Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132162 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by dotcomnamename: 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
shocked
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by seedord247(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2015
If you still think all these tales the writer is sharing is a myth... watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff06rpTYi9U

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Real or not real. Nice one @Op. For those saying its not real. You can't even write even if you checked the dictionary for the opposite of left! (For those who understand)
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2015
seunny4lif:
In Germany and Austria here,your documents must always be with u...But this guy story is like mine in Libya Bt me no carry drug cos dat one na die for Libya.....I I lost 3 friends in Libya

Hello bro, would you consider sharing your story so people can learn? Should you decide to, pls cc me... Thanks
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Gosj01(m): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2015
@Op come complete your story now, abi u still dey Malaysia?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Darlinhercules(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Finish dis tin naw
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by menix(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2015
My 1st time to follow a thread page by page, OP more grease to ur lies..

Omo weda nah Friction, fracture, fiction or fucktion, OP u ve kept mii glued to this thread..

OP abbeg com complete am before Buhari vex send Jet come bomb una detention camp..

Final bullet:
OP abeg send mii pop man address Mk I send my dad cherised 504 to him..

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by JudgeWilson(m): 1:12am On Jun 21, 2015
OP, if na play you d play better stop am oo. Come finish dis ur story make I sleep na. You d reason how u go take conclude am abi? Or na how dem take kpai Soji u d reason tell use d way e go sweet us? Op I'm watching u closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by UpLoyo: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Let me get this right...
1. You left naija during your nysc or about to
2. And at your age you by then you should be in your mid 20s and you got a visa and couldn't differentiate a visitor visa from a student visa?
3. You had a visa on your hand b4 u left naija and it never crossed your mind to check to even check if the pic or name on your passport is correct?
4. Your dad allowed you to go to 'Malaysia' to study without asking where's the school admission?
5. So when you got to Malaysia and the immigration officer at the point of entry asked what you doing in their country, did you answer " to school" they didn't see you the wrong visa and denied you entry?
6. Without food or water in 2 days, you were able to out run a car in the desert with guns flying around.

You really need to put down that PS4 down grin grin grin. Don't waste your talent, you should be a fictional writer.. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by darmhey(m): 1:14am On Jun 21, 2015
chai! op u don get me, oya kom finish sharp sharp, na 4 ending me go conclude if na Africa magic.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by teabully(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2015
lighternote:
Oh jeeez!!! Now, this is scaryyy cry cry
really scary, and tears dropped from my eyes
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Kormforth: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2015
onatisi:
the op isn't a good writer. The nigeria episode was good and his arrival in malaysia but the op lost it when he started the robin hood stories of police brutality, yes it does exists in malaysia but not to the extent of shooting ppl indiscriminately and even usain bolts can't run faster than a bullet,how the op did it is still a wonder.

Actor no dey die for movie naw.lol

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by teabully(m): 1:26am On Jun 21, 2015
JayJustus:

remember stories could be fictional or nonfictional
perfect answer
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Phema:
Interesting story. . .but naaaahh, i don't believe you. I doubt there is any country on earth that kills illegal immigrants not involved in any heinous crime like drugs. The Worst you get is deportation, detention and risking a life ban.
some do but it is those corrupt officers that do it, just for a killing game, that is why they wear mask.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by LyfeJennings(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
yet you have the picture of an asian man on your profile. hmmm. confused fella

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by kayalcomp: 1:37am On Jun 21, 2015
OP has gone to sleep. He wants to be in church early. He has learnt enough from his experience, and he doesnt play with anything of God anymore. Abeg make una meet am after church tommorow for the concluding part. Ehh, i am just jokking oh! Make u stay tuned oh.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by tiklelizer: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2015
guy,u just come to serve us akamu
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Lucky4real28(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2015
OP I am still waiting, complete this story na.. OP I am still waiting, complete this story na..
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by IKdImpeccable(m): 1:51am On Jun 21, 2015
I no fit shout, see what fellow Nigerians are suffering because of d failure of the leadership of this great country. Dia is God ooo!
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Debeloved87(m): 1:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks to those that rebute this lies.... Thou a good story, it kept me awake instead of sleeping, but op next time always differentiate your write up, either fictional or non-fiction, you can be sued for this, even your blog can be removed because of this script you failed to categorize into its proper label which is fiction. Next time take note.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by lalaboi(m): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Please o,

Whether the story is true or false, i don't know.

let us know what happened to Soji at the very least and finish what you started.

