Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132160 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by femo86(m): 3:25am On Jun 21, 2015
tiklelizer:
guy,u just come to serve us akamu

Akamu with SUGAR and AKARA is better than Akamu without sugar!!! The tory get sugar wella

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by lucky032(m): 3:29am On Jun 21, 2015
UpLoyo:
Let me get this right...
1. You left naija during your nysc or about to
2. And at your age you by then you should be in your mid 20s and you got a visa and couldn't differentiate a visitor visa from a student visa?
3. You had a visa on your hand b4 u left naija and it never crossed your mind to check to even check if the pic or name on your passport is correct?
4. Your dad allowed you to go to 'Malaysia' to study without asking where's the school admission?
5. So when you got to Malaysia and the immigration officer at the point of entry asked what you doing in their country, did you answer " to school" they didn't see you the wrong visa and denied you entry?
6. Without food or water in 2 days, you were able to out run a car in the desert with guns flying around.

You really need to put down that PS4 down grin grin grin. Don't waste your talent, you should be a fictional writer.. cheesy

Mumu try and fathom the story well.The guy told him that he should come as a visitor first and that it's gonna be cheaper to process it as a visitor there.

14 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by AREWAINC(m): 3:43am On Jun 21, 2015
This Op his just trying to pull more attention to him self...... I have never followed a thread.... From pages to pages.... No go fall ma hand!!!!!!! Post this thing...... Na... Sha na your Ghost dey write the story,
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Clairette(f): 3:57am On Jun 21, 2015
..and to imagine that I've been up waiting for Op's update.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by AREWAINC(m): 4:11am On Jun 21, 2015
I don refresh this page for more than.... The way I refresh front page
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by delors(m): 4:16am On Jun 21, 2015
UpLoyo:
Let me get this right...
2. And at your age you by then you should be in your mid 20s and you got a visa and couldn't differentiate a visitor visa from a student visa?
3. You had a visa on your hand b4 u left naija and it never crossed your mind to check to even check if the pic or name on your passport is correct?
4. Your dad allowed you to go to 'Malaysia' to study without asking where's the school admission?
5. So when you got to Malaysia and the immigration officer at the point of entry asked what you doing in their country, did you answer " to school" they didn't see you the wrong visa and denied you entry?
6. Without food or water in 2 days, you were able to out run a car in the desert with guns flying around.

You really need to put down that PS4 down grin grin grin. Don't waste your talent, you should be a fictional writer.. cheesy

UpLoyo? Na Loyola College Ibadan be that?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by daroz(m): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Sorry for the gods @OP
But Continue shall. grin
You are a good writer
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by seunfape(m): 5:05am On Jun 21, 2015
u called for the scam.as an educated man , you are soppose to inqure before dabble into sometin.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jenie10(f): 5:07am On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
hmmmmm... u try oooooo. well story continues...
am in kuala lumpur
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by seunfape(m): 5:08am On Jun 21, 2015
delors:

UpLoyo? Na Loyola College Ibadan be that?
nobody scam the guy bt he is tryin to scam us. mumu.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by seunfape(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2015
u lost ur friend face book act and his number wtout any reason.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jenie10(f): 5:17am On Jun 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Omo Am Also Obsessed With Travelling Abroad. I Read My Wall Map More Than I Read My Books. I Know Almost Every Country In This World. My Guys For Sch And House Call Me, Malaysia! Guy, I Have Had So Many Dream About Abroad. I Have Been To India, Finland, Malaysia, Russia, And Ukraine In Dream..
When Am In A Bus Or Keke, I See Myself On A Plane Flying To Helsinki. Nothing Will Stop Me Oh! I Must See The End Of This. I Told My Mum That I Wont Go For HND, that ND Is Okay For Me. That I Want To Leave This Country. She Is Against It. But Am Thomas. Am Graduating This Year. Bye Bye Naija In Advance.
I pity u
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jenie10(f): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Omo Am Also Obsessed With Travelling Abroad. I Read My Wall Map More Than I Read My Books. I Know Almost Every Country In This World. My Guys For Sch And House Call Me, Malaysia! Guy, I Have Had So Many Dream About Abroad. I Have Been To India, Finland, Malaysia, Russia, And Ukraine In Dream..
When Am In A Bus Or Keke, I See Myself On A Plane Flying To Helsinki. Nothing Will Stop Me Oh! I Must See The End Of This. I Told My Mum That I Wont Go For HND, that ND Is Okay For Me. That I Want To Leave This Country. She Is Against It. But Am Thomas. Am Graduating This Year. Bye Bye Naija In Advance.
I pity u in advance
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Pelummy(f): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Very touching story , I haven't read once like this before oooo.I kip following till this page .
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by xabi148(m): 5:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Make u dey dream malaysia since na ur fada dey dere or dem born ya mother dere
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Well said, bro. Even those gainfully employed are earning low incomes considering the fact they have several bills and rent to pay every month; only if they have some post grad qualifications to ease things a little. Even at that, it's not unusual for a master degree holder to be offered 3K rm as a monthly pay with telecom coy, Maxis, Umobile, et al.

