Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff (1751 Views)

These Three Men Died And Stood In Front Of God... / Three Men / Three men died in a car accident and met God in heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by Odeku(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2005
Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff. God said to them that since they had been such great outstanding citizens of earth that they would be given one chance to become anything that they desired.

The first man ran to the edge of the cliff, jumped into the air and shouted, "I want to be an eagle." Instantly he was changed into an eagle and soared off into the sunset.

The second man ran to the edge of the cliff, jumped into the air and shouted, "I want to be an owl." Instantly he was changed into an owl and soared off into the sunset.

The third man ran towards the edge of the cliff, tripped on a rock, and shouted, "Oh shit
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by hotangel2(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2005
stupid man. cheesy
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by PaypalGod(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2005
I wonder what he would turn to if he had said Bleep!!! Any suggestions? grin
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by Odeku(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2005
a QUER a gay a PUNK i will suppose
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by PaypalGod(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2005
How about SHIT!!!
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by Maneater1(f): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2007
QUER a gay a PUNK i will suppose

@ odeku thats so mean angry
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by beemex(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
I honestly can believe that there are people still laughing to stale jokes like this! Where have u guys been all these years? I first heard this joke when i was in SS2 which was in 1993. NA WA O!!!
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by lysaa(f): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
oh ShIT! shocked
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by clemcykul(f): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2008
he will be a shit head
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by MrInfo1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
Holy shit cool
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by akinsadeez(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
I honestly can believe that there are people still laughing to stale jokes like this! Where have u guys been all these years? I first heard this joke when i was in SS2 which was in 1993. NA WA O!!!

Guy,take it easy now,some jokes mite be stale but still funny.
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by lexicon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
Stale but funny, very funny , wink
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by Anonymous2(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2008
shit shyt shyte
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by clemcykul(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
shit is good for the body.

shit happens

and wen it happens

it keeps u healthy
Re: Three men died and were taken by God to the top of a cliff by MrInfo1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
wink

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Yar Adua alighting from gulfsteam aircraft fom saudi>> / Above / Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.