Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice (70614 Views)

Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / That Moment When Osun Teachers Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by jogsman01(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
the OP is not alright
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by abtmaviz(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
When the day of reckoning shall come no one is exempted
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by idithlove(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
cheesy grin grin
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Sobeautiful: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
chinae:

Moving this thread to FP is the only resources NL could put together to help these Es. It's called escalation, and outside intervention is needed of which i have given the state authority my own cheque to aid their predicament.
if you say so, okayoo.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Next time before you use a word you probably aren't familiar with, do yourself a favor and google the meaning before displaying your ignorance.
Noted....
My opinion stands nevertheless
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by domopps(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg I no fit laf! grin

This is most perfect so far!

Cheeeeers
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
no its a forum, you can't compare NL to Facebook or Twitter... I believe NL should leave this kinda silly thing to d social platforms... Besides y do we have admins and moderators here if its a social media... Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun i'm disappointed why would such a thing hit FP, you don't joke with peoples plight
It's a social media Mate... A forum accessed via the internet.... and as for the moderators, they are concerned about generating more traffic which topics like this attract... So do the maths Mate...

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by inereunwa1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmm see Rice dance
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Iwonimi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good and perfect lie Nairalander
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
cheesy grin

These are not Osun people...they don't dress this way.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
till they pay my 6 months salary...
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by elbinmanny(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
netsurf:

These are not Osun people...they don't dress this way.
it takes an osun person to know his kinsmen cheesy
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by DTOBS(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
but this post no come funny oooooo,anyway,waiting to make the front page

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
cheesy
Abi na only me notice say the paper dey upside down?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Donvic4u(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
And this poo made FP..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Bigdreams(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Funny

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by fabulousiykes(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Orunto: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
So this is the level that bokoharam, the wicked Islamic and arab terrorists have reduced nigerian emotions into. May God of Nigeria never give them peace and rest for ever IJN AMEN!!!!
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by felifeli: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
phemmyutd:
I am yet to see picture of the trailers since yesterday.. Some people are so dull to believe any lies

Look mister.. because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Have you ever seen GOD ? THINK ! grin grin
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by kenoz(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin Lmao
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Two wrongs don't make a right. (Meanwhie your username dey fear meoo.)
Sometimes you just have to leave the people alone to face the consequences of their choice let it serve as a deterrent to others.

My user name is about dignity in labour no matter how bad the job is.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by scentmarlc(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=elbinmanny post=34856236] cheesy grin[/quote

Lmao cheesycheesygrin]
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by ogundeleai(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
This headline even go contrary to that of yesterday that the Rice have arrive osogbo..I was even surprised that the story did not make it to any National newspaper headlines. The people are just posting this to psyche downtrodden.. Regrettably these kind of headlines is just a confirmation many have about this forum that most of headlines are just after thought..
The earlier management carry out editing of what to be posted, the better
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by free13: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by dotshege: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Emilokoiyawon: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
cheesy grin

Those are Middlebelt or Northern women not Osun - you no try at all.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
it is not funny!
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by amutajames: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
[s][/s]
No be funny matter Oo
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by saintolalekan(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why is my uncle, Aregbe is disgracing ijesa people like this, why allowing the sweat of labourer to dry before their payment. A beg, act fast and put smiles in their faces o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.