Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap (822 Views)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Audu Ogbeh: Stop Eating Moi-Moi Made In Cellophane. / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by ichommy(m): 5:04am On Jun 18, 2015
A Mum-to-be has developed a bizzare
pregnancy craving for soap.Jess Gayford
who is nearly eight months’ pregnant
with her second child, started with bars
then moved on to liquid soap.She now
gets through up to two bottles a week.
She told Mirror UK
“It came out of nowhere. I wanted
to lick a bar of Dove soap. I went to
buy a bar and started licking it. It
sounds disgusting but it’s really
nice.”“In my first pregnancy I
wanted to eat baked beans and
cheese but nothing weird.”
Her husband, Lee was worried at first but
they have been told it won’t harm their
unborn daughter.
The condition pica, which mainly affects
children and pregnant women, causes
people to eat non-food items such as
sand, ice or paint.

www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2015/06/meet-pregnant-woman-who-cant-stop.html

Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by Christianos: 5:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Deliverance case!
Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by kestolove95(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by adioolayi(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Awesome God! It won't harm her....Simply because she was pregnant.. you try it and land at the mortuary grin
Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by oriosan: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Soap get level sha... make she try dudu osun or okin, her life will never remain the same
Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by JustCurious: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Meet The Pregnant Woman Who Can't Stop Eating Soap by JustCurious: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
oriosan:
Soap get level sha... make she try dudu osun or okin, her life will never remain the same
yeah! Hoping she doesnt go for some medicated soap, too. :/

(1) (Reply)

15 Uses For Toothpaste You Didn’t Know / 8 Most Effective Tips On How To Lighten Up Those Dark Armpits! / Fetal Accident In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.