Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest (919 Views)

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by Back2Bust: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
all south-easterners do not endanger your lives by going for any silly protest against the NASS wardrobe allowance stuff, it is not worth dying for. let us fight for our dear Biafra. the so-called Nigerians voted for change and now they are getting what they asked for. If the security agents decide to shoot on that day don't be surprised they would shoot at the easterners, the north and west will run away. Biafra is worth dying for not Wardrobe allowance. on Biafra we stand. God is our strength.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by vecman22(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol....... you better go and wake your coward leader to come and finish what he started...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by obailala(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Back2Bust:
all south-easterners do not endanger your lives by going for any silly protest against the NASS wardrobe allowance stuff, it is not worth dying for. let us fight for our dear Biafra. the so-called Nigerians voted for change and now they are getting what they asked for. If the security agents decide to shoot on that day don't be surprised they would shoot at the easterners, the north and west will run away. Biafra is worth dying for not Wardrobe allowance. on Biafra we stand. God is our strength.
..another iidiot angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by Back2Bust: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Biafra shall stand!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by dwilliams: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Back2Bust:
I am always busy to comment,but I have bEen reading your post and I can't help but frown at the tribal hatred you have been inciting, my question is "what do you have against "One Nigeria"
Re: Igbos Not Interested In The NASS Wardrobe Allowance Protest by atiakatata: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
dwilliams:
I am always busy to comment,but I have bEen reading your post and I can't help but frown at the tribal hatred you have been inciting, my question is "what do you have against "One Nigeria"

You are Another criminal rapist parasite either a coward from the land of the sophisticated or a terrorist from the Land of the Zoo. Either way, you are a criminal for saying "One Zoo" Any body who supports the pillage of the resources of another is a criminal. You sir are a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left / BREAKING: Muhammadu Buharii Forces DG Of DSS To Resign / Explosion In Rivers As Court Dissolves 22 Elected LG Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.