Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (30436 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / 7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow.. Thumbs up girl.. I love geeks
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

I don't know how you would say this girl is not pretty

I NO KNOW HOW YOU DEY THINK, WHY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS HURTFUL, AND NOBODY LIKES TO HEAR THE TRUTH FOR NO BLOODY REASON.

THIS GIRL PICS YOU PUT NO FINE AT ALL. IN OTHER WORD, SHE TOO BLACK, IF SHE WAKE UP FROM SLEEP SHE GO RESEMBLE OPRAH.

AS OPRAH OLD SHE EVEN FINE PASS HER.

BUT BY THE WAY! NO BE HER BEAUTY WE DEY EVEN LOOK FOR. WHEN SHE OLD YOU NO GO EVEN LOOK HER WAY.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by jackyraw09: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
chai, nigerian guys and woman wrappering nah 5 and 6,

imagine a few weeks back alex a nairalander was also featured on a particular magazine

and it made front page only for dem to bash the guy that he owns the magazine himself shocked shocked.

Now a lady got featured and they are like. "Good girl", "fine gal" etc.

Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by AsanwaKC(f): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
congrats girl
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by n9jaboy: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Luckygurl:
I wish to be like this when I grow up.

The process is still on

YOU WISH TO BE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU GROW UP undecided

DONT BE LIKE ANY GOD DAME PERSON, TRY TO BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE AND NOW IS THE TIME,

ONLY A FOOL WAIT FOR SOMETHING WHEN DEM GROW UP.

BE THE SOMETHING NOW. TIME WAIT FOR NO BLOODY PERSON LUCKYGIRL
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by ihatebuhari(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Magician1503:

oooomo! shocked
singing Reminisce: too musshh!
grin
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
jackyraw09:
chai, nigerian guys and woman wrappering nah 5 and 6,

imagine a few weeks back alex a nairalander was also featured on a particular magazine

and it made front page only for dem to bash the guy that he owns the magazine himself shocked shocked.

Now a lady got featured and they are like. "Good girl", "fine gal" etc.

Bloody hypocrites.

As if you know,

I SMELL ANIMALS SHITTE BUT CAN'T PINPOINT WHICH ANIMAL SHITTE I SMELL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

DONT BE LIKE ANY GOD DAME PERSON, TRY TO BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE AND NOW IS THE TIME,

Can't you read a joke when you see one
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

Can't you read no joke when you see one
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by blessedvisky(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
wow misstechy. you're finally being recognised smiley cheesy. I visit your blog sometimes . Good work. Keep it up. Haters, go and jump inside oil wellangry undecided.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

There's definitely no harm in admiring someone who's good at what he/she does more especially if you're interested in such.

And as for being the something now, you and I know this is a gradual process. It doesn't just happen overnight.

Besides! Why write in capital letters?
It's annoying jorh...
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by gidjah(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
GOOD LOOKS,let learn to match our beauty with our brains.her dad is A colleaque ,very honest and brilliant.mr AYENI
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by gidjah(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:
Awwww she's pretty.
i could hv preffer u to her dearry,u are just ok for me
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Spells(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bigger u i pray...jah bless
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
DoroBen:
I call her Nairaland's misstechy because I knew her from here - the pretty tech queen got featured on Nigerian Bulleting one of the top news website today and I wanted to share it with you all.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/misstechy-breaks-down-the-door-for-nigerian-female-tech-bloggers.113211/

brains on the mix #respect
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Luckygurl:

There's definitely no harm in admiring someone who's good at what he/she does more especially if you're interested in such.

And as for being the something now, you and I know this is a gradual process. It doesn't just happen overnight.

Besides! Why write in capital letters?
It's annoying jorh...

WHY WRITE YOUR SIGNATURE IN CAPITAL LETTERSundecided

THAT'S MY RHYTHM OF WRITING AND I LOVE IT THAT WAY
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by naijainfogalery: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Heheheheheh well may be not all of you but i bet you most naija girls are lost in the 19th century lol
Luckygurl:
(

Lmfao!! grin grin
We're not this daft jorh!sad
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by theplushist: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
You go girl!

Who rules the world? Girls!

That noted I can't believe some comments on this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Esdb3: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
#misstechy
That is my baby!!!!
#techy'sstalker #techbae #MyCrush
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
theplushist:
You go girl!

Who rules the world? Girls!

That noted I can't believe some comments on this thread. angry

as in!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

WHY WRITE YOUR SIGNATURE IN CAPITAL LETTERSundecided

THAT'S MY RHYTHM OF WRITING AND I LOVE IT THAT WAY

undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by magneto(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmm, see correct nerd....with her okpolo glasses! grin
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by scentmarlc(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
DoroBen:
I call her Nairaland's misstechy because I knew her from here - the pretty tech queen got featured on Nigerian Bulleting one of the top news website today and I wanted to share it with you all.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/misstechy-breaks-down-the-door-for-nigerian-female-tech-bloggers.113211/

Nice one misstechy
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Heheheheheh well may be not all of you but i bet you most naija girls are lost in the 19th century lol

Not true jorh!!
We know the basic relevant things and leave the advanced part of it to the techies.

Haba!! Why will you say majority naija girls know nothing about pixels, wifi and it's like?
That's plain wickedness jorh!!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by scentmarlc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Misterkelv:
Misstechy , You Need to see this smiley

Congrats.

Am proud of her
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by SponMoney: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nice thats called Creativity, i love it.
For more news you can visit www.indepthnewsng.com or check your local vendor for a copy of indepth newspaper. If you wish to Advertise your Products or goods and services through indepth news paper you can contact Mr Collins On 07031984575, 08106851527, 08085983796 or send email to collins@indepthnews.com or principlesofchronicles@hotmail.com.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

I NO KNOW HOW YOU DEY THINK, WHY YOU DO THE THINGS YOU DO, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.

THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS HURTFUL, AND NOBODY LIKES TO HEAR THE TRUTH FOR NO BLOODY REASON.

THIS GIRL PICS YOU PUT NO FINE AT ALL. IN OTHER WORD, SHE TOO BLACK, IF SHE WAKE UP FROM SLEEP SHE GO RESEMBLE OPRAH.

AS OPRAH OLD SHE EVEN FINE PASS HER.

BUT BY THE WAY! NO BE HER BEAUTY WE DEY EVEN LOOK FOR. WHEN SHE OLD YOU NO GO EVEN LOOK HER WAY.

I had to open a new account because of you!

You are a Baboon. You shouldn't even be breathing not to mention being on this forum giving an opinion! If you thought you could improve your self-esteem by being mean and vile on this forum, you will have me to contend with. BASTARD! cheesy
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

You should have stood your ground undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.