Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

21-year-old Charleston Shooting Suspect, Dylann Roof, Arrested - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 21-year-old Charleston Shooting Suspect, Dylann Roof, Arrested (511 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Charleston Shooting Suspect, Dylann Roof, Arrested by tnature: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Charleston shooting suspect, 21-year-old Dylann Roof, has been taken into custody in North Carolina, law enforcement authorities said. He was arrested Thursday morning about three hours away near Shelby, North Carolina.

A law enforcement official says witnesses told them Dylann Roof was at the church for about an hour, then stood up and said he was there “to shoot black people.”

Officials said they believe Roof acted alone.

“I am so pleased we were able to resolve this case quickly,” Charleston Police Chief Gregory Mullen said at a news conference.

The suspect opened fire on a bible study group at the historic predominantly black Emanuel AME Church on Calhoun Street, killing eight people in an “unfathomable” act of violence. One other person was rushed to the hospital and died.

I’m glad that authorities acted swiftly to apprehend him. Why would a 21-year-old be filled with so much hate? It’s sad. RIP to the deceased.

http://infonubia.com/2015/06/21-year-old-charleston-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof-arrested.html
Re: 21-year-old Charleston Shooting Suspect, Dylann Roof, Arrested by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Days just wrong ;(
Re: 21-year-old Charleston Shooting Suspect, Dylann Roof, Arrested by black247: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
No one notice but me that this white man had south african and zimbabwe flag under white rule?

Second: they targeted a church connected to Africa.

Third: they killed Denmark Vessey who planned slave revolt

Im wondering if white man was from South Africa?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Brain Cancer – Jimmy Carter / Hillary Clinton Talks About GAY RIGHTS And Who Succeeds President Obama / Legendary Liberian Ex-footballer George Weah To Run For President In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.