Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu (11382 Views)

What The Nigerian Constitution Says About Deploying Troops To Foreign Countries / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by dotshege: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
ahooo na wah ooooo, Una fit talk am wen mama P dey there?...who born devil. First lady dey abi e no dey, if u no hussel no food for ur table....[b][/b]
zeezee03:
first Lady sweet oooooooooooooooo
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by solja147(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
ifeness:

Yes Biafra without the oil regions.
Biafra doesn't exist anymore. If they want it, they shud re-do their map cos we in d Naija Delta are not part of it. Igbos n their dubious ways, #Bleep dem all
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by solidstone9ja: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
HOME TRUTH! ### # GEJ Since you left### # Hello sir,Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm. Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero. Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you. 1) boko haram is killing people every daysince 29th may 20152). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm 2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready. 3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration. 4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working. 5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free(corruption fighting indeed). 6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck. 7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.. They have not started paying 5000 yet as a they promise to pay graduates, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not changeyet but am still watching them. 9). My hero sir, as am talking to you nowlast week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady. 10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now. 11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world tosee that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate. My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day. As I am sending this now I can't tell howhard they will attack me for this peace oftruth. President Johnathan we miss yourGoodluck . Me? I weep for my dear country. We don enter one-chance now Buhari accept that old age go slow down the performance! Haaaa na wah oo

1 Like

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you 3 of the eastern states have oil.

ifeness:

Yes Biafra without the oil regions.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
May God bless our first lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by neocortex: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
ok. mama piss is somewhere crying in her garri. not only did she get boot out of office but her office has been scrapped

Your comment shows your level of intelligence , I will recommend you refrain from posting on a topic such as this.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by ibnquasale(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
When I say some pple are just camouflaging they won't hear. Too much pretence n denial. The President's wife is called the first lady. It is not an office ooo.
Well if then she says she ain't d first lady, let's see if it's Buhari or Tinubu that will attend the African first ladies summit.

Hypocrites grin angry

Oponu! Can't you differentiate between first lady an the office of th first lady?
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
so, it has been illegal all this while?
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by darlenese(f): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
We don hear
So all the first ladies should face their kitchen
Very soon they will tell us that women should not hold any political office

.....waiting for the change sad angry
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by lastpage: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
ok. mama piss is somewhere crying in her garri. not only did she get boot out of office but her office has been scrapped

Now i am proud to say YOU, AISHA, is the wife of My President...... Buhari.

I know Aisha is well educated and as such, she has nothing to prove by masquerading herself as First Lady!

Only empty Drums like that Mama Piss goes about thinking calling themselves First Lady, makes them what they are not.

Aisha will do many more good things even with her remaining as "Wife of the President".... unlike that thieving Jonathan nad his Shepopotamus of a First lady!

Carry Go Aisha...... "intelligent and Proud" Nigerian women are behind you

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by ahckmedkosy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
ibnquasale:

Oponu! Can't you differentiate between first lady an the office of th first lady?

If u so desire knowledge..the first lady is a "name tag" of the wife of the no 1 citizen of a country (president) ; office of the first lady is a portfoli with an established/erected edifice for appointments and official activities.

Hope u learnt a little.
Re: There Is No Office Of The First Lady In The Nigerian Constitution - Sani Adamu by stbrown07(m): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2015
stop pretending like u don't love been address as the first lady,u and your weak dullard daura fanatic husband are useless omen. killers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics / Ize-Iyamu To Train, Rehabilitate ‘Agberos’ In Empowerment, Transitional Program / David Hundeyin Attacks Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa On Twitter (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.