Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (103844 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Andresemy: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2015
that girl is d mouth pics of the gods!!!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by menxer: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Blade21:
my dear sex doeesnt keep marriage a mann dat will go outside will go out whether u sex am now till next year so 4get dat side

dear, if u understood the op, the gist is not about cheating in marriage or any such, it is about satisfying ur spouse sexually...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Shey sex fit drive away Evil spirit. Uhhm cupid
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2015
adeekiti:
Abi pastor no dey fvck Ni? Pple just deceive pple with their imagination and u will see them forming holy holy outside an saying things about staying away from sex but check their life behind their words , God didn't stop u from sex but don't do it with someone whom u ain't married or engaged to, the writer na ogbonge grin

Pastor say make u no sleep with ur wife?
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by queenfav(f): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2015
I agree with d babe 200 percent sef...Na sin..yes!But I call it a necessary sin..I have to make sure he can satisfy me or no marriage..Sorry..marriage is for a lifetime...I need to know if we are sexually compatible.My friend back in uni told me abt a guy she just met..nice guy and all..The day they did it,na that day d relationship end o..she came to the hostel and stayed in the bathroom pouring water on her vajajay...wetin happen babe?She told me the guy's thing when erect was as big and long as 75cl eva water bottle container..She said she saw hell..she had to tell him to stop that she was in pains..D guy sef told her his ex too was not happy with his very big thing!My babe ran o..d poor guy wud be calling her,she never took his call again.she was like..why should I date a guy I wil be scared of makin.g love to?I just imagined..what if she married him?That wud av been a root cause of divorce because obviously she was very tight wilhile d guy is big down there..But the guy might meet a babe with express road down there and it wud fit his big thing perfectly.To cut a long story short...yes,I must test am abeg..I no fit judge case later!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by hathiba: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2015
well before marriage, u can say sex is most important than speaking in tongue , bt i can assure u that once u get married and u are fully into sytem very well, the realities will down on you that SPEAKING IN TONGUES is much more important to tackle issues of life that is peculiar wit marriages. the longest time u probably can go in sex is one hour(1hr); then remove one hour frm the 24hours that u have,u will agree with me that for u to continue to enjoy ur celebrateed sex in ur marriage, u will need 23hrs of SPEAKING IN TONGUE!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Maximus85(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
Hmmm...be careful of what you read/see.
#Guide your heart.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

JW?
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by RobinHez(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
This world don spoil finish.... imagine the kind of comments people are making..smh embarassed
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by naira0(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by charmingeyes(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided

This Ur signature Na die
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Chadso(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
endowednicky:
lmbbo!!!
Yea.. Its your big boobs u shuld be laffin out
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Bakass(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2015
it shall be well with you for knowing this and educating the peopl on it.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by jedyjedy(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2015
"After the tongues comes d cock". I love dat part grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by babykaydee(f): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=tobimillar

Kedei Read btw the lines ,Was been sarcastic
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Methinks, a non working penis should be dispensed with immediately. If I were to be a woman, I wouldn't afford to go into marriage where sex would be a problem as result of my man's dysfunctional penis. The op is absolutely correct!.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by teebabe1994(f): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Shoro niyen sex my foot I had sex now it over 6yrs I don't bloody care about sex!!!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ChrisHandsome999(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
grin
Adufetohposh:
laughs in Spanish grin
Adufetohposh:
grin
Adufetohposh:
laughs in Spanish
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by kokssy(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2015
krattoss:
hmmm, ana eji igbo agwa ya onye ocha?...

MBA OOOOO
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by EwejeOyewole(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2015
All this relationship whala self... I wan be FATHER self... I hope is not too late?
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2015
idris4eva:
stop forming holy of holies.....

Truth is...am not!!..i knw sex exit and sex is very good, as a matter of fact I love sex bt.....i love it within the confides of my marriage.....so... undecided

Okk...how abt we view it frm dis point of view...u taste eachoda and despite the fact dat u re both compartible sexually other factors which u ignore to focus on sex sets in and u don't end up getting married is dat how u ll keep sleeping with ur suitors or fiancee??....and btw...how many guys ll u hav slept with before getting married?? undecided, u keep bleeping urself for 6years and one tin sets in u don't get married who lose??...(ladies for u) u wasted ur years, and resource and ofcos ur body ur sexual purity being engaged and entangled to a sexual partner ll locks God's favour frm u meeting better spouse...bring me one point of having pre marital sex and I ll give 1millions reason y premarital sex don't pay my bible set aside sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by deebrain(m): 9:04am On Jun 18, 2015
No pastor disagrees with this-ofcourse unless the hypocrite.

Its fornication-sleeping with anyone that is not your man or woman-that they preach against.

As a matter of fact, as you talk about marriage plans and other attached issues, this sex issue should be topmost priority....

If what she said set Facebook ablaze, then our problem is hypocrisy and not sex.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
RobinHez:
This world don spoil finish.... imagine the kind of comments people are making..smh embarassed
lwkmd no be small thing .. lord v mercy
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by bisi1: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Well said
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
zaragal:

Truth is...am not!!..i knw sex exit and sex is very good, as a matter of fact I love sex bt.....i love it within the confides of my marriage.....so... undecided

Okk...how abt we view it frm dis point of view...u taste eachoda and despite the fact dat u re both compartible sexually other factors which u ignore to focus on sex sets in and u don't end up getting married is dat how u ll keep sleeping with ur suitors or fiancee??....and btw...how many guys ll u hav slept with before getting married?? undecided, u keep bleeping urself for 6years and one tin sets in u don't get married who lose??...(ladies for u) u wasted ur years, and resource and ofcos ur body ur sexual purity being engaged and entangled to a sexual partner ll locks God's favour frm u meeting better spouse...bring me one point of having pre marital sex and I ll give 1millions reason y premarital sex don't pay my bible set aside sad

nice one
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
AfricanApple:
. grin grin are you a virgin

That awkward moment when a girl asks a guy this question I just quoted grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by RobinHez(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Ada96:
lwkmd no be small thing .. lord v mercy
asin ehn? the the thing just tire me....
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by omaji53jeremiah: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
true talk, man can do without it.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Bolosiye: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

Seconded and Endorsed.
@Missslimbody.
I agree with her o.

One has to check out these things, either consciously or subconsciously.

There's a need to know if the guy is the kind whose kini rises and falls in a matter of seconds, if the lady is the frigid type, who is somewhat averse to sex, whose koni is as dry as sand paper, no matter the stimulation.....

Armed with the necessary knowledge, if they truly love each other and have basic/intrinsic interests that align, they can begin to seek medical help/solutions, and counselling where necessary.

I have to reiterate though, that I've always been of the opinion that, in copulation/intimacy, intending couples should only open themselves up to the extent they are comfortable with.
They should have sex or pre-intimacy because they both desire it in the long run.....not because they were coerced or manipulated to do so by the other party.
jah jehovah! Have mercy on dis one sh sh shh!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Xgz1(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
This post don annoy me more. Becos Wetin she mean here is sex is important but she 4gt say if dem c sex dem dey run. sad
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by sandeepbabu9: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.