Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze (22878 Views)

Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun / Man Stabs Neighbour Over Witchcraft Allegation (pictured) / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Awoofawo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
If the little girl is oyinbo ( white) now using her gift to do metaphysic tricks. You will the stupid fools here saying wow!!! She so supernatural and so on cool
IceDude:
Witches/wizards are found everywhere. Nor be Africa we dey? Even u sef na wizard. Lol.....
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Slimzjoe(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
BreezyRita:

Not just in Africa dear. The whites did it before us.

Still doesn't make what he did right even if she was a witch.

The whites don't believe in 'witches' the way we do.....I don't believe this kind of things happen in countries wit Sensible citizens

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by BreezyRita(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The whites don't believe in 'witches' the way we do.....I don't believe this kind of things happen in countries wit Sensible citizens

Aren't you sensible?? Cos I am in this country and I'm not silly.
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is why I support the death penalty. This kind of act deserves the death penalty - firing squad!
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
suffer not a witch to live
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Slimzjoe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
BreezyRita:

Aren't you sensible?? Cos I am in this country and I'm not silly.

Lol.... I didn't generalise it
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some happenings are simply sickening.
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Blackfire(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gets really angry *transform into incredible hulk* running toward the police station
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Witchcraft. Hmmm.

Hmmm quite bad.

For those who are skeptical about the

MOSQUITO REPELLENT WRIST BAND. IT PROTECTS U ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

It works superbly. Beyond ur imaginations.
1.100% environment-friendly silicone
2. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use

WE HAVE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATION WIDE.

Ill be giving out numbers of our distributors henceforth..they have tasted an seen that its trusted....a distributor based in Lagos...09095941721.....of course they agreed to allow their numbers to be displayed
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by ijustdey: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
Am not interested. This should happen in ogun state. Op modify the post pls.

Bigotry.......

That's what you are
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by mmsen: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is what happens when religious myths are tolerated - nothing can be challenged or done away with because everyone's opinion is valid.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by adconline(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
We produce millions of kids in this country and don't take care of all of them. We kill some, we ship out some to go hawk, we ship out some to go join BH, we ship out some to go beg on the street and most importantly, we don't want to talk about S3X and population control
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by free13: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is sad.
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
I now BELIEVE that, RAPTURE will only take place in AFRICA ...
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by dre11(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
[qupte]The suspect, who is in police custody in Jos, allegedly set the girl ablaze while urging her to confess her involvement in witchcraft for which she was accused.[/quote]

I feel the man is using the witch accusations to kill the girl the police needs to probe him more to get the real information on why he actually killed the girl
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Things that don't even happen among lower beasts happen among us.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by LeSudAfricaine: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Naija ..smh

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Simeony007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
If someone do this to my child I don't care I'll cut him or her into pieces

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nicepoker(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
ijustdey:

Bigotry.......

That's what you are
are u from ogun state?
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
no ooo...
I understand spiritual things perfectly
TB Joshua is my mentor
really? Let's partner and establish a church.
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
In a country where the government is not active, a failed state, the barbarians can do what they like. This is a good example of that. This man must be imprisoned for life with hard labor.

Nigeria is actually the worst country to raise children or grow.
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Only a mad human being can do this to a child! I think many people are psychotic in that nation. They need to be tested for insanity!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
skysailor:
Hu com be d witch here now?
He said the girl is a witch without no proof
And set her ablaze??
Things dey apun
Now hu come be d witch now abeg?

How do u prove someone is a witch? U and the man are just as ignorant for believing witches exist in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by maxisfield(f): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
We are soo underdeveloped..tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by kedunaija(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
he that kill by the sword shall die by the sword and he that set another man ablaze should be cast to the burning furnace
http://kedunaija.com/60-year-old-man-sets-ablaze-8-year-old-girl-for-witchcraft-allegation/
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by fpeter(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
I'm sure he watched Episode 9 of GOT (The Dance Of Dragons) cry

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by RudzSA(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
This must have hapend in Nigeria ...for ppl with more churches than sense . U realy nid prayer
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by orogodoganyin(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
too mch 'GAME OF THRONES'. they even now worship the lord of light
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by dayla(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
piowei:
this is bad cry cry cry cry
they set him on fire too
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by delishpot: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
One thing people don't know is that whitch is a spiritual influence which remote control an individual to do wat he or she can't do in a normal circumstance.... in the sight of God the kid is innocent. That's why deliverance is needed. "He that is without sin should be the first to cast a stone"
The killers of the lil girl are worst than witches and wizard

so you believe and agree with him that she was a witch but that he should have dragged her to his pastor for by force deliverance ba?
his accusations were in line ba?
Do you know the trauma involved in been tagged a witch? Poor poor child died misserably. Chei. I cant even begin to imagine.
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by ijustdey: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
are u from ogun state?

nope
Re: Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze by IceDude(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Awoofawo:
If the little girl is oyinbo ( white) now using her gift to do metaphysic tricks. You will the stupid fools here saying wow!!! She so supernatural and so on cool
Nah, be it oyibo/africa man own all na witchcraft.....Whats good is good, whats bad is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victims Of Suspected Fulani Militia Attack Buried In Plateau State (Pix) / Policeman Shoots Driver In Rivers During Protest Over Assault Of Their Member / Nigerian Poses As Director General Of Police In India To Defraud People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.