Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) (2287 Views)

RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Dollar101(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
It was raining a cool evening when I decided to pick my friend's wife that was trapped due to the rain, then I got stock on my way to pick her, because of the bad road I had to take an unusual route, then suddenly as I was driving pass the road my car just stopped running, then the water underneath was just at the tyre level, then I was trying to get the car running by attempting to start the car severally but it didn't start, so i stayed there hoping when the rain stops I will come down to check what it was...I stayed for about 30 minutes but then it was still raining so I decided to slide the car seat back to lay and relax, suddenly I started feeling water underneath my feet, I was shocked to see that the water outside has increased, almost half way to the door, but then water was coming in slightly through the door and underneath, before I knew it there was so much water in the car and there was nothing I could do because if I open the door, more water will come in...then I opened the car window and came out through it, looked for a bow and started bailing water out of the car...till the rain stopped, this was an awful experience and I wish never to encounter such ever again...This happened in Owerri, imo state, it is one project that the governor of the state has failed to address and it is causing a lot of harm, I spent about 400k to get my car running again, wasn't easy at all... someone please tell the governor to do something about this...have a wonderful morning my fellow Nairalanders..

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2015
I think you shouldn't have entered such deep body of waters... safety reasons...Now you've damaged your car by not observing simple safety etiquette.
sorry man...go repair it..don't do that next time. grin

4 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Sorry oooooo.....

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Starships4u(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2015
The only hausa governor in Ibo land

3 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by BlackTechnology: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Mallam Rochas

SE greatest disaster angry

3 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by pgidex(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
So sorry. This is what you get when your governor is not working but enjoying himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
you spent about 400k to get your car running or what am I seeing
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Beremx oooooooo
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2015
The Hausa Governor of Biafra
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by tyson99(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
bros hmmm 400k to fix it how much dem dey sell evil spirit now

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by tayebest(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
OP... This one strong oo! grin grin grin
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Lol wen he is building his daddy mosque.
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by asha80(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Nothing odd about this as lots of states in this country have such spots in son of their roads
Dollar101:
It was raining a cool evening when I decided to pick my friend's wife that was trapped due to the rain, then I got stock on my way to pick her, because of the bad road I had to take an unusual route, then suddenly as I was driving pass the road my car just stopped running, then the water underneath was just at the tyre level, then I was trying to get the car running by attempting to start the car severally but it didn't start, so i stayed there hoping when the rain stops I will come down to check what it was...I stayed for about 30 minutes but then it was still raining so I decided to slide the car seat back to lay and relax, suddenly I started feeling water underneath my feet, I was shocked to see that the water outside has increased, almost half way to the door, but then water was coming in slightly through the door and underneath, before I knew it there was so much water in the car and there was nothing I could do because if I open the door, more water will come in...then I opened the car window and came out through it, looked for a bow and started bailing water out of the car...till the rain stopped, this was an awful experience and I wish never to encounter such ever again...This happened in Owerri, imo state, it is one project that the governor of the state has failed to address and it is causing a lot of harm, I spent about 400k to get my car running again, wasn't easy at all... someone please tell the governor to do something about this...have a wonderful morning my fellow Nairalanders..
pls which road is this?
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by nerodenero: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Someone's negligence is the OP's loss. We need to start demanding more from these polithiefcians.
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by themilanway(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Sorry about your car,though your story is cocked eye.Why would your"friend"ask you to pick"his wife"for him?
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by stan241(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
I'm pretty sure that sort of problem is not peculiar to IMO state alone but good thing you bringing our notice to it
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by brize(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Who voted him in again?? Was it me?, it was you imolites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2015
400k to repair wat? did u buy anoda car? rubbish! u must tink u r d only car owner here.
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2015
No offence intended, but what parts did you spend 400k on to get your car running again?
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2015
400K to fix your car... are you lying or something...
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Jenams:
400k to repair wat? did u buy anoda car? rubbish! u must tink u r d only car owner here.

If u are a car Owner as u claim, u would know the meaning of brain box, try and ask for the price to obtain for Honda accord 2011 before u insult pple my guy...

2 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Penssuwa(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Plz respect this man and add Mallam to his name, arh arh.
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2015
GarrisonCommand:

U dont have to be angry with him, most of imo state residents are poor people, they hardly own a car except for Keke Napep.

Lol...I am not mad at him, am just trying to make him understand, new model cars are mainly diagnosed with computer and in our dear country it cost a lot to use and replaces any computerised stuff in the car, anyways I am not from Imo, I went on a visit but the pple are nice and welcoming
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by obailala(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Dollar101:
I'm totally lost here... undecided Maybe you can try to explain a little more. undecided

You said your car stopped running as you were driving along the road?.. how does your car breaking down on the road have anything to do with Rochas?

After your car broke down, the rains continued, there was a flood and your car was almost submerged; what does this act of nature (heavy rains) have to do with Rochas?

What project are you talking about and what does it have to do with Rochas?

Apologies for your damaged car but I find it hard to understand what your predicament has to do with Rochas. You simply sound like someone who hates Rochas and have decided to transfer the aggression from your misfortune to the governor.

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Nnamdi kalu calls him okoroawusa
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by bluice2(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
No offence intended, but what parts did you spend 400k on to get your car running again?

Even replacing the entire engine shouldn't cost that much nau
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:
I'm totally lost here... undecided Maybe you can try to explain a little more. undecided

You said your car stopped running as you were driving along the road, how does your car breaking down on the road have anything to do with Rochas?

After your car broke down, the rains continued, there was a flood and your car was almost submerged; what does this act of nature (heavy rains) have to do with Rochas?

What project are you talking about and what does it have to do with Rochas?

Apologies for your damaged car but I find it hard to understand what your predicament has to do with Rochas. You simply sound like someone who hates Rochas and have decided to transfer the aggression from your misfortune to the governor.

Nope...I don't hate the man, according to the mechanic the car stopped due to water entering via the exhaust and as for Rochas, from my own understanding if a city like Owerri is suffering from flood, I think the government shoud be the one to address this or would u rather I be the one to award the contract of a proper drainage system in Owerri? An example is d-line in Ph, but the government (Amaechi) award a contract that helped the people in that area, my question is why can't Rochas do the same, mine you am not trying to compare both states, it was just an example...
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Your oga go finish u today. See Wetin u do em car sad
Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=15pt]You picked ur friend's wife on a rainy day, because you be the "Good Owerritan"...

Took her to a "Nimeohia" road...

Fell the car seat...wtf!

Chukwu Abiama brought the rain on you guys...

Now you are blaming Mallam Okoroawusa?

I laugh in vernacular![/size]

2 Likes

Re: What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2015
. . . . . . . . . .dude . . . . . . . . .the points I got from your story;

. . . . . . . .you decided to pick your friends wife on a rainy day

. . . . . . . . you parked the car

. . . . . . . . .fell the car sit

. . . . . . . . .laid back and relaxed

. . . . . . . . .used 400k to fix your car afterwards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .chairman, are you familiar with the myth that; when a man and a woman play a certain type of game in the car, the car's engine is bound to knock or some serious mechanical fault will develop? grin grin

. . . . . . . .NA JUST MYTH O' . . . . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN: Sets Up Centres In North America, Asia, Others To Facilitate BVN Registrati / South West: The Most Developed Region In Nigeria / Tinubu Is The Best Politician In The History Of Nigeria Leave It Or Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.