Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians (6595 Views)

3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by JoeCutie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
DEllaluv:

Mjide gi eh
Ehnnn?! Who be this? shocked

Where have you been? embarassed
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Better pray to God to help you.
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by McBeee(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
the mark of a talent-less muscian is in live music im gonna give yall my top five
1. Tontolet 2. Kaycee 3. Harrysong 4. D'prince 5. whoever is left in five star music

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by seankay(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
OP I have a question for you. Who are you?
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by millyajay(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
angieberry:
He doesn't make music, he makes noise.
Level of creativity: zero!
Lyrics? Meaningless, repetitive and sometimes vulgar
Beats? Predictable
Voice? Average
Oh well, my views, though. Nigerians think differently.
it's coz that's ur mentality towards him so even if he sings sumtin meaningful u will see it as meaningless....have you listened to mummy me,ojuelegba,joy,one question,Jaiye jaiye, Holla at your boy, kind love just to mention a few..wizkid is good but he is not perfect so mistakes are expected..

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh my God..Y can u talk Dis? Olamide is not talented?wizkid nd orders?haaa pls can u bring out d list of the talented one pls...I want to c how u tink.tanks
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by millyajay(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
Here goes ...

I'm not a professional writer
nor do I have a good mastery of the English language .so forgive my blunders

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if you become hypertensive or suffer a heart attack after reading this..

This is my opinion : what I think take it or skip!!

I once saw something on Twitter by a Kenyan that Nigerians can't write good songs ( mtcheeew!! I curse the guy for my mind)
But looking back and thinking about it ... here's what I've found

1. SHAYDEE : y'all know him but he is TALENTLESS

wonder how he got to E.M.E

The first time I heard shaydee was when he was featured on ice Prince's track with French Montana
all my mind said to me was ... WACK!! WACK!! WACK!!

2 WIZKID:
wizkids prAlem is his distinctive sound..

you hear a sound on radio and *snap* you know its wizkid
but that has a down side wizkid lacks good writing skills ( not that I can write any better but I dey try)
His sound makes matters wore. ... Same 'ol same 'ol

3 Tonto Dikeh : cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4. Phyno : which ever way you pronounce his name....

If you do indigenous rap and you can't do English at all

YOU ARE TALENTLESS

5: Olamide : same prAlem with phyno

6 D'bang : same prAlem with wizkid

7 Kiss Daniel: I think this dude is the biggest flop ever

OK so woju sgot everybody talking...GOOD
you do a remix...GOOD

and you just fade away

8 RUNTOWN: Great guy .. pains me I had to include him

but rewind to gallardo
biggest hit

people argued that song got massive airplay cos of davido
others say its the producer

but where is run town now??

I think the same prAlem. with Kiss & runtown may happen to korede bello

This isn't all but its just 1:20 pm and my battery is at 10%

OK bye
op if according to you..When an artist has a hit song but afterwards no other means e's talentless . y is wizkid who has been making hit upon hit for the past 6years on ur list
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by angieberry(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Alright, dear. Different strokes, they say..
millyajay:
it's coz that's ur mentality towards him so even if he sings sumtin meaningful u will see it as meaningless....have you listened to mummy me,ojuelegba,joy,one question,Jaiye jaiye, Holla at your boy, kind love just to mention a few..wizkid is good but he is not perfect so mistakes are expected..

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by ebamma(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
You were get talent dey your face me I face you dey sip Garri,
Na so life be my brother,

The race is not to the swift
or the battle to the strong,
nor does food come to the wise
or wealth to the brilliant
or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.

2 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by stuff46(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
why is Airforce1 not on the list?
Op what is your dedication of a talent?

1 Like

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by McBeee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
millyajay:
well, he has a nice voice but please d guy has terrible lyrics and mediocre rendition. all is songs are just for d period, nuffin to stand the test of time
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Kolade354(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
Get away from me oh ye church rat
Idioot.....Do you even have Talent?
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by calculator123(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
"cum" or "come"?
u are dirty in hrt
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by jnizzle(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
After reading your writeup, I asked my self,'Does he listen to nigerian music at all'?
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:
poor people always feel entitle to important opinions

dam it!!! get a life
I already have one church rat.. I should be telling that to you
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
ebamma:
You were get talent dey your face me I face you dey sip Garri,
Na so life be my brother,

The race is not to the swift
or the battle to the strong,
nor does food come to the wise
or wealth to the brilliant
or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.
cheesy
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
jnizzle:
After reading your writeup, I asked my self,'Does he listen to nigerian music at all'?
abi oo
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
stuff46:
why is Airforce1 not on the list?
Op what is your dedication of a talent?
dedication
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
millyajay:
op if according to you..When an artist has a hit song but afterwards no other means e's talentless . y is wizkid who has been making hit upon hit for the past 6years on ur list
abeg ask me again
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Olypeppy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shey because you get freedom of speech abi...You need JESUS
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by Abbey2sam(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
I already have one church rat.. I should be telling that to you

was I the one that created the thread ?

Get a life
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
seankay:
OP I have a question for you. Who are you?
you well if yes then who are you? tonto dike's brother... oh'Ok bye!!
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by millyajay(f): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
abeg ask me again
lol..dude iont have your time
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Get a life
now keep quoting me like I'm mama peace
lifeless fully grown adult
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
millyajay:
lol..dude iont have your time
OK
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Get a life
adults like you should stop fooling themselves online .. ah ah!! shebi you be person papa
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Olypeppy:
Shey because you get freedom of speech abi...You need JESUS
Ok preach
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by ggrin(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
asvpChuu:
dedication
grin

2 Likes

Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
vecman22:

He told you dey truth... you are just anoda poor guy who thinks he has an opinion tongue tongue

asvpchuu: vecman22 .. do you have an opinion?
vecman22: No sir.. sorry sir
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by UncleSnr(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abbey2sam:
poor people always feel entitle to important opinions

dam it!!! get a life
Please there is a difference between being poor and being brokeas$
Re: LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians by asvpChuu(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
UncleSnr:
Please there is a difference between being poor and being brokeas$
brokeass is you..

poor is him
Dummy!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAY-Z Says - 'I Got Bloodlines From Benin, That Explains The Witchcraft' / Jim Iyke And Family (more Photos) / END TIME!! SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH A HUGE PENâ… S.. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.