The truth is, 80% of men are keyboardist, whereas 90% of Nigerian girls are 'Pay As You Go' call girls, even some of the self-acclaimed big women are the madams who are benefitting generously from the hard work and day & night toils of most of those girls.

If you aren't financially gallant bank home or your folks don't have millions to sponsor your education in Malaysia, going there with dreams of hitting/making it big is so slim as the air. The only chance you've got is belonging to the clique of 'happening guys', those are the guys who know their ways of making things happen and most of them have put in several years living in the country, they are the ones who live large in M'sia and the talks of the town.

Traveling to M'sia based on hearsay or impulse being informed by the sweet words or stories of people hitting it BIG, by a longtime friend or acquaintance(s) could be suicidal. To back up the OP's assertion, it's undoubtedly true that a lot of guys languishing in pains at the detention camps as illegal immigrants were bulk of those who were at some points wrongly advised to travel to the country to pick up job offers which were, in reality, non-existent.

If you must travel to Malaysia, your best route is education (student visa) and let go the idea of making it BIG as a student, or notion of being gainfully employed upon your arrival in the country.

Whenever you find yourself in M'sia steer clear off coke (suji) or associating with bad characters who have no goals and future ambitions or directions with their lives; the former being the fastest route to the world beyond.

Whatever your travel decisions are, always have 'Plan B', to cushion the effects of any unimaginable or unexpected, unforeseen occurrence(s) or situation(s).

thanks my brother... 8 bottles of otapiapia to u, to kill all d mosquitoes in ur house. U make sense
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by hopeforcharles(m): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Ol boy Op u no still write the concluding part of this story? I have never ever since me joining Nl followed and read a post page to page up to 12 pages like this, yesterday I slept very late and angry because of your stories, my battery ran down, I charged it last nite woke up like 5 :20am with the hope to continue reading this story and you never still finish abeg I dey vex
Please Nwanna come finish this story, My uncle promised to process Singaporean visa for me but him chop my money visa oh I no see money oh till today I no see, maybe your stories are telling me what happened to the money I gave him, and this your post dey kind of give people validation that their failed going to Asian countries is a kinda blessing.
Please finish the story

