Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132168 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
danny301:
Too much exaggerations and lies. I schooled in Malaysia. I never heard of a police shooting anybody because of paper. In fact I never a sound of gun.
sharap gadamn bora, no be person wey him papa don pay all him school fees and stuff wey we dey talk about here

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by alphaconde(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
sharap gadamn bora, no be person wey him papa don pay all him school fees and stuff wey we dey talk about here

Tru talk

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by pablus: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
here's more...i heard Soji got deported to Naija and now living in Trinidad. OP got 30 yrs prison term in Malaysia.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Obipat(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP, good night, I cnt wait any longer u try sha
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
***Following.***
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by youngsahito(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Make d Op jst talk say all him story hapen 4 dream...hmmmmmmm
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
OP: no just make me vex, come and finish narrating this ur captivating experience/ story naa.

I just wanna know how it ended.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ghettodreamz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
GogobiriLalas:

No mind some of them jare. How many people can afford paying between $5,000 to $50,000(medicine) on yearly basis for tuition fees? Meanwhile, you have got to pay electricity bill, water bill, phone top-ups, Internet bill, rent, all on monthly basis. Plus, road tax if you drive.

That's why large % of the Nigerians studying in M'sia are the 'Hausas', many of whose parents are into some sorts of business(s) back home or occupying sorta government position(s) while most of the Yorubas and Igbos eat from the street.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by marcyemi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
please complete the story this night, I no fit sleep
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by iamkingzlee(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
crisdaz:

please it is alight
grin grin grin grin chaiiii! Laugh don kee me! Lool.... Oga, You sef! I was expecting someone to pick that up and you did grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by delors(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2015
So na there the story end abi? undecided
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by chaxking(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2015
pablus:
here's more...i heard Soji got deported to Naija and now living in Trinidad. OP got 30 yrs prison term in Malaysia.
dis op don kill me I no fit sleep, tell am to come finish d story o
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Natasha2(f): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2015
FredTony11:
Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha, OMG grin grin chisos grin grin

@op please complete the story.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Op if u knw u don't have d liver to end ur story why did u start it...
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by zangiff(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2015
nice story..ive always have this hatred for arab countries
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by pablus: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2015
remember OP is in prison. guarda don shut his light for today. i don't think he can write more today. go to bed, biko.
chaxking:
dis op don kill me I no fit sleep, tell am to come finish d story o
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok I went on Onismate's thread looking for the remainder of this story, it turns out that our guy is a closet novelist lol Nice story though, very exciting; you need to brush up on your grammar and tenses, but overall nice tales

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by hertz9te(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
zangiff:
nice story..ive always have this hatred for arab countries
Malaysia arab country?
But bros why

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 00francis: 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
horlabiyi:
I think Seun the owner if this site/forum is not doing his job well. This is a story on the front page for God's sake, why are some derailing the thread with their silly opinion on the authenticity of the story. If you're fed up of the lies on the story why reading it to the very end? These are the same people that always praise hollywood and nollywood even bollywood for those silly and meaningless movies they produce everyday but just mere support and encouragement you can't give to your brother to build his career in literature. How many shakespare or other author/writers stories are real? OP the only advise I have for you is to come back and update the story before I go to bed because I need to wake up 4am and it's already 11:20pm here. So,it's a must for you to come here to update the story because I'm glued to this page. More ink to your pen,RIDE ON BRO BIG UP

In all fairness to the OP its been a great story...I am following and have enjoyed it.

Then again considering the fact OP used "Malaysia" which is a real country and added some fictions to the write up, it would have been a lot better if the OP HAD A DISCLAIMER stating some details are fictious.

Imagine how we Nigerians will feel if we saw a story on an international forum saying all Nigerians eat humans without a disclaimer.

If he made up a country I'm pretty sure no one will bother....but he is using a real country and the title commands a lot of attention.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by adebrightayo(f): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Waiting 4 d concluding part.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 00francis: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Traveling to M'sia based on hearsay or impulse being informed by the sweet words or stories of people hitting it BIG, by a longtime friend or acquaintance(s) could be suicidal. To back up the OP's assertion, it's undoubtedly true that a lot of guys languishing in pains at the detention camps as illegal immigrants were bulk of those who were at some points wrongly advised to travel to the country to pick up job offers which were, in reality, non-existent.

If you must travel to Malaysia, your best route is education (student visa) and let go the idea of making it BIG as a student, or notion of being gainfully employed upon your arrival in the country.

Whatever your travel decisions are, always have 'Plan B', to cushion the effects of any unimaginable or unexpected, unforeseen occurrence(s) or situation(s).

Word!! You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by hary4luv(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2015
The wise ones will learn from dis story while d over sabi fellows will be busy criticizing and arguing about its originality and authenticity. Whether it's fiction or real just learn 4rm d moral of the story. #chikena!

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Inoknowbook: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2015
The story is filled with the writer's wack imaginations, but it's an interesting read. The one that beats them all was where he wrote that the two of the guys that were caught with him that were convicted and sentenced to death were already executed by the next adjourned date. No country executes as fast as that, not even Indonesia. Convicts sentenced to death are left to languish in prison for many years, while they avail themselves of their rights to appeal etc before being executed. I guess the OP was carried away and probably has never visited Malaysia. I'll advise that he does, even a modicum, some research on fictional topics he wants to write about in the future. While this story makes an interesting read, passing it off as a real life event is the height fictional madness.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by teabully(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2015
This part got me reeling out wid lafta, bin dey ghost mode b4
onismate:
Illegal In Kuala Lumpur: My Horrendous Experience And Adventure In Malaysia

http://www.hovabuzz.com/stories-on-episode/1006-illegal-in-kuala-lumpur-my-horrendous-experience-and-adventure-in-malaysia-episode-2

Before 2 months, I was given a Malaysian visa. Na so I come dey happy ooo. It just looked as if I won the world cup.

