Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby (1038 Views)

When Should I Start Solid For My Baby…? / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health / Paediatricians In The House: Advice On Care Of Babies Navel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by biggal: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
pls paedatricians and mamas I nid help. my baby of 1wk and 3days shakes and jerks a
lot when she sleeps expecially her legs and hands.
it started after delivery I have reported to d hospital
they gave me antibiotics bt she still shakes and
sleeps a lot. the jerking is uncontrollable except u
hold her. they said I killed rat wen I was pregnant.
pls mamas I cry when I see her do it. has any one
experienced dis before.
pls water entered her nose when she was being bathed and it caused her catarrh though its about starting bt wat can I give her tanx in anticipations
Re: Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by OsoDupe(f): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hospital will be the best place you should take her to, take her to another hospital maybe a government established hospital. My niece used to jerk like that and we even thought it was a spiritual attack, we prayed, did lot of things it stopped and after sometime it started again. My mom took her to mother and child hospital in Akure, they gave her some injection and that was the end of it to the glory of God. God will heal your baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by dulux07(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
The jerkings r normal n not life threatenin so far it occurs during sleep. So far r vital signs r ok. Notwitstandin u can take her to a paedatrician to reduce d seizure or stop it.
Re: Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by madgoat(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
OMG... They said u killed a rat shocked.... Now dats just so irritating to hear. I wonder why Nigerians are so backward in their thinking.
Plz take ur baby back to d hospital where u delivered and give them a feedback on the issue or another hospital (preferably General Hospital or a very good renowned private hospital) if u are really worried about her. They are in d best position to advise u.

1 Like

Re: Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by tforever(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2015
biggal:

pls paedatricians and mamas I nid help. my baby of 1wk and 3days shakes and jerks a
lot when she sleeps expecially her legs and hands.
it started after delivery I have reported to d hospital
they gave me antibiotics bt she still shakes and
sleeps a lot. the jerking is uncontrollable except u
hold her. they said I killed rat wen I was pregnant.
pls mamas I cry when I see her do it. has any one
experienced dis before.
pls water entered her nose when she was being bathed and it caused her catarrh though its about starting bt wat can I give her tanx in anticipations
what you killed rat what has that got to do with anything. am willing to help ma do you stay in lagos.
Re: Paediatricians And Mamas Pls Help My Baby by biggal: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
no sir BT u can still help

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Your Period May Delay And Its Not Pregnancy / My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostagel / How I Got Rid Of A Friends Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.