Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders (36763 Views)

Forget Re-election In 2019 If You Don’t Repent–Bishop Odutemu Tells Buhari,Other / I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World / Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Fabrolistic: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
If my able pope really said so, then 'WESTERN GERMANY must HEAR THIS'
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Captain1Nigeria(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Father lord,pls bless INTROVERT to have something busy to do because I even doubt if she even eat breakfast,lunch and dinner,she seems to be on every threads,I can't wait to see her having her blog and become the top blogger in the world,Amen#nobeef#
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Damalex4luv(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
Not minding environmental impacts..... Nigeria's sure way to growth and development is increased energy consumption and that can only be gotten through burning of fossil fuels until we reach the level on the kuznets curve where we approach a steady state. What the pope is saying applies to developed countries mostly.
You no dey tire, omo your matter nah strong thing ooo
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by igbsam(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
WHere did he mention buhari fucktards!
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Adyrin(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
deebsman1:
Must everything good or bad now be associated with Buhari? I can't find in the article anywhere the man categorically called the name Buhari, Nigeria or Africa. Its just a general message to the whole world but a newspaper house like Vanguard have now been so degenerated to the point of not relying on any other thing than just pure sensational journalism. Is it in a bid to sell market or its sponsorship from some quarters or its just pure hatred and irresponsibility?
Abi Ooº°
I thought I would see where he mentioned PMB sef!
Just to make headlines
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by geeluck1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
So, am supposed to read all that shit
Nah, don't fink am dat jobless
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by treach(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
My pope has spoken, world leaders pls listen to d voice frm God..
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by teufelein(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
****EXECUTIVE ABANDONMENT CHAPTER 2****

The Islamisation of Nigeria has began.... Convert to Islam or you will never be allowed into any security meetings because I can not trust you.....Buhari aka Buhari tell fooolish yorobbers Osibanjo;
The nomadic president of Nigeria Buhari again on Thursday the 18th June 2015 in Abuja instructed his security men not to allow Mr Osubanjo the Yoruba saboteur a MERE commissioner parading around as VP, not to be allowed into the room he was having what he called a Top security meeting with top Nigeria military meN and their foreign JOINT TASK FORCE (JTF) men and women from Chad, Niger and Cameron, according to the source, Mr Osubanjo was said to be furious with Buhari as this was not the first time he was humiliated before the watching media.

Just the beginning for SABOTAGING YOROBBERs
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Franchise21(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nigerian journalism
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by DahtzFestjayz: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Expsbterror:
Him think say them no no. angry

A big SHIOR to you all Flash Introvert Ggrin DahtzFestjayz deebsman1
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by RedCard1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Too long.....could'nt read it all. All we get are doomed prophecies that can never come to pass. Nobody should tell me God can do it o.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Captain1Nigeria(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Damalex4luv:

You no dey tire, omo your matter nah strong thing ooo
Omo she is the majority leader in nairaland assembly,I pray God makes her Bigger.Seun the ceo abeg attend to her wardrobe allowance.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by WukedP(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin buhari know about climate change? He who cannot even comprehend common things around him without goofing.. U r bringing climate change, u want make him cry shey
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aristotle96:
Oh shit we soon gonna die.. Oh well lemme start selling mah tins cheesy
can u sell ur laptop for me? I gonna use it here and beyond.
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by jerflakes(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okaka27:
I had to use the " Find in Page" tool in my browser.. undecided

Na Lie!! Haba! angry
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Okaka27(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
jerflakes:

Na Lie!! Haba! angry
Mad Man grin
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
The call by the Pope for the replacement of fossil fuels with energy sources, that are environmental friendly, is one that every reasonable and considerate individual should heed. This year alone, several cases of flooding have been experienced by citizens in developing nations like Nigeria, Ghana, and even in some developed nations. These worrisome incidents, I believe, are consequences of incessant emission of greenhouse gases known to cause global warming.

To adopt policies, which will promote increased use of environmental-friendly energy sources, may not be a difficult feat for developed nations to achieve; but this will pose serious challenge to developing nations owing to their myriads of economic and social problems.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by deebsman1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
yes now, its something i have been observing for some weeks now, it's becoming common to this particular news source, "The Vanguard".
I observed during the NASS election conundrum last week or so, on that particular day, Vanguard released 2 contradictory news just that very morning, what just make it painful is just that Vanguard used to be among those fews newspapers that we respect, i am just wondering what could be making them start practising the kind of Linda Ikeji journalism nowadays, which is not good for their brand that they've labored years to build
Adyrin:

Abi Ooº°
I thought I would see where he mentioned PMB sef!
Just to make headlines

1 Like

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by jerflakes(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okaka27:
Mad Man grin

grin u a very badt gai grin
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by tsdarkside(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
what rubbish...their is no such thing as global-warming...its a big lie....this is what you get,when you listen to white-people...
you peoples still dont get it....YOU MUST ABANDON THE WHITE-RACE TO PROGRESS...YOU MUST...
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by ucloaded1: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is the law of nature taking effect. Every creation will come to over- ripeness and decay. Though different time frame for different creation. So it shouldn't be a surprise that the earth has come to its ripeness and is decaying. #notime #opinion #grailmessage.com
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
ucloaded1:
It is the law of nature taking effect. Every creation will come to over- ripeness and decay. Though different time frame for different creation. So it shouldn't be a surprise that the earth has come to its ripeness and is decaying. #notime #opinion #grailmessage.com

true..is a natural-process,nothing special...
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by urchcoded(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by ruffDiamond: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
angry who b pope ?oh that funny looking fella in robe who loves smoking d dope tongue in other news na South East flatees Jesus be this grin
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by cactuscee(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
deebsman1:
Must everything good or bad now be associated with Buhari? I can't find in the article anywhere the man categorically called the name Buhari, Nigeria or Africa. Its just a general message to the whole world but a newspaper house like Vanguard have now been so degenerated to the point of not relying on any other thing than just pure sensational journalism. Is it in a bid to sell market or its sponsorship from some quarters or its just pure hatred and irresponsibility?
If the name Buhari had not been mentioned in the highlight nobody would have read the news. The new household song now is Sai baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by pointstores(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
God help the world speechless
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by illiad1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lota dullards in nairaland asking where buhari was mentioned

Is buhari not among world leaders?

The letter was addressed to them all including you fools on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by meimoks(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
deebsman1:

Thanks, after reading your comment, I know I shouldn't bother reading the epistle by OP cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
I didn't see buhari nem op?
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by Robinhood477: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
ylaa:
what does pope knows about weather? na wa oh!
join with ur babe
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by malbro(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sweetyie:
Ok seen. Long n boring post #yawns#
if i sap eeeh......coconut head....
Re: Hear What Pope Francis Tells Buhari,other World Leaders by bugzbunny: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
otijah:
@OP where did he Mention buhari name there, I have read all the text but still no see buhari
Keep looking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.