Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) (3094 Views)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From The China-africa Summit In South Africa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2015
The "Bill Gates of Africa".
Anesi (16 years old) and his brother Osine (14 years old),
are two remarkable young boys from Nigeria.
When they were 9 and 7 years old, the two of them started
their own business called "BluDoors"( http://
www.bludoors.com/ ), they were inspired to use the name
"Doors" from the name Bill Gates' used for his own product,
"Windows".
The story of the Nigerian brothers is a classic story of how
great entrepreneurs are launched. In the series of the "Fast
Follower", I pointed out that when a service or product that
you are using frustrates you, instead of railing insults at
some poor shop assistant, or call center operator, just sit
down and make something better.
This is what happened with these two boys:
Even at the tender ages of 9 and 7, they had already
developed an interest in computers, and a few years later
were learning CODING. I have already said that the next
billionaires in Africa, will include those who learn computer
Coding. In Hong Kong, Coding is now being taught to five
year olds!
The two boys taught themselves Coding on platforms
available on the Internet such as the Code Academy.
As they got better they recognised that there was a "need" to
develop a "browser" which could be used with the type of
cheap smart phones that people in Africa generally buy....
Cheap phones or imitations cannot process data as well as
more expensive phones, causing the user many problems.
Imagine the audacity of these two youngsters; to sit down
and re-imagine the Browser from the mighty Google, known
as "Google Chrome".......But they did!
Today they have their own business promoting their own
browser which they called, "Crocodile Browser Lite". It is
available for free on Google Play Store: ( https://
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.w
ebs.enterprisedoor ).
If you want to see Africa and the World's next "Bill Gates",
they will look like these two young boys from Nigeria! This
is how Bill Gates and Paul Allen also started.
Let me also tell you a great secret:
These young boys will not need to go looking for money,
money will come looking for them!
...."ProVISION always follows a great VISION"
The End.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=859523740788789&substory_index=0&id=496453373762496

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Dont underestimate the strength and capabilities of the nigerians.

Seun, lalasticlaca, ishilove, barcanista, ECOTERRORS, phockphockman, mogidi, francizy, ezenwammadu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 17, 2015
I'm so proud of them

2 Likes

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by cerzo(m): 2:12am On Jun 17, 2015
..coding things

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by francizy(m): 2:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Skills dwarfs theoretical knowledge any day, any time. Nigerian schools needs to step up because there are so many like these young bloods who nneds to rediscover themselves.

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by adioolayi(m): 2:38am On Jun 17, 2015
Well done guys!

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by robosky02(m): 2:41am On Jun 17, 2015
good one

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by ojaydedon(m): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2015
wow.. Nice

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Badgers14: 3:18am On Jun 17, 2015
Lots of brains in Nigeria.

Good job guys.

1 Like

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by FANE4Naija: 3:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Hiaaan
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by saintneo(m): 4:07am On Jun 17, 2015
These boys make rethink a lot.

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria: [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/fifty-attributes-of-successful-people.html]50 Attributes of Successful People[/url]; there many other topics. Read, leave your comments, and share with your friends.
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Segadem(m): 4:11am On Jun 17, 2015
francizy:
Skills dwarfs theoretical knowledge any day, any time. Nigerian schools needs to step up because there are so many like these young bloods who nneds to rediscover themselves.
they are not the product of Nigeria government schools, but Nigeria government will want to give us half baked Nigerian coach.

*#sorry for digression, I'm just pained by the exit of our gallant falcons *#.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by agarawu23(m): 5:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians are trying
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2015
9ja is _j st too talented . this should motivate everyone.

please read
Dyu know that you can fully monitor your vehicle ,know the location of your vehicle with your phone ,stop your car engine with your phone,listen to conversations happening in car.... And lots more at cheapest rate ever ... Call vince on 0706 751 7237 for more inquiries....
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Bifwoli: 5:19am On Jun 17, 2015
I follow Bill Gates on twitter but unfortunately in real life its only bills that follow me to my gate.

Life is so unfair.
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by rawtouch: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Kudos guys parents should always support their childrens dreams
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Now kids like this don't joke wit my **signature**[/size]
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians have the brain.

This Joke Will Make You Laugh
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by PapaNnamdi: 6:11am On Jun 17, 2015
see their faces grin
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by olasmith10(m): 6:21am On Jun 17, 2015
Technocrats in d making!!!
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by digitsolution: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Am so proud of them, we should hear more good news like this everyday.
Re: Meet The The "Bill Gates Of Africa"(pics) by Mogidi: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Wow these kids are going places, good luck to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ban Ki-moon, Igbo Leaders And Biafra / Legal Practioners Pls Help: El Rufai Wants To Render My Family Homeless / Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.