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by maxtamazin: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2015
OP....habaaaa. .....When are you going to post more? I am hooked. Make I no e-slap u oooo. What happened to SOJ?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jenie10(f): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
As time went on, I was adapting to the torture and pains of being an illegal immigrant in Kuala Laum. All of us in the dustbin house would hustle each day before we could eat. Sometimes no food at all. We go for up to 3 days before anything like food can even enter our mouth. No be say na better food sef, just carrot. In that hotel Plan B, majority of the food, delicacies, cuisine they prepare are done with carrot. Left over are majorly dumped at the waste unit close to the dustbin house I stay. Na so we go dey hustle to chop ordinary carrot. Sometimes we would wait oooo for days and no leftover would be brought to the waste bin. Hunger go dey fry us like fish. We would wait to hear a sound of waste bin been opened so we could rush to go fetch leftover food. At a time I was tired of the whole thing because all my mouth was full of sores. Chewing carrots almost everyday was giving me injuries. My left side cheeks had swollen.
Sometimes we just pray for Sunday to come because that was the only day I noticed that the police doesn’t disturb us concerning movement, depending on the area one is. Every Sunday, we go to a church close to us because they usually share bread and tea at the church. All of us in the dustbin house don’t miss their service because of the bread and tea we are given. Na so me and my guys will be rushing for tasteless and their tea. I noticed most of the members who are Malaysians are not even rushing or eating the tea and bread. Na only we blacks dey chop the church tea and bread. But I no send.
This particular Sunday, hunger don do us something. We had not eating for 2 days and had not taking our bath for 3 days. Thank God we managed to get water which we had to beg one of the hotel staff to open the tap close to our house. Na there we see water take bath. After bathing, we headed to the church service early enough so we could meet up with the tea and bread breakfast session. After the church service, after loading our stomachs with 7 slice of bread and a litter of tasteless tea each, we headed home.
2 hours later, we were having uncomfortable sleep in our dustbin house when we began hearing gunshots. I didn’t even know were it was coming from. But the sounds were heavy enough to predict that it was close by. The room was so congested. Each and everyone of us were scared. Siren was blowing hot. “Bang bang bang” we heard a knock on the door. Na so fear catch everybody ooooo. I couldn’t move an inch. Some of the guys opened the windows. Na so them begin fly comot from widow. But I don’t know what to do before going through the window would be linking me to a minor underground linking to the major roads and streets. I don’t even know if police officers are already there waiting to get us. The voice from outside was screaming louder, “open this door now,” with an Asian accent. The only thing on my mind there was making heaven. I remembered my mother, father and sisters all my siblings. My imaginations were running wild. My thoughts, “if I die, what would my soul be off. How would God judge me? Maybe as a disobedient child who didn’t listen to his parents?” “chaii na so my life take end?” I thought again to myself as the bang on the door became more intense. Many of the guys were jumping out through the window, but fear no gree me do that, because I don’t know what would befall me at the other side. Soji gently moved close to the door and opened it gently. Immediately he opened it, about 4 police officers just barged in with guns. How they discovered that place we were, no one knew. Before I could say “Hovabuzz,” they started hitting us with guns. And we were over 30 the police officers met inside. I was on the floor when I heard, “Poa , Poa, Poa,” gunshots. 3 guys were already on the ground. The police shot them dead while they had tried to escape. They arrested all of us, carried us with a big van. We were packed like sardine to an unknown place that looked like desert. There was houses like that looked like cells. I had only seen that kind of area in Hollywood films. I saw it as a huge detention center because it has barb wires that demarcated each section. We were left in one big room for 2 days without food nor water. No one came to attend to us or opened the door. We were locked inside the place. I had already given up, that I would be killed. But the third day that the place was opened, officers who were wearing mask was what we were seeing. The officers were kitted, with mask on their faces carring guns. As they opened the place, they took us. By then, I knew it was over. We would be killed. We got to the entrance of the detention center, they covered our faces with black cloth. Some people began crying, while some started singing. I noticed one of the voices who was singing “Anointing fall on me.” It was funny but at that moment, it wasn’t. With the black vale on our faces and handcuff on our hands. We couldn’t see, we were only taken as we matched as we walked about 3 minutes and the vale was removed from our face. ‘Na desert I come dey see abi my eyes dey deceive me?’ I thought to myself. Because I looked back and I could only see the big gate of the detention cell. I was thinking it was the place they want to kill us when I heard, “Ok black monkeys, you all can go. You are free.” The officer who spoke was wearing a mask on his face. Or maybe I didn’t hear well. “Did they really ask us to go or they are just joking” I thought to myself. The officers told us to go. But I began wondering were we are going. They set us free inside a desert. Instead of them to take us back to were we where arrested, rather they brought us to desert to set us free. At first I was kind of happy but the way we began looking at the officers that asked us to go and the way they were doing the favour was suspicious. I felt there was another gender they had. They began shouting on us to go, infact run. And we began running but with double mind. Na me be the first person wey start to dey run. Without food and water for about 2 days with that kind of punishment. But I don’t know what kind of energy that came into me that I found myself ahead of others as we ran. Before we could run up to 5 minutes, we started hearing gunshots. Something in me told me not to look back, that I should just keep running. I kept running, but at a time the gunshots were heavy and intense that I began wondering if the officers were just wasting bullets. I turned back and saw the officers on masked face chasing at us.
To be continued........
can't believ am shedding tears

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Hahahahaha... Na so.... Tea and bread for church.
kayalcomp:
OP has gone to sleep. He wants to be in church early. He has learnt enough from his experience, and he doesnt play with anything of God anymore. Abeg make una meet am after church tommorow for the concluding part. Ehh, i am just jokking oh! Make u stay tuned oh.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by hopeforcharles(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
Hahahahaha... Na so.... Tea and bread for church.

