Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle (2203 Views)

Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by hubslaw: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
May God deliver vulnerable worshippers who would do anything in the quest for miracles. Among all the fake scammers who parade themselves as pastors -denting the christian religion, this should be the worst of them all. A video which has gone viral online has been causing ripples over the internet after a pastor was seen matching on the stomach of a barren woman forcefully so she could conceive

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTO >> http:///2015/06/omg-see-shocking-photos-of-what-pastor.html

Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by INTROVERT(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin

Too much Chinese film.
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by rawtouch: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pastor: as I lay my legs on your stomach I release your baby to walk into your stomach, receive itt....

Woman: amennnnn
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by KAPOVee: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
rawtouch:
Pastor: as I lay my legs on your stomach I release your baby to walk into your stomach, receive itt....
Gullible people
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by raphroye: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
sebi na dem they find miracle up and down......at the end then go give them possessed child, bcuz i see no reason why a pastor will be using his leg to press her stomach when his hands are intact...who knows maybe na where his power they be dat undecided
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by raphroye: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
rawtouch:

what happened to his hand??
Re: See Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Barren Woman In Quest For Miracle by Yustash001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol....the pastor wants to kill evil spirit that's preventing sperm from fertilizing the woman ovum....

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Versus Phyno- Who Is A Better Indegenious Language Entertainer ? / Rhonda Shear: You Rock / Mercy Aigbe Sizzles In New Adorable Jumpsuit To A Comedy Show Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.