Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20563 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Let's spice up this section. Plan your next holiday trip and meet for a blind date. Only for cuties and no visa hustlers please!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by worry357: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
This section is for SERIOUS travelers, if you want to spice it up go to Romance section.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm blind date?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Moana(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmm you sure it wont end up in human trafficking embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh gosh I dey fear Nigerians o ok no more blind date or see date self. Kai!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2015
fajibabe from the kinda thing we dey hear wetin u dey expect us to talk again..explain what the blind date is about naw..biko kwa

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 12:28am On Jun 19, 2015
I just thought it would be an interesting concept. Peeps mention their next destination on here e.g. China and then partner with another traveller going to that destination or already living there for a blind date. However, this whole human trafficking, kidnapping etc talk just killed that idea. RIP dearest idea. I love and miss you already. My travel blog is still alive though grin read and be merry all! wink

3 Likes

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2015
omg now I get what u mean.. its a nice idea u know but
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:
I just thought it would be an interesting concept. Peeps mention their next destination on here e.g. China and then partner with another traveller going to that destination or already living there for a blind date. However, this whole human trafficking, kidnapping etc talk just killed that idea. RIP dearest idea. I love and miss you already. My travel blog is still alive though grin read and be merry all! wink

Very good idea but some dodgy characters will take advantage of this to harm an innocent sister OR the other way around.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
justwise:

Very good idea but some dodgy characters will take advantage of this to harm an innocent sister OR the other way around.

Maybe if you help bump this to front page the idea would be resurrected? wink

Lots of nairaland marriages and babies will be grateful to you!

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:

Maybe if you help bump this to front page the idea would be resurrected? wink

Lots of nairaland marriages and babies will be grateful to you!

Front kini!? Please just keep the idea low here...cos you just dey invite wolves and fox in sheep clothing Ni oo

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'm off to church to fast and pray for this post to reach front page. May the heart of Mr. Justwise (sexy cutie btw) soften and attend to my request. Front page lomo! kiss
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:
I'm off to church to fast and pray for this post to reach front page. May the heart of Mr. Justwise (sexy cutie btw) soften and attend to my request. Front page lomo! kiss

grin grin grin God no answer your prayer?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
justwise:

So the power of woman no catch you? Ah! ope ooo
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Awon enemies of progress plenty for this nairaland travel section o I won't mention names. I think I will try other sections.

justwise:

You do know that you are cute? how often do you get told you are sweet? Don't be a pharaoh and please let my post go...to front page! Thank you in advance kiss
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
sobastical:

So the power of woman no catch you? Ah! ope ooo

How far with your Irish visa? I suggest you focus on that.... tongue
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fajibabe oga justwise is ryt smhw. U knw pple wil pretend nd later mit bring u so much probs along d way. Dats nt our prayer. Bt make we da hope say smtn hapn
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:
Awon enemies of progress plenty for this nairaland travel section o I won't mention names. I think I will try other sections.

You do know that you are cute? how often do you get told you are sweet? Don't be a pharaoh and please let my post go...to front page! Thank you in advance kiss

Flirting takes you no where grin grin, mention one very cute and sexy ishilove ....and your thread will be heading to front page grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
justwise:

Flirting takes you no where grin grin, mention one very cute and sexy ishilove ....and your thread will be heading to front page grin

Ewoo!Oga Justwise
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
fajigirl:

How far with your Irish visa? I suggest you focus on that.... tongue

Hahaha... I've back out jor better and easier offer gotten, I can see you're almost everywhere and besides am kinda interested in this your thread at least to know the outcome of it.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
justwise:

I no go gree oo. .which kain clue you her so? chei naija sha
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
sobastical:

I no go gree oo. .which kain clue you her so? chei naija sha

You lost me there

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
justwise:

You lost me there
Like your magician has told the Aladdin how to find the lamp to unleash jini
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:40am On Jun 20, 2015
You guys have lost me with all the lingo undecided I'm off to Events section cause I'm a busy chicka and my services have been employed for event planning. Mr. JustWise if you change your mind, you know where to find me. Thank you in advance.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 20, 2015
fajigirl:
You guys have lost me with all the lingo undecided I'm off to Events section cause I'm a busy chicka and my services have been employed for event planning. Mr. JustWise if you change your mind, you know where to find me. Thank you in advance.
lol.. its alryt
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
fajigirl:

grin if you keep this thread active super mods are likely to pick it up for FP
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
justwise:

grin if you keep this thread active super mods are likely to pick it up for FP

OMG!!! My people eyin ara aiye I call on you to please help a sister out. Actually to help your sister, brother and fellow nairalanders out! This is a brilliant idea I tell you, as in blind date for travellers shocked What could be better This is recipe for long-lasting love o grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pulse check. Post still alive and active. Thanks.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
I da wit u. Can i work wit u.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
smithsydny:
I da wit u. Can i work wit u.
Thanks a lot! I appreciate grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
fajigirl:

OMG!!! My people eyin ara aiye I call on you to please help a sister out. Actually to help your sister, brother and fellow nairalanders out! This is a brilliant idea I tell you, as in blind date for travellers shocked What could be better This is recipe for long-lasting love o grin

Okay na we shall see :p
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
sobastical:

Okay na we shall see :p
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US: There's 'no Free Ticket' / The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.