Owners online.

As an avid article writer myself and Author of the Famed "Greyhat Article Writing Technique that can make You $500 monthly on Fiverr", you can be rest assured you are in good hands. My Work has helped thousands of people to get started on their Article writing services on Fiverr and i am here to show you exactly how you can be like the successful ones in an in-depth practical way.

I promise i would leave no stone unturned and you will learn the nitty-gritty of this profit pulling business.

To proceed you need these qualities: Hardwork, Hardwork and Hardwork

To earn $1,000 in a month offering Article Writing Service is very realistic, even more guaranteed than that private job you have that can get you fired at any time. But with Article writing you can take your services to a large pool of so many business owners online, bloggers, web masters, internet marketers and so many others without running short of work. But you need to learn the basics, the tricks and the tips to get your feet wet. Honestly, the path to $1, 000 a month is not a rosy road, that is why i mentioned Hardwork in serious terms, but i'm sure you will get there in a short time once you follow this free training from beginning to end.

But i need to know people will be interested to follow this topic so i don't have to talk to the air. If i get more than five interested participants then we can proceed with the first topic on queue.

So lets get started.

2 Likes

Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by dimensional(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please go on...

Thanks
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by wildcatter23(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2015
I am in
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 17, 2015
see me here, i learn anything learnable
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by ejimogu89(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2015
am in
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2015
We are good to go
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2015
I dey follow u lik hunch back
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Flame4chi(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Fire on....am interested
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by funmo(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2015
you've got the 8th element (moi)... you sought 5...

now let's set this ball rolling

babaearly
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by ollykay619(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Am in
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Abidemi501(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
interested! I am in
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2015
Thank You all for Coming in to this Training program. With a keen interest like this we are going to go all the way down from starting up to earning good income.

Today we are going to focus on Understanding Article Writing on Fiverr and how not to get burned.
We will also be learning How to create a Profitable Article Writing Account on Fiverr before we delve in to the Practicalities of the Actual Writing.

Now what are we Writing on Fiverr? In the real sense, what we will be doing is Re-writing! Basically, this involves getting the topic or keywords from the Buyer, Research already written articles of relevance to the topic, then Rewrite it completely so it becomes Unique and also humanly readable. Now for the smart ones, you can run with this and get started right away, but that may be where it all ends. You still need to know how to create a Professional Article Writing Account that will bring in daily Jobs, and learn how to Project your services in the most professional way.

Understand this! Your Buyers are potential repeat customers. Therefore, when you start writing for clients, put it at the back of your mind they will come back for more. Most clients order more than 2 articles at a go and some go even up to 20 articles at a time. It all depends on your will to deliver on time and your expert customer relationship with your buyers. Also consider that you have to provide an excellent job, because your buyer may not turn out to be a repeat client if you provide an awful work.

This will now lead us on to the next part: How to Create a Very Profitable Article Writing Account - the tips and Tricks. Watch out for it this evening.
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Gazzy88(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ride on bro...u too much
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by burkutu: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have bookmarked this thread.
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Abidemi501(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
thanks bro
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Trut(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Following...
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
How to Create a Profitable Article Writing Account on Fiverr

You need to understand what i'm about to say very clearly.

You only need to set up your account solely for Article Writing if you ever want to make good sales. There is that act of opening a An Article Writing Fiverr account but as time goes by and you start seeing opportunities in different services, you then add them to your article writing. This is wrong and will not portray you as a professional. Do you know there's a seller who has made over $300, 000 from just article writing alone, with just one gig in that account? For over 3 years, she has perfected her art and create wealth with it.

The technique i'm going to teach you is the one you can apply for your account in this very competitive Fiverr market.

