Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? (2918 Views)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2006
she gets angry seeing you with any girl, she always wants to know your in & out, she gives you a kiss & hugs you when coming in & when leaving for home after work not wanting to know whether you like it or not. and all she does for you makes you kind of like her more & more but she is 2years older than you are. can you be her lover?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kennyuche(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
why not if she is cute and sexy looking.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by candylips(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
is this a fantasy of yours smiley
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by alexmakaay(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
mind you,the principles of two lovers are never the same with marriage partners.
so,it may be good but may not be good
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by vichel(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
it can be fun, but also deadly. I will advice u to look for another job or simply tell her that u are not comfortable with what she's doing and for to stop it.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2006
vichel, i follow your talk because you are very correct. but i rather tell her to stay off than me leavin my job 4such.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by ikamefa(f): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2006
onyegbula:

vichel, i follow your talk because you are very correct. but i rather tell her to stay off than me leavin my job 4such.

awwwwwwwww why you no tell yah sister ( ika6) sey yah boss is distrubing you?

i would have gone to give her the spanking of her life tongue

* ties her wrapper tighter*

oya ! waka ! for my front make i go warn am!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Chiori(m): 12:50am On Sep 20, 2006
God save me from such temptation. I no know wetin I for do. But lemme think before sayin' anything.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kiki(f): 1:06am On Sep 20, 2006
u don't want to leave ur job and stuff like dat and if u go out with her anythime somting happens btw yall too u know ur job is on the line
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kinzolic(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2006
Nah not in this world ,it's better u find another job
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by tukur2002n(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2006
Posted by: kinzolic
Insert Quote
Nah not in this world ,it's better u find another job

Nna, as my brother just talk start looking for Job 'cos either way your job is still on the line if she really likes you. she is not gonna back off you untill u given in to her request. grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Xencee(f): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
*onyegbula
I follow wetin my bros n sis dem talk o! its not advisable. If she wont take no 4 an answer, dem my dear, look 4 anoda job. All things work 2geder o! Grace!!!! smiley
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2006
My bros & sis the thing tire me o, make una just dey hama prayers o. i am just starting & building my career, i will have to let her know fully that it has to stop. Ikamefa, phisically or spiritualy do something o
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kinzolic(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2006
onyegbula:

My bros & sis the thing tire me o, make una just dey hama prayers o. i am just starting & building my career, i will have to let her know fully that it has to stop. Ikamefa, phisically or spiritualy do something o

Have u really thot abt it b4 telling her ur mind cos d way i c it once u tell her it must stop ur job also stops immediately abeg think am well b4 ur conclusion i pray all goes well sha
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2006
yes i have & i don't think it will be that serious to make me leave or loose my job. i believe she will get to understand & if i don't do that now it will appear to her that i like what she is doing. From the way we relate i believe she will be able to face the fact.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Bossman(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
Just tell her how you feel men! Looks like she wants to get closer to you. If you are not up to it, be a man and let her know. OTOH, if you want to play along, just bang her! Either way you go, make sure your resume is updated, so you know you are ready to roll when she lets you go. smiley
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2006
Bossman, if i bang her that means i am giving her more room to get at me & i will be letting down my promises to my girl that which i can't do. i already have started to let her know i wont take it. i was able to talk to her in a very polite manner yesterday & i feel it relay touched her. Just hoping that I'll totally get free of this, no be say i be fine boy i no just know watin the fine woman see.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by tukur2002n(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2006
no be say i be fine boy i no just know watin the fine woman see.
@ onye

u suppose know now may be don go epose ur Koko for the woman to see so she wan feel am.  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2006
na wa o, even if she see am no be her own noww
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by ikamefa(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2006
onyegbula:

* ahem* shocked whose own is it ? tongue
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by onyegbula(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2006
ikamefa, i no sure say u won knw o.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by tukur2002n(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2006
Posted by: onyegbula
Insert Quote

"Ko ko" na every woman property oo, especially when u get that largest Ko-ko wey de-banj dey talk about.

bros to be honest with each other their is no two way to it, you need to play along and make enough money u can 'cos this will earn u qiuck promotion, more Money and u have to update your C.V and look for job else where .

with promotion earn u have build a career already Abi?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kinzolic(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2006
tukur2002n:

"Ko ko" na every woman property oo, especially when u get that largest Ko-ko wey de-banj dey talk about.

bros to be honest with each other their is no two way to it, you need to play along and make enough money u can 'because this will earn u qiuck promotion, more Money and u have to update your C.V and look for job else where .

with promotion earn u have build a career already Abi?

Na true talk be dat o
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Chiori(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2006
But make all we talk true. If your madam for office say she like you, you no go fall into de game? I don think de thing tire, come know say if that kind thing enter for me I go do am kampe. E no matter if I dey match pipeline. I go jus dey watch make e no red for me. Period!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kennyuche(m): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2006
E be like say ur boss urgly, if not arrange a gud f**k 4 her and u r in control of evrytn. But play safe o! & not during workin hrs. Its ur game.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by tukur2002n(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2006
Posted by: kennyuche
Insert Quote
E be like say your boss urgly, if not arrange a good f**k 4 her and you're in control of evrytn. But play safe o! & not during workin hrs. Its your game

@ onye

Abeg try arrange good f**k 4 the woman make u no enjoy ur job, pending when u go cut out fast ok.

infact i dey suprise say ur kind guy still dey here abeg try mail me for more tutorials. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kinzolic(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
@onyegbula u really do make me laugh with your replies.When a woman wants something she comes all out 2 get it especially when it's something 2 do with fucking her,she wants u she'll get u definitely no matter wht unless you're outtta that wrkplace which i wouldn't advise you to anyway so act like me f**k her till death do u part  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2006
yea i can see a lot of real guys in the house. So the advice is. F**k her senses out and get the hell out of there cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by loluuu(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2006
bulls eye!!! grin grin grin
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Hugoboi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2006
why not?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by kinzolic(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
No mind d guy jare i'm sure he's fucking d babe's brains out rite nw. u can c he's nt replying anymore hin be pretender
Re: As A Guy, Can You Be Your Bosses Lover? by Gasper: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2006
My Guy,is your boss married?if she is married then you have to avoid her,and also put it to serious prayers,also is she a christian then preach for her,talk sense into her head.Find a clergy man to come talk some sense into her head ok.God will help you if only you will put it into fervent prayers,with God all things are possible,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back Stabbing In Companies-why Are Some People So Fake? / Help A Chemist To Become A Practising Public Analyst. / Customer Service Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.