If truly, these tales happened to you, i believe you will have scars of all those beatings you got. It would be highly appreciated if you posted some pictures up for us to firmly believe your story.

Shikena!
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jstud(m): 1:59am On Jun 21, 2015
See story-lovers o, still awake cos of story
Me sef follow sha
But this op sef
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Sourcekode(m): 2:08am On Jun 21, 2015
O boy dis story no dey end...... The intrigue and suspense pass superstory embarassed
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by siegfried99(m): 2:30am On Jun 21, 2015
OP, where are u na? grin

grin
If u don't update this thing before 10 am, I will ban you grin

Signed management grin

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2015
I dey awake they wait this guy ehhhkwa
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by seunny4lif(m): 2:35am On Jun 21, 2015
sukkot:
good. hope you are happy because you look very sad in your picture
Did I look like who is not happy?Thanks anyway cos my friend snap me in that position and i like it.....I dey happy ooooh.......

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by lxvi8xii(m): 2:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Op I envy you die. I wish I could tell stories like you do. So u get mind go sleep without completing the story. You wicked pass the Malaysian police dem.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by lucky032(m): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2015
00francis:
OP make Malaysia no sue you oh...would have been nice for you to indemnify your self by saying some details are fictional.

Malaysia is like my second home after spend 5+ years there. And I believe I have seen it all.

Only issue I had with police was on a faithful morning when I drove out to an ATM near my condo in cheras without my passport, drivers license and the car I used had an expired road tax. I was pulled over close to my condo...the police about 7 searched my car and told me I was in trouble. I told them I had my passport at home and pointed to my condo and offered to call a friend to bring it for me and clear that I am legit. The officers declined and insisted I was going to be arrested. They finally asked me to bribe my way out which I obliged and I lived happily ever after.

I had all sorts of friends, locals, internationals, legal and illegal immigrants.

I have even reunited with some of my illegal friends that were deported...and your portrayed experience is a far cry from what is obtainable.

In summary if you have your money, you won't have problems there...maybe a few unorthodox measures here and there like carrying your passport around all the time, but quite frankly our brothers cast the place, too many niggas like OP trynna hustle caused that.

If you go for hustling, there is a 1% chance you'll make it in a legit way with no money...I had Nigerian classmates that are lecturers there now. The rest are keyboardists( if you know what I mean).

Plz,what do you mean?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by JayJustus(m): 3:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Fireson:

I have never been stopped by the police since 2012, dude is just joking.......

that's left for you to believe or NOT...it's your problem...people have grace that differs... I HAVE NEVER BEEN STOPPED NOT EVEN ONCE...when you're clean nothing will happen to ya...but some of y'll think once you're black it connotes being suspicious... never...the grave that follows me is different from yours...so dont bring your "potong stim" come my side..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Onismate ride on joor we dey feel your story, real or fictional there is a lot to learn from the story. And to y'all who can't enjoy a well written write-up abeg swerve to that open gutter in front of your compound. Some fools here claiming they've spent gazillion years in Malay haven't even crossed seme border in their whole life.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by femo86(m): 3:22am On Jun 21, 2015
@Op Seriously i dey gbadun ur season tory....As i dey read am, i dey imagine am for my brain!!! If u don dey Naija, go to National Stadium and start 'running' to rep Naija.

Abeg finish dis tory jare n see as i log on for cold midnight com read dis tory, and people self full ground yakata b4 me ooo

Fiction or Friction ooo, you have a talent in you my dear writer...Nice week ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.