Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

State Creation: Do We Really Need Equity, Gari And Apa State: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Creation: Do We Really Need Equity, Gari And Apa State: (709 Views)

APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate / Reps Reject 6yr Tenure And Dump State Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Creation: Do We Really Need Equity, Gari And Apa State: by ayoola22: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2009
We used to have 3, later it became 4, increased by 300% to 12, and people still wanted more. It became 19, later 21, we increased it to 30 and its now 36 but the agitation for more states never ends.
People are asking for such states as Katagun, Apa, Shira, Adada, Equity, Orlu, Aba, Ogoni, Ugwuka, Tiga, Gari,Savannah, Njaba Remo-Jebu, Anioma, Obigbo, Ibadan Kaduna south and even Oduduwa and Equity.
Let me use three of the names, Equity, Gari and Apa to explain my view, to have ‘Equity’ (just imagine a state with a name like that) my father's house must be given a state of its own, and you know its all about ‘Gari’ we are all fighting about what we are going to eat. Finally most of the agitators are just ‘Apa’, wasters who just want to waste the country’s scarce resources to pay more public office holders than to develop the country,

http://naijareports..com/2009/02/state-creation-do-we-really-need-more.html

(1) (Reply)

9ijatalk / Obasanjo, Ever So Crude / The Noise Of These ITT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.