Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC (1061 Views)

FIFA 16 Or 17 On PC / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? / How To Use Mtn Bis On Windows10 Store On Pc Via Simple Server [ 2015] Read More: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by ttaiwo09: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls.. WE running slow on my system. Pls recommend any game booster and link to download..... Thankz d Gamers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by basille(m): 1:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by ttaiwo09: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
thanks..... bro so appreciative

1 Like

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by rohitrog58: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Games are drastically improving their quality and performance. But Low-end pc gamers are still there they have no Idea how to boost their PC or Laptop to Run the latest games.

Well, the game booster is a good option for them to speed up their PC Performance. And the Good news is I have top 5 best Game Booster for PC or Laptop.

Adopting these best game booster can speed up your gaming performance at the instant.

So, here are the top 5 best game booster for pc:

1. Wise Game Booster.
2. Razer Cortex Game Booster.
3. Game Boost 3.
4. Superb Game Booster.
5. Game Fire 6.

Get Full details about these top 5 Best game Booster for PC Here: https://www.rogtechs.com/best-game-booster/.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apps To Boost Game To Fast On PC by Viole1: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
ttaiwo09:
Pls.. WE running slow on my system. Pls recommend any game booster and link to download..... Thankz d Gamers
I don't know about the game booster, but you can play clash of clans mod apk without any lagging and on low specification systems using BS5.

(1) (Reply)

Geeks Should Pls Help Me Out!! / This Could Be A Solution To Overheating Computers / Samsung Mini Laptop Gets Stuck At 29% When Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.