Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The God Of Overnight Interventions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Of Overnight Interventions (1413 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Watch Out For Divine Interventions Coming Your Way Today. / Sinful Medical Interventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Of Overnight Interventions by uchkochi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
We serve a God of over night interventions. He brought out Israel out of Egypt one night after 430 years of bondage. Exodus 12 vs. 12 and 11 vs. 3.

Paul and silas were in prison and at midnight the lord sent His angels to open the prison doors. Acts 16 vs. 25

Jacob wrestled with God in the night and His name was changed because He was persistent.Gen 32 vs.24.

God works in the night that is the reason why He does not sleep or slumber. Psalms 121 vs. 4

This night is your night of nights. God is handling your case tonight.

I and my team shall be praying for you tonight, every night of this week is a night of release for you.

No matter how long your case has been it cannot be as long as 430 years. If God could change the story of the Israelites after that long by sending a deliverer in the person of Moses.

With all sense of humility I am one of Gods end time messenger. Sent to you for the hour.

This night shall be to you a night of restoration. Whatever has long been missing you shall hear the news that it has been found.

Tonight is not just like every other night; God is set to do wonders in your life and family.

What must I then do to prepare for His intervention tonight.
You must expect God to do something for you tonight. Your expectation is very crucial to Gods manifestation. So I want you to take out a piece of paper and write down your expectations for tonight and expect it to be settled before the morning.

By this time tomorrow, tomorrow about this time, your story would have changed a thousand times more.

The problem not withstanding, I don’t want to know how big the problem is, JEHOVAH GOD is bigger.

Please key into tonight let your expectations be very high. there shall be commotions of miracles and all your prayer requests shall become an issue of thanksgiving. be blessed.
ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS A GIFT OF PRAYER FOR YOU IT IS IN MP3 FORMAT YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT WITH YOUR HEART OPENED AND ALSO DOWN LOAD IT TO YOUR PHONES COMPUTERS.

In case you are reading this mail and you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer to be joined to the living
God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible believing church.

Please also forward this mail to all your friends as it will be a blessing to their lives. And you could change someone’s life for Good.

We have been rolling out messages since 2004, you can request for messages on any subject of interest and you will get it immediately by sending the subject to omegacyberministries@gmail.com

Here are some of our most recent messages,

1. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT IS TIME TO ENGAGE YOUR ANGELS.
2. IN JUST ONE NIGHT
3. IT IS JUST ABOUT YOUR TURN FOR A TURN AROUND
4. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BREAKING POINT IS YOUR BREAK THROUGH POINT.
5. THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUE RICHES
6. LOVE CONQUERS ALL
7. BREAKING DOWN THE BARRIERS TO YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST
8. EVERY THING SMALL BECOMES GREAT THROUGH THANKSGIVING.
9. MARRIAGE PRINCIPLES
10. HOW TO STOP SEX AND ENJOY YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL MARRIAGE
11.THE POWER OF THE MIND
12. MARRIAGE WITHOUT STRESS IS A POSSIBILITY
13. POSSESSING YOUR POSSESSIONS (RECEIVING FROM GOD)

THESE and many more are available just send your request to omegacyberministries@gmail.com. And you will get it immediately.

If this ministry has been a blessing to your life in one way or the other and you feel led to be a partner please send your interest to omegacyberministries@gmail.com and you shall be told how. We preach the gospel online 24 hrs every day, winning souls and changing lives for Jesus. Be blessed.

Notice; Endeavour to check your mail next week for our latest message. See you next week.

Do not forget to send your testimonies to the under listed Email address.
omegacyberministries@gmail.com do not rob God of testimonies as you do so, you perfect what God has started. see you at the top.

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time For The Demonstration Of God's Power / Bible Scriptures About Poverty And Riches / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.