Ol boy Op u no still write the concluding part of this story? I have never ever since me joining Nl followed and read a post page to page up to 12 pages like this, yesterday I slept very late and angry because of your stories, my battery ran down, I charged it last nite woke up like 5 :20am with the hope to continue reading this story and you never still finish abeg I dey vex
Please Nwanna come finish this story, My uncle promised to process Singaporean visa for me but him chop my money visa oh I no see money oh till today I no see, maybe your stories are telling me what happened to the money I gave him, and this your post dey kind of give people validation that their failed going to Asian countries is a kinda blessing.
Please finish the story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Good morning all... Thanks for ur mass followership. Happy Father's day to our beloved fathers. Even to those that are collecting our...... Update coming soon.......

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by scozy(m): 6:01am On Jun 21, 2015
all your comments as made the op to stop updating.... . onismate come and continue o..... dnt mind the critsm real or not real jst finish ur story... thats all
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by femo86(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Na wa for you this 'Onismate' oooo.....People dey wait for update, and u dey there dey view the thread....

Abegi, make i go view another season film jare. This one be like 'telemundo' wey no dey finish

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by paulolee(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2015
D story sounds real bt i dnt believe it n its nt a must for mi n oda peps to believ it....
I saw d story on front page n i tink dt it wud b better if d mods moves onli finished stories to d front page to avoid some f.o.o.l.s derailing such stories...
I tink he shud complete d story bt i kinda blame d op for makin dis story kinda boring n too fake because of too much streching of d lines, too much importance on some irrelevant aspects, too many perplexin endings of each episode in trying to force suspence out of d readers.....that is nt part of d qualities to portray in being a good writer...
Thumbs up for keepin mi in ur story,actually since dt nairaland tsunami its bin long since i followed a story....maybe u wud do better dan slickesst n frank999 coz dose guys raised d bar too high.... grin cool grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Guys, there are many Naijas doing yahoo n admission scam here in malaysia, My advice for those who want to come to malaysia for school should check the school website very well. And it is advisable to apply to schools that are accredited, based on world ranking and owned by government. In malaysia government institutions are better than private n cheaper. Those universities will not ask U to pay for school or Visa fee, only little processing fee which is not more than $100.

Moreso, No work in Malaysia, don't be deceived that U will get work n be schooling. U can only get work if U r Arab, provided Ur skin is black no work for U, except drugs, yahoo work and sleeping with their women who are divorce and they pay Ur bills and feed U. Pls my Naija people, is good to travel n come n school here in malaysia coz they have the facilities, if not nothing is here. Full of Racism..................

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by jenie10(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
interpaspot:
exactly bro, if you have read his story on hovabuzz.com(episode 5) precisely,you would have noticed he has added fiction to the story, na im only dey escape bullet,judgement even only him dey get help 4rm madam rose,well im enjoying the fictional film.
dnt doubt cos wen God starts workin on u, u wil be askin questions like 'why me'?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by anytaij: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Guy you tight gann na u hold peeps down wen dem no sleep. I love the story anyway I felt for those who ve died nd i feel badly for their family. Fake or. No fake write nothin dey happen my broda buh try finish am 2day make my BP no go raise grin grin
onismate:
Good morning all... Thanks for ur mass followership. Happy Father's day to our beloved fathers. Even to those that are collecting our...... Update coming soon.......

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by sorextee(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2015
Sir, kindly please STFU.. we already know the story is spiced up.. if u wont/dont learn anything from the story, let others read, for the sake of learning..stop derailing the thread...
UpLoyo:
Let me get this right...

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Samexdx(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2015
Still waitin for the next episode bro
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by kayalcomp: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Make u una stayed tuned. the story/movie will soon start. And make una appreciate the guy by clapping for him and contributing N50 for the the guy after the story. I believe this thread will generate traffic up to 1 million. The cash will now be around N50 x 1000,000 = N50,000,000. That no be small cash oh. And make our guy no forget to give his bank details oh!!! Oghsh JUST JOKING oh! But to be sincere this thread generates a lot of traffic. The guy is sure brilliant. Hopefully, the story will start soon and hope it will make STORY OF THE YEAR on NAIRALAND. Oga seun take note. I vote for am!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.