Na so I just dey tease my friends that I would be going to Malaysia and the next they would see me, I would be coming in big with flashy cars and accessories. It really pained my dad, the money he was supposed to use to complete our house, he spent it on facilitating my travelling, ticket which was N500,000. The car he was supposed to buy, he didn’t get it again just for me to fulfill my desire.

A week to my departure, I didn’t have rest of mind. I was always thinking and dreaming Malaysia. Sometimes, I dream of old white women at the airport telling me, “welcome to Malaysia.”

The day I left Nigeria, my dad gave me $3000 as pocket money. He also advised. But I wasn’t comfortable with his final words. He said

“You see I sacrificed my car, house due to your lack of patience. All for you to get to study in Malaysia. Now hear this: do not come back to my house without buying me a car when coming back.”

Though he was pained about my departure at that time. He also assured me that after getting my Master’s admission he would try to send more money. I assured him that I will do well. Infact I told him not to worry that infact I would buy him a brand new car before 6 months’ time. I finally left the shores of Nigeria.

With my travelling bag and a big Ghana must go sac, I arrived Kuala Lumpur the capital of Malaysia. Barnabas had earlier told me that he would send someone to pick me at the airport. Shortly after I arrived Kuala Lumpur, I connected to soji, the guy that barnabas sent to pick me. Soji is a Nigerian. Na so I start another phase for my life.

Soji took me from the airport and brought me to a hotel, Hotel Plan B (Not the real name). He told me that barnabas would join me soon. Barnabas would join me soon, I waited for the soon and was yet to see barnabas. Soon turned to 1, 2, 3 days and I was yet to see barnabas. I want him so he could help me out on my admission since he said he can do it. And also the job he said he has for me. It was after 7 days that I heard that Barnabas had travelled to the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago precisely, he won’t be coming back again. “Say what!” I said to myself. It was there I learnt that the $2000 I sent to barnabas was part of the money he used to facilitate his exit from the country to the Caribbean. I had been scammed big time. The job I was promised was also a scam. Barnabas had earlier told me that I would be working as a computer operator/ repairer for a hotel in Kuala Lumpur for just 4 hours daily. Computer science was what I studied in school. I never knew it was the Hotel plan B. When I told soji about it, he took me to a Nigerian, Ebuka who he said works as a bar manager in the hotel. I was so happy that at least I would be getting a job which would help me for the main time. Ebuka brought 2 abandoned laptop systems and told me to check them. After checking them, I told him what was wrong and I repaired it which worked fine. “So when will I start my work,” I asked him. “Which work?” he said. I told him that I was told by barnabas that a job of a computer engineer was awaiting me there before coming. He debunked it and told me that no one has a job for me. It was just his two abandoned laptops that needs repairs so barnabas told him that I would help him out when I arrive. I never knew the job was scam. I asked ebuka how he could help me get a job there in Malaysia. He said he can’t help me, that I came to Malaysia with a “visa without reference,” which is a visiting visa and I can’t even renew it there. Me I just they look the man like mumu. I didn’t understand what he was saying about “visa with reference” and “visa without reference.” Not until he sat me down and began explaining to me what was happening and how the immigration system works in that country. He said that I can’t even renew my visa in that country, I have to go back to Nigeria to do that and I can’t get a legal job and the country is a bit racist talk more of illegal migrants. Once an illegal migrant is caught, the security operatives sometimes do kill them. As he explained, na there I come realize say I don enter one chance. fear come dey catch me. And I was getting short of cash, with $2500 left with me. I have spent $500 on hotel alone. I told ebuka if he could help me because himself is living there legitimately. He said even if he could help me, I must have upto $5,000 for him to help me. I wanted to tell him that I have $2500 but something in me told me to keep cool first.
will i be that patient??
check out the next episode......
story continues......
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Pointnoire(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Fiction,nonfiction or reality I love this story ,Malaysian based guys please don't be spoilers angry angry angry make we enjoy this story I beg grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Okd1: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2015
op if u no come complete dis story I go come flog u koboko when u sleep Jst try me ..

9ce writeup but things are happening o. cry
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ElFenomeno1: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Inoknowbook:
The story is filled with the writer's wack imaginations, but it's an interesting read. The one that beat them all was where he wrote that two of the guys that were caught with him were convicted and sentenced to death and on the next adjourned date, they were already executed. No country executes as fast as that, not even Indonesia. Convicts sentenced to death are left to languish in prison for many years, while they avail themselves of their rights to appeal etc before being executed. I guess the OP was carried away and probably has never visited Malaysia. I'll advise that he does, even a modicum, of research on fictional topics he wants to write about. While this story makes an interesting read, passing it off as a real life event is the height fictional madness.

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2015
hary4luv:
The wise ones will learn from dis story while d over sabi fellows will be busy criticizing and arguing about its originality and authenticity. Whether it's fiction or real just learn 4rm d moral of the story. #chikena!

The ITK cabals of Nigeria! They just assume they know everything on planet earth and everything must conform with their imaginations or else, it is a lie grin grin grin

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by steve002(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
op where are thou??
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Lucky4real28(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
OP your a good movie writer, so what the hell happened to soji ..please continue I am enjoying it.

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52