Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now (721 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose / Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / PDP Group Tells Buhari To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by gaussy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to resign on the basis of his age, adding that since he has said there is a limit to what he can do at 72, there is no point staying put in office as President.

It will be recalled that the President had told a group of Nigerians in South Africa that he wished he became president at a much younger age. “How I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor, just a few years as a young man. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do”, Buhari said.

Making the call, a group within the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, asked the President, Muhammadu Buhari to resign, adding that the President and his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC, are gangs of hypocrites and liars.
In a statement issued by its head, Mr Tunde Lawal, the group said: “The PDP is again vindicated by this confession from President Muhammadu Buhari and many more that are yet to come.

“Nigerians will recall that during the presidential campaigns, the PDP and other well-meaning Nigerians complained on the choice of sponsoring Pa Muhammadu Buhari as Presidential Candidate of APC and the effect it will have on the country when it comes to managing the affairs of a multi-dimensional nation like Nigeria, but, the APC and its leaders said that age is just a number”.

“It’s barely three weeks into the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari and his age is already telling on him, so, what will happen to Nigeria in the remaining 1,440 days of this government. It’s better to find a black goat in the day time rather than looking for it in the night and this is why we are asking President Buhari to resign now because Nigerians will not entertain further excuses of why the APC cannot deliver on their campaign promises,” the group said.

The group also said another example of the problems associated with the age of the President was when he referred to the German Chancellor as President of West Germany.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/17/pdp-group-advises-buhari-to-resign-now/
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
These "things" abi na "demons" who almost destroyed #Nigeria won't just rest.

The growth of #Nigeria is not even a priority to them.

Them no have shame at all... How can they still have balls to utter these things?

Leadership isn't a physical marathon the requires running from place to place.

They don't have the wisdom to decipher what Mr. President said. Such a huge shame.
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by xpac01(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Was 16 yrs not enough for this sets to grow up?
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by leshluap(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
fdfsdgfs
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Though Making up excuses for ones abdication stands reprehensible and deplorable yet PDP's should learn to espouse their opinion without discomfiture.Yes we understand the need for criticism; nonetheless it's incongruous and inappropriate to rave about everything said.Encapsulated this is political immaturity and egocentricity on the part of PDP's .If this continues then Nigeria can be said to heading into a deleterious pit and as such moribund.

United we stand
Divided we fall
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by Obijulius: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Come and force me to resign. I will not resign. It's my birth right.

1 Like

Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by henchamb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pdp ..... gathering of clowns
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by yashedabai(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
haaaaaa!!!
Re: PDP Group Advises Buhari To Resign Now by gaussy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
leshluap:
fdfsdgfs

(1) (Reply)

Change Has Come to Kaduna State. / Akpabio: Is Nemesis Beckoning? / Outcome Of Pmb's Meeting With G7 Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.