Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (51225 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by debbie(f): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Back at the Imo State University, as undergraduates, I respected him because he was gentle, mature and always smiling stylishly. Astute! Until one particular day while we were in the studio trying to do a cartography assignment, Chinedu Omeji told me Amos Erekose was a soldier boy. I didn't believe it until I saw his teeth sparkle.

Amos joined the battle against Boko Haram, once in a while we will chat about the war and tactics. December 2014, he was made a section commander. Januray 15, 2015 was his birthday. I prayed for him and my other friend Alvan Divine Amushie who were at the war front in Sambisa.

I was shocked this morning to hear that Amos died trying to bring peace in Northeast of Nigeria.

Keep smiling bro. It's sad to lose young brilliant men like you. You promised to fight to the end! Rest in peace Soldier.

AN HONEST man here lies at rest
As e'er God with his image blest;
The friend of man, the friend of truth,
The friend of age, and guide of youth:
Few hearts like his, with virtue warm'd,
Few heads with knowledge so informed:
If there's another world, he lives in bliss;
If there is none, he made the best of this

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Aminat508(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by saaedlee: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP private, we would make sure your sacrifice for this nation isn't in vain.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ashson: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Too bad, See wetin GEJ cause

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by deor03(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Condolences to you OP and his family

May his soul rest in perfect peace. His fight will not be in vain

Sleep on Hero

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by saaedlee: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lalasticlala is always matured with topics he moves to front page, exception of the "bum-shorts" gaga this morning.
RIP SOLDIER ONCE AGAIN. May Allah grant you peaceful rest

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
A Patriot and Hero. RIP until we meet again

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Maghan37: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
God grant him bliss. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by bettercreature(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP boss am sorry for what GEJ and PDP has caused you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
May God grant him eternal rest. By God's special Grace, these evil doers called Boko Haram will be history soon. Good night, gallant man!embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by robosky02(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP brovos
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Wildrage: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Anytime I read the sad news of the death of any of our young, intelligent, patriotic young soldiers in the fight against the virulent soldiers of Allah,

I curse Shekau and his senseless, indoctrinated, Murderous followers

I curse Yerima and all the northern governors, who in their quest to wrest power from the south decided to use religion as a tool by promoting what was then referred to as political Sharia

I curse all those irresponsible men who believe their responsibility starts and ends with sleeping with a woman, put her in a family way, organize a naming ceremony and throw the children into the street to fend for themselves

I curse all our political leaders north and south who believe the death of thousands of innocent souls is not more than collateral damages in their quest for political ascendancy

RIP to our fallen heroes, may their death not be in vain

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by princejones(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rest in Peace and may God console those you left behind.Your struggle for the peace of nigeria shall not go in vainRest in Peace and may God console those you left behind.Your struggle for the peace of nigeria shall not go in vainRest in Peace and may God console those you left behind.Your struggle for the peace of nigeria shall not go in vain

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Pain(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP. Amos. We Assemble in the SKY

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Foxflames: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
rip hero. u and fallen compatriots have laid down your lives for us so that we can have a future

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by RareDiamond: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rest in Peace brave army.
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Dollyak(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rip
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by fatiaanu(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP

U will always be remember for this....................................

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Mogidi: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Meanwhile APC and Liar Mohammed no longer rejoice at every boko haram killing.
While 150 people lost their lives in the last 24hrs, jet loving Buhari is enjoying the jet life.

Shame on Buhari.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2099481_b9gu7meicaaytv2_jpeg8d841bc2042000687ec50674ac0fa742

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by williams368(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
His he d only galant person killed by boko haram?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by free2ryhme: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by raziboi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
rip
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
rip to the dead lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by teewhydope(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kk
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Abbey2sam(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Chukwutobi: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
God deliver us from destiny wasters.

I pray God consoles your family members.

Back to you OP, this man did not smile at all in the pics you showed. Are you sure he is the Amos you talked about?
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by chukzbozz86: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
....And our Tourist Duara President is busy travelling around world.

Having 44,000 followers on twitter and someone thinking through his/her Anus opened his/her God forsaking mouth call it achievement. Thunder fire anybody that will quote me

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by allanphash7(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
You tried your best bro just that your best was not good enough

RIP to the dead
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by Bifwoli: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Such a good looking southern big hearted boy serving his country.

Fare thee well Amos and thank you for your service.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by marked10(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
may your soul rest in peace, u died servin ur country
Re: Pictures Of A Galliant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram by yorke1: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.