First things first - Setting up Your Account

The very first thing you will need to tackle is the issue of opening your account with a VPN with U.S as the location. I'm sorry if you have any ethical issues with this but to make it as a writer on fiverr, you need to be seen as an american and good english speaker. Not that nigerians are not good english speakers (no pun intended), some indians are good too but americans run away from indians like a plague in terms of article writing. What then makes a nigerian different even if your english is sparkling clean?
When you open your account under A U.S location, your flag in your account will reflect You as an American. So buyers will be more confident to order from you. This has been a tactic employed ny many sellers since inception of fiverr in 2010, so no debating over this. You can use the popular Zenmate plugin for firefox and chrome to change your location to U.S. Always cross check with whatismyipaddress.com to confirm location change before you proceed.

Next step is to head over to fiverr.com and open an account preferably with Gmail. The start of your journey begins with a proper name to identify your services. Think of it as your "business name" - if you are a writer, you would find a way to add close keywords to articles, contents, unique, writing, etc to the name that you choose. One of my many accounts which is not active now was "Uniquewrita"- You can see how i stylishly blended the names so anyone that sees it knows in his or her psyche that this person's work has to do with writing unique contents.

This part here is very important, You need a face to the name. In earlier times, it was easy lifting off an image from google but now it is a risky idea. You need a stock image and one that can't be found on any seller's profile else you risk the chance of your account being closed once it begins. You can get that stock picture from deposit files (free trial). Just sign up for their free trial and download unique stock pictures of faces. Do this before they bill your card, and cancel your account outright once you get the quantity of pictures you want. We can also help you with a stock picture in our collections if you so desire.

Now the next step is Your profile description. This part can make or break your business before it starts. Why i resist the tempation of feeding you with a sample content, i'll accord you the responsibility of creating your unique selling point with your profile description using my following tips.

a) project the idea you are an experienced writer. In reality no one knows you, you only know yourself. Dive into the psyche of the buyer and write that you have ample experience in writing, that you have been writing for long, for journals, web blogs etc. Just show that you know what writing contents for different writing types is all about.
b) stress that you are in for the long haul and you welcome continuous business partnership. I will dwell more on this part on the next issue when you start creating your writing gigs. This tip alone can bring in a specific set of repeat buyers on a daily basis t oshade you from the ever competitive fiverr market.
c) Don't over write in your profile and use spot clean,understandable english. Please take note of your grammar, your first test starts with your profile.

Tomorrow we will delve into creating your article writing service proper and prepare you for what is to come.

If you have any questions so far please ask and i'll be ever ready to answer.
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by TCF1980(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2015
@Babaearly

Thanks for this piece. I have been on Fiverr for months now and no one has ever checked on my gigs. Could you please educate us more on the US IP swap thingy?
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2015
TCF1980:
@Babaearly

Thanks for this piece. I have been on Fiverr for months now and no one has ever checked on my gigs. Could you please educate us more on the US IP swap thingy?

You are welcome. You will have to modify your gig, your gig image, do you have a video? change up your gig description etc. I'll explain more on the U.S ip thing in the next lecture tonight
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by TCF1980(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
@Babaearly.

Please check your mail box for my mail.

Thanks
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2015
TCF1980:
@Babaearly.

Please check your mail box for my mail.

Thanks

Thanks

I'll get back to you today.

Sorry Guys, i'll be updating this thread today, been busy with orders.
We have alot to learn today
Re: The Definitive Article Writing Guide On Fiverr - Earn $1,000 Every Month by kayworld2(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Are you looking for what to offer on fiverr?

YES

Fiveer is a place to earn money with 100% real. I created a gig and in 24hr. I received many orders because i delivered all my gig's expressely(within 24hr). Some of my gig are
Create a professional vídeo animation for $5 which I brought the software.
(www.videomakerfx.com) for $69 about N11040 and also LOGO Design gig are also most wanted gig on fiveer.

My advice is, try and tap to 24hr gig because buyers love to deal with Express delivery.

If you need those softwares, write me on kayworld22009[at]gmail.com for any enquiry.

Those are the software:
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software - I brought this also for $97 check: www.scrapebox.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! / Gums, Adhesives And Glues Production Training / What Business Should I Get Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.